Teenager raped at knife-point by 10 women

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

Teenager raped at knife-point by 10 women

IANS, Nov 22, 2010, 07.18pm IST / Times of India

SYDNEY: A 17-year-old boy was gang raped by 10 knife-wielding women in Papua New Guinea, a media report said Monday.

The gang of women attacked the schoolboy near Mendi town in Southern Highlands province during the weekend, police official Teddy Tei said.

"More than 10 women with kitchen knives attacked him and four women had sexual intercourse with him. The boy was taken to hospital for treatment," he was quoted as saying by Australia's AAP news agency.

Tei said he feared the women may have infected the young man with HIV/AIDS.

"HIV/AIDS is a problem in Papua New Guinea and I am concerned the women might be infected. I always warn the women to be careful at night but I am now warning the men too," he said.

A UNICEF report says Papua New Guinea has one of the world's highest rates of sexual violence.

Read more: Teenager raped at knife-point by 10 women - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...0-women/articleshow/6970774.cms#ixzz162YuO07g

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
SYDNEY: A 17-year-old boy was gang raped by 10 knife-wielding women in Papua New Guinea, a media report said Monday. The gang of women attacked the schoolboy near Mendi town in Southern Highlands province during the weekend, police official Teddy Tei said.

"More than 10 women with kitchen knives attacked him and four women had sexual intercourse with him. The boy was taken to hospital for treatment," he was quoted as saying by Australia's AAP news agency.

Tei said he feared the women may have infected the young man with HIV/AIDS.

"HIV/AIDS is a problem in Papua New Guinea and I am concerned the women might be infected. I always warn the women to be careful at night but I am now warning the men too," he said.

A UNICEF report says Papua New Guinea has one of the world's highest rates of sexual violence

Read more: Teenager raped at knife-point by 10 women - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...0-women/articleshow/6970774.cms#ixzz162XBv0T0

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
My apologies for double post.Mods kindly merge above post with Mr Maitra's thread

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Teen raped by gang of knife-wielding women

Police in a remote part of Papua New Guinea are warning men to be on the lookout after a group of knife-wielding women allegedly raped a teenage boy.The 17-year-old victim had just left his high school in Mendi in the Southern Highlands last Friday when he was confronted by a group of women armed with knives.

The National newspaper reports there were at least 10 assailants and they forced the teenager to lie down and took turns to rape him.
Four women sexually assaulted the youth before passersby disturbed them.Superintendent Teddy Tei said police are investigating but so far there have been no arrests.He said it is highly unusual for a male to be the victim of sexual assault in PNG and he is warning men in the area to be careful

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I doubt the boy would mind if they didn't have aids or were'nt ugly/hedious.

My teacher in 6th class had a f**king delicious body....curves like kim kardashian. Suffice to say i had full attendance :happy_7:

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I am trying to visualize this mentally... I am unable too no matter how hard I try... =sad

White Clouds

What a lucky guy...it's a dream come true for guys. I'm jealous :emot154:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Really lucky boy,10 women....hahaha...
Did u people missed the HIV part?
HIV part could be the real tragedy here....

Maybe they think HIV will be cured by shaggin a male virgin?!
Poor kid, hope he didn't get HIV..

Btw, What makes u think he got lucky??
http://www.google.com.au/images?q=papua+new+gunie+women&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=685

^^Now I can wave "Good Bye!" to my lunch.

My teacher in 6th class had a f**king delicious body....curves like kim kardashian. Suffice to say i had full attendance :happy_7:
X2

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yeah Right.......when raped by 10 Mega UGLY knife wielding women.....You ought to feel in Luck!!:happy_2::happy_2:

Note: They could be having AIDs.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
if they didn't have hiv/aids i hope that such an experience would be a dream come true for any indian man.

Oracle

Lol guys! Even two women is a hard game to win in bed, and 10 is like getting killed :)

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
**Self - Deleted**

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I don't think I would enjoy getting raped by 10 ugly bitches with a knife to my throat. I am sure he got cut since he is still in hospital.

A.V.

[hl]Although a social issue threads about rape /dowry/burn are not a good topic for a defence forum .... so thread closed .[/hl]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles