Temple demolished in Pakistan,Gold Ornaments stolen i

Blackwater

Temple demolished in Pakistan,Gold Ornaments stolen in 'hurried' operation

KARACHI:
In a hurried operation on Saturday, a builder demolished a century-old temple in Soldier Bazaar while the Sindh High Court was hearing a petition seeking a stay order.
Apart from razing down the pre-partition Shri Rama Pir Mandir, the private builder also demolished three or four houses located next to it. Nearly 40 people became homeless as a result.
"They destroyed our mandir and humiliated our gods," said an angry Prakash, pointing towards the huge debris of concrete, stones and walls of the temple. The demolishing team did place the statues of four Hindu deities on the side but the residents accused them of taking away their gold jewellery and crowns.
Pointing to the bruises on his arms, Lakshman said that, "they hit me with their guns when I tried to stop them. I told them to kill me instead of destroying our holy place."
Banwri recalled that the demolition teams arrived around 11 in the morning. She was preparing breakfast when she heard the thundering noise of a bulldozer. She rushed outside, only to receive instructions to bring her bed, cupboard and other essential items outside the house. "I watched my house go down in just minutes and I couldn't do anything."
She added that, during the demolition, the area was cordoned off by the police and Rangers with tents put up all around. Outsiders were not allowed to enter, she added.
Saveeta was among those 40 people who lost her house. "The dowry that I had given to my daughter for her wedding is all buried here," she said with tears. With her husband out of station, she and her three children would be spending the night under the open sky.

Alleged encroachment: Soldier Bazaar temple razed in hurried operation – The Express Tribune

The Fox

this is the so called religious integrity and freedom in Pakistan.............. But in india the Govt is shitting its load when something happens to a mosque...................

Snuggy321

this is the so called religious integrity and freedom in Pakistan.............. But in india the Govt is shitting its load when something happens to a mosque...................
Why or what should the GoI do about it if something happen in pakistan?! Of course it has to intervene if something like this happens here. But in pakistan?
You should learn first that religion doesnt determine nationality. These people are pakistanis. I dont care whether they are Hindus, Muslims or whatever.

The Fox

Why or what should the GoI do about it if something happen in pakistan?! Of course it has to intervene if something like this happens here. But in pakistan?
You should learn first that religion doesnt determine nationality. These people are pakistanis. I dont care whether they are Hindus, Muslims or whatever.

My point is taken reference an incident which happened near my Home........... A Mosque exterior wall which was illegally extended with barb wire fencing was on the way of NH4 and the govt was unable to remove it inspite of it being illegal
my POV was not that just PAKI's destroyed a Temple so we should destroy a Mosque............................

Rahul92

Indians outraged over demolition of Hindu altar in Malaysian town.

Kuala Lumpur, Nov. 30 (ANI): The Indian community has expressed fury after a Hindu altar was demolished in a Malaysian town. The Sepang Municipal Council (MPSP) demolished the Hindu altar in a house in Taman Seroja in Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi last week. The MIC and several Indian groups are demanding an explanation from the coun
cil and the Selangor Government for the high-handed action.MIC Youth Secretary C. Sivarraajh said 30 enforcement officers from the council went to the house on November 20 and demolished the altar, which was erected within the gated compound. According to the Star, house owner Umah Devi, 35, said she received a notice from the council to demolish it on grounds that the structure was allegedly in violation of council bylaws. "My husband went to the council to appeal and was told it would be considered. But we received another notice stating that we would have to pay a RM250 daily fine if we did not tear it down," she said. "The officers arrived without notice. We tried to negotiate with them but they went ahead and demolished it," she added. Indian Athma Sakthi Association president and founder Vasantha Kumar said it was common for Hindus and Chinese to have altars. "This action clearly shows that the Selangor Government, of which PAS is a part of, is not tolerant towards Hindu culture. Does this mean that under the Pakatan Rakyat, the Hindus, Buddhist and Taoists cannot have altars at home?" he asked. State executive councillor Dr Xavier Jeyakumar said local councils had the right to take action against illegal structures built inside or outside a house, adding that the state govt could not interfere without a valid reason. He said the altar could not be construed as a religious place as there had no prayers or ceremonies held there, the report added. (ANI)

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Islam is what it is and will remain vile, that's it true nature......However, Hindus are leading themselves to oblivion by allowing themselves to be pansy secularists - when dealing with islam in their majority country!!

All this has happened in India in past 1400 yrs.....will again happen, as I see no change in the attitude of neo-converts and islamic people - day by day they are getting more mentally unstable due to islam!!

Last edited:

Blackwater

Indians outraged over demolition of Hindu altar in Malaysian town.

Kuala Lumpur, Nov. 30 (ANI): The Indian community has expressed fury after a Hindu altar was demolished in a Malaysian town. The Sepang Municipal Council (MPSP) demolished the Hindu altar in a house in Taman Seroja in Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi last week. The MIC and several Indian groups are demanding an explanation from the coun
cil and the Selangor Government for the high-handed action.MIC Youth Secretary C. Sivarraajh said 30 enforcement officers from the council went to the house on November 20 and demolished the altar, which was erected within the gated compound. According to the Star, house owner Umah Devi, 35, said she received a notice from the council to demolish it on grounds that the structure was allegedly in violation of council bylaws. "My husband went to the council to appeal and was told it would be considered. But we received another notice stating that we would have to pay a RM250 daily fine if we did not tear it down," she said. "The officers arrived without notice. We tried to negotiate with them but they went ahead and demolished it," she added. Indian Athma Sakthi Association president and founder Vasantha Kumar said it was common for Hindus and Chinese to have altars. "This action clearly shows that the Selangor Government, of which PAS is a part of, is not tolerant towards Hindu culture. Does this mean that under the Pakatan Rakyat, the Hindus, Buddhist and Taoists cannot have altars at home?" he asked. State executive councillor Dr Xavier Jeyakumar said local councils had the right to take action against illegal structures built inside or outside a house, adding that the state govt could not interfere without a valid reason. He said the altar could not be construed as a religious place as there had no prayers or ceremonies held there, the report added. (ANI)

According to Islamic law. Malaysia is part of pakistan:shocked::shocked::p:p

blank_quest

Country flag
Hindus have no human rights.. All hindus on earth should take shelter on Mars :lol: I don't want to use offensive words. sorry to hurt anyone :rofl:

Illusive

Country flag
Pakis don't respect their own religion they kill their own fellow muslims(shias,ahmedias) out of religious hatred. Shouldn't expect anything else from them in case for hindus too. Pakis like violence, religion is just an excuse for them, it has become a cultural thing.

Hindus all around the world should condemn this unanimously.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
Migration for Hindus to India is wide open, they can go back to their motherland.

Blackwater

And wat is the Mother land for sikhs and christian ,who want to migrate from Pakistan ????

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed -- that has nothing to do with the business of the State.

Now I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal, and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus, and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State - Jinnah

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
And wat is the Mother land for sikhs and christian ,who want to migrate from Pakistan ????
Sikhs and Hindus emigrate to India with the help of their relatives, community leaders or go abroad
Christian Pakistanis emigrate abroad mostly.

Not sure about Shiites, Ismailis, Ahmadis etc. muslim sects

Blackwater

You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed -- that has nothing to do with the business of the State.

Now I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal, and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus, and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State - Jinnah
Jinna ka to kab ka band baja diya pakistaniyo ne

Blackwater

Sikhs and Hindus emigrate to India with the help of their relatives, community leaders or go abroad
Christian Pakistanis emigrate abroad mostly.

Not sure about Shiites, Ismailis, Ahmadis etc. muslim sects
Wel my q was for Black blood

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
We are racists and terrorists, those who are not cool with it should get the ---- out of here.

Disclaimer: I oppose this shameful act, whoever did it was a ****** with the blood of a ****** running in his veins. No Pakistani authority demolished this temple nor did any citizens, but land grabbers.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles