Terror has No Colour: Shinde

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by afako, Feb 7, 2013.

1. afako

afako Regular Member

Faced with BJP's boycott threat over his controversial 'Hindu' terror remarks and the fear that it may affect the passage of bills, home minister Sushilkumar Shinde tried to pacify the opposition party by saying that terrorism has no colour.

"There is no colour to any terrorism," he said when asked about his remarks during Congress's 'Chintan Shivir' in Jaipur last month.

"I have already said after Congress general secretary Janardan Dwivedi's comment that my thought is the same as the party line," he said without elaborating.

Virtually snubbing Shinde for his jibe against BJP and RSS on Hindu terrorism, Dwivedi had on January 22 said, "Terrorism should not be linked with any religion. Congress does not see any connect between terrorism and any religion.The party had earlier also made it clear that terror has no religion or colour. Congress never uses words like saffron terror or Hindu terror."

Sources in the home ministry indicated that Shinde may make a detailed clarification in Parliament during the budget session beginning on February 21 as the government is planning to bring a fresh bill to replace the ordinance on crime against women within the first few days of the session.

"Since any disturbance would block passage of the bill in Parliament, the minister may come out with a clarification over his controversial remark on the very second day of the forthcoming session," sources said.

As it is obligatory for the government to introduce a bill to replace an ordinance and get it passed in Parliament within six weeks of its promulgation, government will try to get Parliament's nod to the proposed bill before the recess. Both the Houses will adjourn for recess on March 22 and meet again on April 22. The budget session will continue till May 10.

Alleging that Shinde's Hindu terror remark was a ploy to deflect attention from the "failures" of the government, BJP had on Tuesday said the Congress will have to "bear the consequences" of this "insult" inside and outside Parliament. The party said it will bring up the issue in Parliament during the forthcoming session and decided on boycott of Shinde.

Though Shinde preferred to keep quiet after his Jaipur remarks, home secretary R K Singh had emphasized that the government had the names of at least 10 persons involved in several blasts who were associated with the RSS at some point or the other.

"During investigation of Samjhauta Express, Mecca Masjid and (Ajmer) Dargah Sharif blasts, we have found at least 10 names which have been associated with the RSS at some point or the other," Singh had said two days after Shinde's controversial remarks.

Terror has no colour, Sushilkumar Shinde says - The Times of India

Terrorists have No Religion.They are Secular.

Mad Indian and A chauhan like this.
  3. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

What a sarcasm ! :pound: :rofl:

parijataka, Mad Indian and afako like this.
  4. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

Darkness is the absence of Light.
    Similarly _____ is the absence of any color.
    So, yes, exactly my thoughts, that is the colour of terror. The colour which is the absence of colour.
    U-turn by Shinde for good.

5. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

NO. Wrong. Terror indeed has colour. It is green

Politically correct pussies. Grow a spine and Call out shit as shit:rolleyes:

6. arnabmit

arnabmit Homo Communis Indus Senior Member

Nope... Terrorism comes from the dark intent of ill-will. So if any color, it is black.

Not pussyfooting. Yes, majority of terrorists follow Islam, that does not mean all of them deserve to be branded. %age of extremist vs total population of Islamic faith should give you the answer.

7. Mad Indian

Majority of HINDUS, Christians, Buddhists, Jews are not terrorists either so this is a straw point! The actual question is and should be why majority of the Terrorists are Muslims/disproportionate to their population???

And none of those terrorrists of other religion, justify terrorism with "Religion" or more precisely "texts from Religion", like the peaceful religious member:thumb:

Actual terrorism or real terrorism is green. We can be politically correct i the words, but that wont change the facts

Razor, gokussj9 and ani82v like this.
  8. arnabmit

arnabmit Homo Communis Indus Senior Member

That's due to higher birth rate, leading to poor upbringing, leading to lower education, leading to easily being brainwashed.

Show me one educated free thinker Muslim who justifies terrorism with religious scripts. I have met many such, they abhor terrorism.

Similarly, the uneducated, brainwashed Hindus become terrorists like the Kar Sevaks & Bajrang Dal.

Terrorism takes birth from lack of education, lack of basic sustenance of life. Not from any Religion. Uneducated people does not have any understanding of Religion. They only do what others convince them to do.

P.S. There is huge difference between education & literacy.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  9. Mad Indian

Not the fault of Hindus/Jews/Christians. SO no excuse Killing the Infedels for that:thumb:

Probably they should start learning to use Condoms

:lol: Dude, this is another one of the common apologetic non sense. You need TECHNICAL sophistication for pulling off terrorist attacks-Bomb manufacture, Logistics of the operation, evasion of the Intelligence Radar etc. Not every tom dick or harry can pull off a terror attacks . That needs TOP level EDUCATION

And I am yet to see the moderate voice of Islam in religion/politics/society. Where the F are they???

ASS PULL. How many people have these "Terrorists" killed so far with bomb blasts??:eyebrows:

And Probably, you dint understand what I said, properly- None of the other supposedly unproven "terrorist" cases was justified with Bible/Gita/Old Testament:thumb:

As I said, there is Islamic terror-justitfied by Quran-while there is no equivalent Hindu/Christian/Jewish terror as none of them have been justified with Hindu/Christian/Jewish texts
    [/QUOTE]

I five a flying fuk as to what educated or uneducated retards think/do. Its not my job to scan what they do. If they are a threat to me, I will call them out. Is;lamic terrorism is REAL and is a threat to ME. PERIOD

gokussj9 and Razor like this.
  10. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

Narrowing it down to green? That would mean only Pakistan. It's black, think carefully, and you'll come to the same conclusion.

gokussj9 likes this.
  11. nrj

nrj Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Congress has succeeded in diverting attention from other important issues by making Shinde raise shytstrom which presently has no development whatsoever. Nobody talks about revised national growth forecasts as long they are busy choosing colors of violence.

Sent via Tapatalk from a galaxy far far away

arnabmit likes this.