Tension Brews in JNU Ahead of the Controversial Beef and Pork Food Festival

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by parijataka, Sep 12, 2012.

1. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

And now beef-pork festival in JNU. Beef festival in Osmania University lead to violence and rioting by rival student groups.

Tension Brews in JNU Ahead of the Controversial Beef and Pork Food Festival

3. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

Actually these materialistic people should be allowed to do whatever they wish. The children of Satan that they are. And after they've had their fill, send them all to jail.

jackprince, maomao and Tshering22 like this.
  4. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

JNU already has a pathetic name for teaching kids against the country and her ancient cultural values... so shameless it is that now it must go to this extent.

That's why they say that giving too much freedom spoils people.

maomao and ani82v like this.
  5. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Will i get free beef and pork ?

I might make a trip :)

peacecracker likes this.
  6. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

JNU is a burden on Tax payers money and a free loading Gymkhana for future JholaChap activists!

7. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

I actually like the beef and pork idea. Those with the religious bent of mind, can stay at home that day. No one is forcing anyone to eat in that festival. Moreover, JNU is a state funded institution, and there is no need for them to dance to the tune of religious bigots.

peacecracker likes this.
  8. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

Yea, me too. Always a pleasure to poke these religious nuts where it hurts most and have a hearty laugh as they squirm. :rofl:

If it was me, I'd go one step further and secretly arm the organizers and their security men with AK47's. Next, send an invitation to the nearby mosques and temples to partake in the feast and as they march on the venue with their swords and lathis, shoot down the b*stards with the AK. :shoot:

It would only be self defence, and a few more nutjobs would be exterminated from this world. :thumb:

9. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

It seems you are the extremists here rather than the student organisations...:)

10. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

If it hurts religious sentiments of people then it should be banned ! This is what our constitution says. Who the hell they are to poke other's religious sentiments? Thekedaar of pseudo secularism? They can do it in private!

Tshering22 likes this.
  11. Known_Unknown

Fine. I'll start a religion tomorrow in which my God tells me that celebrating Diwali and Id is blasphemy. So will you agree to ban Diwali/Id or celebrate it only in private? After all, its only fair that you don't "hurt" my religious sentiments, right? :der:

blank_quest and pmaitra like this.
  12. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

I second that.

Stay peaceful, and you will be called a wierdo. If you start bombings, riots, etc., automatically people will run to respect your 'sentiments!' This is how the system works.

Anyway, my religion tells me I must eat beef and pork, and I must also bring all the others on the right track, by making them eat beef and pork. I expect my sentiments to be respected. Anybody countering me will be committing blasphemy, and I will have to act as per orders from my God.

[last sentence was a rhetoric]

blank_quest likes this.
  13. Known_Unknown

One of my most amazing ideas was to form a ninja squad composed of volunteer highly trained members who would fight for the country by shooting down rioters during a riot or assassinating corrupt/communal/anti-patriotic leaders. :shoot:

Unfortunately so far it has only been a brain fart. :ranger:

14. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

Start and then we'll see. :heh:

15. civfanatic

civfanatic Retired Moderator

Good idea! Such beef-pork festivals should be replicated across the country.

Though I prefer chicken to all other types of meat, I think amazing things can be done with beef/pork when cooked in the Indian style. India's culinary superiority is well-established (IMO) but it never hurts to be innovative.

Known_Unknown likes this.
  16. Known_Unknown

Started already. I'm the first adherent. It's called Pro-Liberalism (PL). Now what? When will you be supporting the Diwali/Id bans? Or are you a "pseudo-secularist" like the others and only support "certain" minorities but not others? :whistle:

17. ani82v

ani82v Senior Member Senior Member

There is nothing wrong about people eating beef and pork.
    I know some of my Mallu friends who eat beef and in Bangalore you can see a lot of pork shops too. There are no Hindu protesters outside these Kerala mess and no Islamic ones outside small pork shops. If these things remain private, people do let it be.

The problem starts when these things are used a tool of dick waving and power play.
    These same ----ing JNU wallas will piss in their pants even on the suggestion of supporting Mohammad the movie or public reading of Satanic verses! Freedom of doing whatever your want eh!

chase, jackprince, Virendra and 4 others like this.
  18. Known_Unknown

They should receive the state's protection to eat whatever they want whenever they want. No religious nutjob has any business of telling me what I can and cannot eat. Threats from religious extremists should be immediately termed terrorism and those fanatics thrown into jail or hanged.

There's only one way to drag those nuts into the 21st century, and it will have to be with them kicking and screaming.

19. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

Start it on the ground manoos, not on internet. Come to India, start your ashram, do the propaganda and then we'll see. Sitting in Germany, sipping some cold beer and making slogans doesnt get you anything.

Anyway these "materialists" seem to be in a mood to raise some shit and get some beating. Who can stop them if their stars are aligned that way...

Oh! and a public screening of Innocence of Muslims would be good too...:pop:...But they wont have the gonads to do that. :heh:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  20. Known_Unknown

No, and neither does a baseless "we'll see" do you any good from Yank Land. :lol: Come to India, assemble your team of ninjas/vagabonds and then "we'll see". :scared2: