Terror Attack in Manhattan by Uzbek Suspect

G10

Country flag
While we rightly point out the terror emanating from islam but we should also acknowledge good muslims. Kalam sir, Maj. Abdul Hamid etc. are shining examples who stood for the country and should be inspiration to all. I am sure there will be such more guys.

Country flag
Unfortunately most of the White idiots think Indians are also Muslims and Arabs . Indians in America will also be a victim of that backlash unless we make it abundantly clear that we are different from muslims culturally and spiritually. But people like Aziz Ansari and Hasan Minhaj aren't helping, as they continuously assert both their muslim and Indian identities, and conflate both of these together in front of their uneducated American audience. And Dhindus in the US continuously
run to the defence of muslims, instead of making it clear that we are the complete opposite of them.
As you pointed out the Indian communities worldwide have failed to differentiate between Indians and Pakistanis .

Bharat Ek Khoj

The muslim/islamic people are also increasing in USA. Just few days ago, read a news that they are developing ghetto in one area and one will find home for sell for muslim only boards.

Krusty

Country flag
While we rightly point out the terror emanating from islam but we should also acknowledge good muslims. Kalam sir, Maj. Abdul Hamid etc. are shining examples who stood for the country and should be inspiration to all. I am sure there will be such more guys.
Abdul Kalam was as far from Islam as wonton Noodles is. He was a follower of Lord Ram and used to read the Bhagawad Gita. Which by default makes him a non Muslim and a Munafiq.

Terrorist dog Yaqubs funeral..

IMG_4726.JPG

Dr. Abdul Kalams funeral
IMG_4727.JPG

See the difference in the number of skull caps? And that too, the good Doctors district has the highest concentration of Muslims in Tamil Nadu.

The same goes most all other famous Muslims. A.R.Rehman is a Hindu. Muhammad Ali is a Christian. Any truly great Muslim is either a non Muslim to begin with or ditched the Quran and followed another book.

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I don't this will ever happen. There are 7 guns in America for each American. Muslims will
keep pushing and then play victim when a real nasty backlash comes.
But can guns stop trucks?

Country flag
It is too bad police too him alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Unfortunately most of the White idiots think Indians are also Muslims and Arabs . Indians in America will also be a victim of that backlash unless we make it abundantly clear that we are different from muslims culturally and spiritually. But people like Aziz Ansari and Hasan Minhaj aren't helping, as they continuously assert both their muslim and Indian identities, and conflate both of these together in front of their uneducated American audience. And Dhindus in the US continuously run to the defence of muslims, instead of making it clear that we are the complete opposite of them.
Somebody who watches Aziz Ansari knows what an Indian is. You should be more worried about Nascar watching, Fox news following cousin fucker living in deep South.

HeinzGud

Country flag
I beg to differ. They are bad Muslims. Good Muslim is the one who follows Quran and the example of Muhammad. Osama was a good Muslim. Dr. Kalam was a bad Muslim. The problem doesn't lie with Radicals. It is Islam where the problem lies. People should acknowledge it sooner than later.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Unfortunately most of the White idiots think Indians are also Muslims and Arabs . Indians in America will also be a victim of that backlash unless we make it abundantly clear that we are different from muslims culturally and spiritually. But people like Aziz Ansari and Hasan Minhaj aren't helping, as they continuously assert both their muslim and Indian identities, and conflate both of these together in front of their uneducated American audience. And Dhindus in the US continuously run to the defence of muslims, instead of making it clear that we are the complete opposite of them.
It is because yt can't differentiate browns that Hindus "run to the defence of Muslims" in the first place; natural "strength in numbers" mentality.
It's in fact quite difficult to differentiate browns, truth be told, it's like trying to differentiate the various groups of black people.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
It is because yt can't differentiate browns that Hindus "run to the defence of Muslims" in the first place; natural "strength in numbers" mentality.
It's in fact quite difficult to differentiate browns, truth be told, it's like trying to differentiate the various groups of black people.
Perhaps they won't be able to differentiate by looking, but they should at least know the difference in religion, culture, and names. For example, many Americans are so dumb that even if you tell them your name is Kumar, they will still ask of you're a Muslim or not. We must make them aware about at least the basic differences. So much so that once someone knows that you're an Indian(Hindu), all suspicion should go away from you after these type of terror attacks.

Country flag
Perhaps they won't be able to differentiate by looking, but they should at least know the difference in religion, culture, and names. For example, many Americans are so dumb that even if you tell them your name is Kumar, they will still ask of you're a Muslim or not. We must make them aware about at least the basic differences. So much so that once someone knows that you're an Indian(Hindu), all suspicion should go away from you after these type of terror attacks.
Impossible for Indian communities to make anyone aware of anything. I have not seen
Indian communities in anywhere unite for a cause or make anyone aware of anything.
when a Paki in UK commits a crime it is a "ASIAN" who has committed a crime.
Indians are ASIANS in UK. just one example.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Impossible for Indian communities to make anyone aware of anything. I have not seen
Indian communities in anywhere unite for a cause or make anyone aware of anything.
when a Paki in UK commits a crime it is a "ASIAN" who has committed a crime.
Indians are ASIANS in UK. just one example.
Funny thing, I have a British friend (white) who told me that the difference between Indians and Pakistanis in the UK is that Indians study hard and get good jobs, while Pakistanis make lots of children and apply for benefits. He told that many people are aware of this in the UK.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles