Terror attacks in Belgium

Superdefender

Nobody maybe but some were close to think it. After every attack there are calls from politicians to close the borders, stop every refugee to enter the Union ... this is not the Europe I stand for.
Polish PM just announce he would know allow a single more refugee from Syria/Iraq in his country.
Now there is lot of work to do with the real threat : the youth from European countries who join Isis ranks ..how to find them before they strike.
That's what I am trying to say. Our PM, in almost every summit/meeting, try to convey the West and Europeans that there is nothing like good terrorism and bad terrorism. But do leaders from your country agree with him? Now crying will solve nothing. Closing gates for refugees will enrage fanatics more; will achieve nothing. High time for Europe to wake up...

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
OK. So Europeans as usual have divided themselves into two camps. One screaming to be raped by refugees another screaming to shoot the next refugee they see.
The latter one is always the safest option, socio-economically.
One wonders though, if refugees are not causing the terrorist problem in Europe, what is?
Europe has been having Muslim presence since a long time now. Even after a decade of 9-11, there were at most two instances of major islamic terrorism strikes in Europe (Madrid & London). Compare that with Paris 1, Paris 2 & Brussels in the recent years after the Moslems started poring into Europe. This is Occam's Razor conclusion that refugees=terrorism.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
OK. So Europeans as usual have divided themselves into two camps. One screaming to be raped by refugees another screaming to shoot the next refugee they see.
The latter one is always the safest option, socio-economically.
One wonders though, if refugees are not causing the terrorist problem in Europe, what is?
Europe has been having Muslim presence since a long time now. Even after a decade of 9-11, there were at most two instances of major islamic terrorism strikes in Europe (Madrid & London). Compare that with Paris 1, Paris 2 & Brussels in the recent years after the Moslems started poring into Europe. This is Occam's Razor conclusion that refugees=terrorism.
I am not a big fan of Occam's Razor (for starters it was brought up by a xtian preist/philosopher,); it does give a probability for the likeliness of each event.
But I think you missed out the fact that the geopolitics has changed now compared to the former timeline you mentioned. The world is in beginning stages of WW3.
But that is, of course, the reason for the refugee crisis, in the first place.

myana

Even in India Muzzie GHETTOS(Hyd oldcity/Batkal/Mallapuram etc) are SAME but NO NEWS MEDIA COVERS IT
You missed out Barkas in Hyderbad it is called chota-pakistan. Not recently police dared to visit these places. Even bank don't give loans to the people there and till recently they never paid their electricity bills.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
After all these terror attacks this genius thinks now may be a good time to introduce a passenger name record (PNR) system.
They didn't have this enlightenment before?? :lol:

Speaking to Europe 1 radio, French PM Manuel Valls admitted that the level of the terror threat in Europe is “probably higher” than even in November, when a series of deadly attacks rocked the French capital.

He urged the European community to introduce a European passenger name record (PNR) system as part of the response to the “expansion of radical Islamism.”

“We must move quickly… It is urgent to strengthen the control of EU external borders,” he added.
https://www.rt.com/news/336939-europe-police-armed/

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That's what I am trying to say. Our PM, in almost every summit/meeting, try to convey the West and Europeans that there is nothing like good terrorism and bad terrorism. But do leaders from your country agree with him? Now crying will solve nothing. Closing gates for refugees will enrage fanatics more; will achieve nothing. High time for Europe to wake up...
actually the thing is, there is a group of criminals
now every country's intelligence is using them for their interest and eliminating them for their interest.

The one who spends more money they work for them and counter action is by spending much more money. or Eliminating.

It's a part of Cold war 2.

DEJAVU

@LETHALFORCE ,@Screambowl
Oil prices can be manipulated ,the present price is a suppressed price ,it is starting to go up again little by little,driving all commodity prices up .Yes ,synthetic fuel is there but it is expensive and still the most preferred method is to increase the reserve of the gas and oil field.Creating synthetic fuel gives a bigger carbon footprint .The only solution is nuclear energy but still petroleum is needed is needed for other Industry and will be there for the next 20 years.If US has to a exporter of oil then it has to first produce enough gas for itself and plus export and then build the gas pipeline and you are forgetting stupid NGO are stronger in US thanks to liberal movement .It will take at least 10 years for all that to be completed.Synthetic fuel production will increase but still middle east will dominate the market,the only other alternative is Arctic.
I agree with you. But want to add. Oil prices are manipulatedly lower down to destroy gas based economy like russia and Iran.

Country flag
I agree with you. But want to add. Oil prices are manipulatedly lower down to destroy gas based economy like russia and Iran.
This is true to a point but why are US allies like Saudis,Canadians and UAE
Cooperating in destroying their own economies?

DEJAVU

Well it is a matter of religious one. Iran belives Mahdi will come from Iran and kicks saudi monarchy and take over Saud house. That makes saudi afraid of them and doing anything to weakened Iran. Saudis have enough money so they can survive but its enemy cant.

Superdefender

It is true that falling oilprices is destroying their economies. But if they don't do that, there is a chance they will lose market like China and India to US which is now the biggest producer of crude oil.

Country flag
Well it is a matter of religious one. Iran belives Mahdi will come from Iran and kicks saudi monarchy and take over Saud house. That makes saudi afraid of them and doing anything to weakened Iran. Saudis have enough money so they can survive but its enemy cant.
Saudi Arabia /UAE are running in a defecit. They may have US debt and treasury but USA has no money to honor them or even pay interest

Country flag
It is true that falling oilprices is destroying their economies. But if they don't do that, there is a chance they will lose market like China and India to US which is now the biggest producer of crude oil.
It is simple supply and demand with worldwide economic depression oil demand is minimal many frackers,offshore drillers and shippers and nations (Brazil, Nigeria) bankrupt and more coming

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Sure I agree ... nothing like good terrorism . If any of my leaders said so, I want to be damned ! Now what do you want european leaders to do actually ?
Not related with the thread but I had horrible nightmares two nights ago . It may have to do with your scary avatar ! I panic when I look at it.

Country flag
Europeans are living in a dream world with their open borders . USA has NAFTA
with Canada and Mexico but the borders are sealed and will be sealed even tighter in the future especially with Mexico. biggest beneficiaries of open borders are terrorists and smugglers.
I don't see how tourism is increased? Especially to countries where terrorism thrives which is now half of EU.

Last edited:

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
W. Europeans killed large no of non Whites during 14th to 19th Century.

it's just payback or say Rule of Karma, let them pay for their ill Actions.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
W. Europeans killed large no of non Whites during 14th to 19th Century.

it's just payback or say Rule of Karma, let them pay for their ill Actions.
Good to know ..I had no idea it was my karma to pay for my ancestors sins . I ll keep that in mind .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles