Terror attack in Xinjiang region killed 15: China

Discussion in 'China' started by Free Karma, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

Terror attack in Xinjiang region killed 15: China - The Hindu

3. ghost

ghost Regular Member

@amoy sir , @shiphone sir ,

Why is that terrorists in China use knives instead of firearms?Are they not able to get hold of illegal firearms in China?ak 47 in particular.when they are well connected to terrorist in Pakistan ,why can't they smuggle some ak,rpg or hand grenades.What are the reasons for lack of firearms as per you.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Voldemort likes this.
  4. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

Knives have greater psychological impact because they kill slowly and wounds are more visible. Knives are easy to conceal. Plus no evidence (spent cases, bullets) is left behind on the scene.

But the Freedom fighters of Xinxiang must grow in sophistication if they have to defeat the illegal CCP regime, this is where Pakistan can be of great help.

Voldemort likes this.
  5. jus

jus Senior Member Senior Member

First thing come in my mind when ever the terrorist attack takes place in China

What the hell "news come out "

then why always terrorists die 3 times and more,here civil 4:11 terrorists.

Any way final coffin of CCP rule is, the day uighurs got some fire arms :rofl:

6. brational

brational Regular Member

Best friend ditched again! Seems pak have not yet armed the Uighurs.

7. Spindrift

Spindrift Regular Member

8. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

They are not terrorists, they are freedom fighters fighting against the cultural genocide initiated by the murderous CCP. Pakistan has the moral obligation of coming to their assistance.

9. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

China has now feeling the heat of pan Islamism and all the pious platitudes is being vaporised.

Once the ISAF quits Afghanistan, Xinjiang will face a greater inferno.

10. shiphone

shiphone Senior Member Senior Member

1. firearms are well controlled. gun related crime are normally Drug trafficking(rich drug dealers could pay great price and risk for it). if they want do the terrorism with firearm, the exposure probability before the attact would be much higher...most of these terrorists are very "simple", they are easily instigated for a so called "Jehad" by online video/audio source or recorded DVDs, so is the violent means...

2. if you ask any Chinese where the bad guys got the guns, I'm afraid the most would say accross the South border instead of the west for the Illegal Guns.. we barely see such things smuggled from Pakistan.some hand grenades were seized, but not very often...

------------------------

BTW...Blaming Pakistan for everything might be the Indian habitual thinking...but I would still suggest opening mind to understand this world which is so vast and complex and then talk...nothing would be explained well in short words...I barely see any member could realize the real backage surpporter-- the Turkey or Rich/oil-rich Persian Gulf nations and some organizations in Europe and the western funds... but it's ok ,any way ,it is not your own business, the ignorance is acceptable and those Talking nonsense is really nothing ...

11. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

Pakistan is *the* nation known for supporting this type of thing, I dont have to explain why, they probably think of these people as freedom fighters. Sure there is some support coming from the ME, but an overwhelming part of it was grown with the help of the establishment in Pak, and it became a monster they couldnt control. Seeing how the border of the province is very close to Pak I wouldnt be surprised.

Oh look, just a few months ago:
    From his Pakistan hideout, Uighur leader vows revenge on China | Reuters

Even the Chinese govt a few months ago asked Pak to crackdown on terrorists based out of there.
    China asks Pakistan to hand over Uighur terrorists - The Hindu

Instead of looking far and wide, maybe the answer is a little closer?

ghost likes this.