Team India New Kit - in Pics

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Team India feels new jersey more lighter, stylish!

Team India skipper felt the move was good as cricket fans around the world distinguish the formats with the jerseys worn by cricketers and India had white and blue for longer and limited overs format respectively. With the new blue jersey designed exclusively for the shortest version of the game, admirers can identify the jerseys with their respective formats.

"This is a very good start. When people are swapping channels they see white and immediately know it is Test cricket and blue with One Day cricket. Now that we have a T20 shirt there will be a strong association between the format and the T-shirt," said the captain.

Dhoni also made a light-hearted comment saying that he was not sure if the new T20 jersey would help the team score extra runs, but it would definitely make them feel comfortable as it was 43% lighter than the regular jersey.

"Lots of research has gone into it. I don't know whether the research will result in extra runs but we will definitely feel more comfortable," added Dhoni.
India's dashing opener Virender Sehwag, who was also present at the launch, said the colours of the national flag on the jersey makes it very special.
"When I wear the India colours I have to give my best. That's what I always focus on. The jersey also has the colour of the national flag on it (along with blue) which is close to my heart. Makes it very special," Sehwag said.

Similarly, Irfan Pathan also echoed skipper Dhoni's opinion and said the new jersey was lighter than the ones he had worn earlier.
India's latest batting sensation Virat Kohli, who has been a trend setter for youth, came up with yet another classic expression as he said the jersey's design and colour drew his attention the most.

"Pretty stylish! Colour and design are eye-catching," said Kohli about the jersey.

The jersey includes a new collar, tricolours near the left shoulder and three stars above BCCI's logo signifying the World Cup victories, which make it more special.

Blackwater

this is insult of Indian flag. Why BCCI replace their logo with Ashok chakra. matter should be taken to court

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles