Terror attack at Peshawar PAF base

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Let's not forget officially zarb-e-azb cost 1.9 billion $ in a year. Which I think is a lot of money for a country like Pakistan, I guess nobody from bakiland is going to question the return of investment in the operation.

At least I don't expect any Paki citizen to ask.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Gurdaspur & Udhampur avenged :) :) :)
Avenged by allmighty Allah.... Allah huu Akbar...Allah does the besht!

Link please? :frown:
Pakistani civilians in a mosque were killed, not army personnel except one capt and eight other army personnel who were injured.
Total 42 killed(13 Talibunnies Freedom Fighters, 22 PAF, 3 Army,3 civilians)

16 of those actually got killed while doing Friday Namaz so no wonder Friday is holy day to kill.A Army Captain also killed.

Now I remember how Pakis on Paki forums were jumping 100 feet in air boasting that no soldiers got killed and their Army is so successful in counter operations.

Taliban gunmen attack Pakistan air force base, 42 killed

Paki army confirms atleast 29 military personnel killed in attack. TTP claims to have killed 50 military personnel.
Might be more since about 30 are injured and Pak Army never tell the reality so TTP might be right.

Let's not forget officially zarb-e-azb cost 1.9 billion $ in a year. Which I think is a lot of money for a country like Pakistan, I guess nobody from bakiland is going to question the return of investment in the operation.

I told earlier that Pakistan needs Zarb-e-azb-II and III and IV and so on until Pakis give freedom to Freedom Fighter Talibunnies and stop killing Muslims.

@Neo @musalman @Zarvan @Raja.pakistani : You were celebrating how "Peace returns to Pakistan" and I said that something is under way.Now this attack comes up as "the deadliest Taliban attack on a military installation in the country's history". So TTP is successful in it's operation with a milestone achieved.

So your 2 Billion is wasted in Zarb-e-azb where you killed so many Muslims who were mostly women and children.Now the same Muslims are killing you whose family members got killed.They butchered 150 odd kids of your coward Army not long ago.

You gave us terror so get terror 10 times... Allah would punish you.Allah already gave you a HUGE sign in Mecca crane crash on 9/11 and Friday on 14th anniversary of 9/11.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
ISPR chief said 23 PAF personnel were among 29 dead rest were army personnel and cooks who worked at the base.

TTP statement says they will release the telephone conversations with the attackers during the attack soon.
Pakis are blaming Afganistan and the attackers wearing Paki soldiers dress... Pakis do the same ie wearing Indian soldier dress and attack us.Their own trick is on them and now Pakis cry of cross-border terrorism by non-state actors in Afganistan. :lol:

Taliban gunmen attack Pakistan air force base, 42 killed

The attack may worsen already chilly relations between Afghanistan and Pakistan, after Bajwa said communication intercepts showed the attackers were receiving directions from Afghanistan, where many Pakistani Taliban have bases.

"This operation was planned in Afghanistan, and was executed from there. And it was being controlled from Afghanistan," he said. "No one can say that the Afghan state has encouraged this, but the fact is that it was launched from Afghanistan."

Afghanistan and Pakistan have separate but allied Taliban insurgencies. The two nations frequently accuse each other of not doing enough to stamp out insurgent havens on either side of their porous border.

Bajwa released pictures of some of the attackers' bloodied bodies in the uniform of the paramilitary Frontier Constabulary, black traditional Pakistani clothes.

The Taliban released a video about the attack featuring Umar Mansoor, the same commander who claimed responsibility for the Peshawar school massacre."We proudly claim responsibility for the attack on Pakistani air base," Taliban spokesman Muhammad Khorasani told Reuters. "This base is being used by fighter jets for bombing us."

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
It's surprising why the Indian media is not covering this?

Oh I know already! Indrani Mukherjee is more important!! Bloody stoopid Indian media! Jeeeez! :frusty:

Alien

It's surprising why the Indian media is not covering this?

Oh I know already! Indrani Mukherjee is more important!! Bloody stoopid Indian media! Jeeeez! :frusty:
Who the fuck cares about filthy Pakis?

Didn't you here the joke (which is a reality in fact)....?

Narendra Modi & Obama were having a discussion in a bar.

A guy walks in & asks dem wat's d discussion abut?

Modi:"V r planing to kill 14 crore filthy Pakis & Angelina Jolie"

Guy: Y Angelina Jolie?

Suddenly Modi tells Obama, "C i told ya, Nobody would care about 14 crore fucking Pakis!!"

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

tharun

Patriot
Country flag

bose

Country flag
@rock127 Yesterday itself I saw a picture of two 8 - 10 year old girls sitting lost with their face bloodied with marks from PAF attack on KP... The brother of those two little girls are the one's who carry out those attacks ...

Pakistan breed those snakes for its own purpose now it is biting it back... Pakistan is now resorting to indiscriminate bombing of civilians...

Cycle is not going to end...

Last edited:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
people like @Zarvan already called the need for it on paki forums, inside Afg :p hahahahahahaha
Hmm.. they should try, it would be fun to watch.

What can the normal Paki do? Its not as if their security establishment is answerable to any citizen.

sabari

Any news of destroyed jets …..................................................

sabari

They might be hiding news on damage to there planes '.......................................'.

pmaitra

RAW Mossad conspiracy!

"Its a joint venture of NDS+Raw+Mossad.NDS breding TTP&RAW facilitate thm via thir Consulates alng wd AfPk boder" #PeshawarAttackBehindRAW

Time to Must Said; #PeshawarAttackBehindRAW Stop fake Friendship& Business with #India

Why "Peshawar attack behind RAW?" It should be "RAW behind Peshawar attack."

Also, what is this "betel?" See the second Tweet.

"Paan khaye sayian hamaro." :pound:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles