Temple set ablaze in Assam

san

Unidentified persons have set ablaze a temple at Maijgram in Karimganj district where Congress MLA Rumi Nath and her second husband were beaten up by people who were angry over her remarriage, police said on Friday.

The temple was set on fire late last night and the blaze was doused this morning after villagers detected it, police said.

Superintendent of police Pradip Pujari reached the spot for enquiry.

Nath, who represents the Borkhola assembly constituency in Barak Valley, had created a furore by announcing her marriage with Jacky Jakir without divorcing her first husband.

Nath and Jakir were beaten up and injured by a mob at Karimganj town on June 29.

Meanwhile, Silchar Press Club in an emergency meeting today demanded a probe into the attack on three journalists allegedly by the supporters of the MLA and Jakir at Kalain on June 29.
Temple set ablaze in Assam - India - DNA

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
It seems like this Bitch Rumi Nath is the root of all this problems.

Reactions: KS

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I think the people involved are RSS activists. Dint Galaxy say something about the RSS's presence there in NE states?:notsure:

The RSS must have burnt this temple down to create communal tensions and to show Muslims in bad light:nod:. May be if we ban RSS, then we will have complete religious harmony like we had during the British periods:thumb:

Anyway, why post these threads. this is hate mongering. This indicates the rise of Hindu right wing extremists. We should rather plunge our heads into the earth:thumb:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It seems like this Bitch Rumi Nath is the root of all this problems.
No RSS is the root of all problems.

----ing Hindu Right wing Nutjobs. Always creating havok. :fu: RSS

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think the people involved are RSS activists. Dint Galaxy say something about the RSS's presence there in NE states?:notsure:

The RSS must have burnt this temple down to create communal tensions and to show Muslims in bad light:nod:. May be if we ban RSS, then we will have complete religious harmony like we had during the British periods:thumb:

Anyway, why post these threads. this is hate mongering. This indicates the rise of Hindu right wing extremists. We should rather plunge our heads into the earth:thumb:
Possible.Didnt police arrest hindus for desecration of hindu temple in hyderabad some months ago so that it can be blamed on muslims.Its standard procedure by hindus to defame Islam and muslims.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
No RSS is the root of all problems.

----ing Hindu Right wing Nutjobs. Always creating havok. :fu: RSS
Well I have no information about the RSS activities in that area...but for most of the area in Assam their strength is as good as non existence. Anyways political backing of such incident cannot be rejected but life was better without that Rumi Nath.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
RSS burning temples?

If so, that is a new one!

2001 Census indicates the Religious demography of Karimganj is Muslims (52.3%) and Hindus (47%). Bengali is the official language of the district.

amitkriit

RSS burning temples?

2001 Census indicates the Religious demography of Karimganj is Muslims (52.3%) and Hindus (47%). Bengali is the official language of the district.
These Right Wing Hindu zealots can go to any length to show the "You know Who" in bad light. They will kill each other and put the blame on you know who. I wonder how many Rumi Naths and Zakirs will have to suffer at the hands of Saffron Terrorists. Hindus are male chauvinists, no ther community gives more freedom to women than "You know which".

amitkriit

RSS burning temples?

These Right Wing Hindu zealots can go to any length to show the "You know Who" in bad light. They will kill each other and put the blame on you know who. I wonder how many Rumi Naths and Zakirs will have to suffer at the hands of Saffron Terrorists. Hindus are male chauvinists, no ther community gives more freedom to women than "You know which".

KS

Bye bye DFI
A trailer of things to come.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Bangladeshi Bitches + Arabized Bearded Munnas!

agentperry

Possible.Didnt police arrest hindus for desecration of hindu temple in hyderabad some months ago so that it can be blamed on muslims.Its standard procedure by hindus to defame Islam and muslims.
yes few hindus were arrested for framing muslims and islam but on the other hand muslims( misguided or extremist or true fighters of islam-paki definition) have have done enough to create an unfavorable opinion about islam not only in south asia but entire world

san

yes few hindus were arrested for framing muslims and islam but on the other hand muslims( misguided or extremist or true fighters of islam-paki definition) have have done enough to create an unfavorable opinion about islam not only in south asia but entire world
Several districts in Assam has muslim majority. Unlike the old assamese muslims, that are part of the assamese society for last 3/4 centuries the new illegal migrants from Bangladesh are hardliners and they are creating a mini Bangaladesh within Assam. They joined politics and they are big sunk of the vote bank . They are officily 35% but it will be around 55% to 60%. Just to make them minority value is kept below 50% by our great system. Barring few upper Assam districts, migrants controls the political situation all over assam. I am not surprise, on it. It is bound to happen.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sadly, my experience indicates that in a Muslim majority area, Hindu dadagiri is as good as asking to meet God prematurely.

I will say this that Muslims do not take things lying down. Like it or not, that is the reality.

They will exert themselves to the hilt to get what they want and what they feel is justifiably theirs even if the State feels otherwise.

Have you not seen Setalvad going hammer and tongs even though she fabricated certain issues to get her way? Totally feisty to ensure her stand! And she is practically a One woman army!

Tough cookie. Modi must be having nightmares, even though he is a CM and has all the powers!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Barring few upper Assam districts, migrants controls the political situation all over assam.
Illegal migrants that the weak kneed Govts, past and present, have not been able to evict!

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
I wonder how in a controversial manner Rumi Nath took law in her hands, dumped her ex husband and baby without any procedure, got beaten by mob that that too include a camera following them like a boss, gained sympathy about her swollen face, now with this Temple ablaze connect to the controversy relating to her and how in a short span of time an accused becomes a victim demanding for justice instead. Congress is a super power in Assam and I wonder who dare to challenge them and risk his existence on earth? Really Politics is an interesting game of power and plays higher then the law of the state :tsk: For those party favourers let me remind you that Politics dont have any religion,but only knows the language of power and opportunity, well their is no saints in politics indeed.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Rumi Nath is am idiot and so is Jakir.

But what has religion got to do with it?

Why is religion brought in at every issue committed by people in their individual capacity?

pankaj nema

Country flag
Just give a free hand to the BJP/ RSS workers and they will clean up Assam for good

And the ethnic Assamese will also chip in

The Congressis are just protecting the Bangladeshis It is not at all difficult to teach them a lesson

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles