Terror strikes France again: Over 73 dead in Terror Truck attack

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The things you can do with an A10 Warthog and its lovely GAU-8.
Joo hatemonger and ebil non-peaceful peoples.

How dare joo think of such violent method to kill such Peaceful peoples, how about a TruckOfPeace instead of those violent missiles? Salman Khan can give free training how to do that as he has real life experience. :troll:

Another hint... have you played Bowling with big balls? :rofl:

Three facts we know.
# Terror has no religion
# This has nothing to do with Iszzlam
# iZZlam is a religion of peace
There is more to it jooo phool...

#DontPaintAllTrucksWithSamePaint
#AllTrucksPeaceful
#TrucksOfPeace
#MyTruckBestestOtherTrucksSucks
#Trucks&72Virgins
#TrucksOPokemonGO

...and this one is classic as Maulana Rockullah just invented it so has CopyRight --> #TruckHuAkbar©

I urge all non-Peaceful members to add more...Peaceful peoples, this thread is not for you since joo all have nothing to do with Trucks. :rofl:

pmaitra

Apt response:

Not a big resolve. One guy has to stand up and accept being labeled a genocidal maniac by history. Problem solved.
Has to? Already done. His name is Slobodan Milosevic. What was France's role then? They bombed the Serbs and and aided the KLA terrorists. They've spent an entire decade demonizing the Serbs.

Bahamut

Sikh man wrongly identified as France terror suspect...for the second time
Published time: 15 Jul, 2016 16:57
Get short URL

© thesikhcoalition / Facebook

A Sikh man wrongly identified as being involved in the Nice attack was also mistaken for a terrorist from the November Paris attacks.
Veerender Jubbal, a freelance journalist living in Canada, was the target of online hate after a photoshopped version of his photograph portraying him in a suicide vest and holding the Koran was circulated online in the wake of November’s attacks in Paris.

People are editing, and photoshopping my selfies as if I am one of the people causing the issues/problems in Paris.

— Veerender Jubbal (@Veeren_Jubbal) November 14, 2015

That’s an iPad, not a Quran, and the Dastar (turban) is worn by Sikhs. pic.twitter.com/xkKzJ0G65f

— Grasswire Fact Check (@GrasswireFacts) November 14, 2015

I hope everyone has caught up with what is going on with me.

I went viral due to a photoshopped image claiming I am a terrorist.

— Veerender Jubbal (@Veeren_Jubbal) November 15, 2015
Now, Jubbal’s photograph has been making the rounds again, this time in tweets wrongly accusing him of involvement in the truck attack in Nice that killed 84 people and left more than 100 injured.

People are wrongly identifying my Sikh friend as being responsible for the #Nice attack. Please help end the rumors. pic.twitter.com/anzl3guO8z

— Simran Jeet Singh (@SikhProf) July 15, 2016

@OfficialSamHyde That's a photo-shopped picture that has been used countless times during attacks. Stop propagating false hatred.

— Alexander Hamilton (@ADHamilton91) July 14, 2016
Jubbal said he had feared for his life following the first trolling and received a death threat, which affected his anxiety and depression. He told the Guardian that after the Brussels attack in March, people continued to share the image and send him tweets.

This time, Twitter users were quick to report users circulating the image and their accounts were suspended.

How stupid are people that they would fall for the lie again? He's Sikh. Even if he were Muslim, we should not falsely condemn anyone

— Tanya D. ~ Horns Up (@cypheroftyr) July 15, 2016
“While the past 48 hours have been deeply disturbing on a personal level, the broader impact of this image going viral for the Sikh community is what upsets me the most,” he said in a November statement.

“Sikhs continue to be mistakenly and offensively associated with terrorist networks abroad. The Sikh community has faced significant violence and discrimination following major terrorist attacks because of our religious appearance. We must be better than this.”

Read more: Sikh store clerk mistaken for Muslim called ‘terrorist’ & shot in face by robber

Unfortunately, Jabbal’s not the only case of mistaken identity in the chaos that follows a terror attack. In some cases, it’s the police who wrongly identify suspects, leaving the door open for trolling and abuse long after the real culprits have been caught.

@DallasPD almost got #MarkHughes killed. He's innocent, now apologize.@MSNBC@CNNPolitics@FoxNews apologize. pic.twitter.com/0UYrdITpMN

— F.Corey (@cfgodwell) July 8, 2016
When last week's Dallas shooting took place, photographs of a man said to be involved in the shooting spread across social media after police urged the public to help find him.

Mark Hughes turned out to be a protestor at the event who happened to be carrying his rifle, as Texas is an open carry state. Hughes also received death threats and was surrounded by white supremacists.

Mark was with family and the white supremacists literally surrounded them in the hotel lobby. They had to run for their cars to escape.

— Shaun King (@ShaunKing) 10 July 2016
Hughes handed himself in to the police, and later asked for an apology.

Following the Boston marathon bombs in 2013, images of the suspects were shared by police. Social media users quickly misidentified one of the suspects as Sunil Tripathi, who had been missing for about a month at the time.

Tell me this isn't happening again. You think we would have learned after we did this to Sunil Tripathi after Boston https://t.co/YwtYCIWB3C

— Kyle Reed (@kreeeeed) July 15, 2016
The accusation spread online, and news organizations ran with it. Tripathi’s family were forced to deal with a barrage of hate and harassment. Days later, his body was found in the river; he had committed suicide a month earlier.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
No whitewashing. When the news first broke, even US channels did not call it a terror attack, until later.

Any responsible news agency will not jump the gun.

This is what NDTV is reporting now:
View attachment 9397
Responsible agency wouldn't have call it anything. Don't tell me the deeds of NDTV, we all know what it it and what it meant for.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Intellectual masturbation.

Just tell them to convert to Xtianity before coming in else it won't work.
Why to force anyone to take a religion or another ?
Religion must be a private thing.
We just need they take our way of life. If not there are plenty other country in the world (maybe with less advantages....).

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Why to force anyone to take a religion or another ?
Religion must be a private thing.
We just need they take our way of life. If not there are plenty other country in the world (maybe with less advantages....).
Tried enough and failed. Most French terrorists are 2nd generation.

You can ignore the extra-territorial loyalty of Muslims only at your own peril! Better to keep them out.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Pretty bad situation. I would be surprised if only 80 people died. It looks much worse.

sydsnyper

Country flag
... and the $hit never stops....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...attack-nice-cathedral-vigil-terrorist-attacks

'Machete attack' foiled at Nice vigil where mourners were praying for dead

An attacker has reportedly been caught carrying a huge blade at a vigil for victims of the Nice terror attack.

Cops are said to have pounced on the man who one witness reported was carrying a "machete".

Buzzfeed reporter Ryan Broderick said a crowd, many of whom were crying, were yelling at the attacker as he was bundled into a police car.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Pretty bad situation. I would be surprised if only 80 people died. It looks much worse.

Yes it seems to be a cover up. He drove for 2 miles, shot people with guns, I am sure the toll is higher. By the way, news has broken out that France pressed information about the brutality of the previous attacks as well.

French Government Hid Evidence Of Gruesome Torture during Bataclan Massacre

According to this testimony, Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals

“On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.”
EXCLUSIVE: France ‘Suppressed Reports of Gruesome Torture’ at Bataclan Massacre

Bodies have not been presented to families because there were beheaded people there, the murdered people, people who have been disemboweled . There are women who had their genitals stabbed.
So how is it that when it comes to the deaths of Muslim babies in Gaza, these same media channels don't hold themselves back from publishing the gory details to maximize the shock effect and when it comes to the death of kaffirs, the gory details are covered up to shield the Islamists? 'Dead Gaza babies' has almost become a niche photography genre for many news reporters. Something is very wrong with the amount of tolerance we are showing towards Islamic barbarity by helping them cover it up.

Any guesses how many relatives of dead victims, or other French citizens are going to become terrorists to avenge this carnage? ZERO, because they are not Muslims! Incidentally, that is the same number of Hindus who became terrorists after witnessing the attack of 26/11. Now let's count how many Muslims became terrorists after Babri? Or maybe let's not.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Yes it seems to be a cover up. He drove for 2 miles, shot people with guns, I am sure the toll is higher. By the way, news has broken out that France pressed information about the brutality of the previous attacks as well.

So how is it that when it comes to the deaths of Muslim babies in Gaza, these same media channels don't hold themselves back from publishing the gory details to maximize the shock effect and when it comes to the death of kaffirs, the gory details are covered up to shield the Islamists? 'Dead Gaza babies' has almost become a niche photography genre for many news reporters. Something is very wrong with the amount of tolerance we are showing towards Islamic barbarity by helping them cover it up.

Any guesses how many relatives of dead victims, or other French citizens are going to become terrorists to avenge this carnage? ZERO, because they are not Muslims! Incidentally, that is the same number of Hindus who became terrorists after witnessing the attack of 26/11. Now let's count how many Muslims became terrorists after Babri? Or maybe let's not.
I read about it y'day. It seems a big coverup.

This is what Europeans have been reduced to doing. They didn't even want to report rapes of their own women. Something is terribly wrong with political correctness of the world.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I read about it y'day. It seems a big coverup.

This is what Europeans have been reduced to doing. They didn't even want to report rapes of their own women. Something is terribly wrong with political correctness of the world.
Hope Europe and Islamists keep each other on the toes and leave India alone. It might sound cynical but I saw a French news agency reporting about the 'gruesome crackdown by Indian army in Kashmir' and 'Israel allows 800 new settlements in west bank'. Then came the terrorist attack in France, and suddenly Indian army or the Israeli army doesn't seem to be their top priority anymore. I hope their Jesus or Moses or whoever the fuck they believe in, gives them the common sense to get together and fight against Islam instead of using Islamic proxies as a leverage over evil heathens.

The relationship between Islam and the civilized world is like that of this kid and woman :

Bahamut

French people should know what happen otherwise attack like this will continue to happen.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Apt response:

Has to? Already done. His name is Slobodan Milosevic. What was France's role then? They bombed the Serbs and and aided the KLA terrorists. They've spent an entire decade demonizing the Serbs.
Met few Serbs and their hate for US and western Europe in general runs very high.

AnantS

Country flag
The question is : is it true ?
I am amazed at you being incredulous. THIS IS ISLAM !!! If you had taken out time and studied why the fck Hindus hate Islam or Jews hate Islam, you would have realized this is what preachers of Islam doing for centuries. I know of french media who cry their heart out for Terrorists in Kashmir, and hate Indian Army. But pretty much ignore how they wiped out indegnous "non Muslim" population of Kashmir. Google images of Kasmiri Pandits new born kids killed mercilessly by these bastards. And this is not limited to Kashmir, this happens at every place where Muslim make more than 40% of local population. Islam is tribal caveman religion, thriving in 21st century.

Pull your head out of sand, and confront the menace. I agree religion is private matter. But you dont realize, Islam verily opposes that belief. For muslim, religion needs to be practiced very publicly - in your face, And according to muzzies Islam is the only religion that should be allowed in world.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I am amazed at you being incredulous. THIS IS ISLAM !!! If you had taken out time and studied why the fck Hindus hate Islam or Jews hate Islam, you would have realized this is what preachers of Islam doing for centuries. I know of french media who cry their heart out for Terrorists in Kashmir, and hate Indian Army. But pretty much ignore how they wiped out indegnous "non Muslim" population of Kashmir. Google images of Kasmiri Pandits new born kids killed mercilessly by these bastards. And this is not limited to Kashmir, this happens at every place where Muslim make more than 40% of local population. Islam is tribal caveman religion, thriving in 21st century.

Pull your head out of sand, and confront the menace. I agree religion is private matter. But you dont realize, Islam verily opposes that belief. For muslim, religion needs to be practiced very publicly - in your face, And according to muzzies Islam is the only religion that should be reign on world.
They are on dope of egalite since 1789!! You cannot knock sense into them!

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Saudi has lots of money. And enough influence over the world.

I think the so called support Muslims get is from this source.
Money can make people do things.
@Navnit Kundu
Saudis may have hand in this liberal behaviour.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Saudi has lots of money. And enough influence over the world.

I think the so called support Muslims get is from this source.
Money can make people do things.
@Navnit Kundu
Saudis may have hand in this liberal behaviour.
There is definitely a hand of money.

For eg: Hillary's most important confidante Huma Abedin, born Paki and with family connections to Muslim Brotherhood, plays important role in her policy stances. She is just tip of iceberg in this mess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles