Tashi Delek and Namaste to everyone!

ShyAngel

Founding Member
hey you have used the quote takshe delek wrongly man....it is goodnight in tibetan and zdonkha....

by the way welcome to this great and upcoming forum...would really like to discuss around!!!
Umm what you mean. I speak very good Tibetan and Tashi Delek is one of the 1st words that has been taught to me since when 1st time I learn how to speak. Good night means Gongtho_delek in Tibetan. Who told you that tashi delek means goodnight? Btw what's zdonkha?
:35:

shiv

my dad has learned dzonka(bhutnese),he has told me that in zdonkha tashi delek means good night....maybe its different in tibetan...not sure

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
hmmm.....Tashi Delek Madam though it seems I am younger to you.:D

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Ok just checking to see if this is working.......so that I can post more pix in future.

ZOOM

Founding Member
Warm Welcome Sonu, good to see some girls having some interest in topic called "Defence". Since all other girls only used to have some interest in physical appearance. You must be pretty different I guess.

Adux

Country flag
Hiya there Shy Angel, just making my customary niceties to pretty ladies, hopefully you are having a great time in Minnesota unlike, my friend who is getting her ass frozen out there!!! lol

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
^^^
Lol !
Beware of this guy SHy...

Pintu

Hey Shy, already you are with us friend !

What to say, we are enjoying your stay very much here.

Regards,

Pintu

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Hiya there Shy Angel, just making my customary niceties to pretty ladies, hopefully you are having a great time in Minnesota unlike, my friend who is getting her ass frozen out there!!! lol
Your friend lives in Minnesota?
Oh cool! Yes, its pretty cold and beautiful out here on winter times yet I love it. Thanks for the warm welcome and your support to freetibet!

:)

Adux

Country flag
^^^
Lol !
Beware of this guy SHy...

Thanks Ombre,Sour Grapes Syndrome?? lol
Your friend lives in Minnesota?
Oh cool! Yes, its pretty cold and beautiful out here on winter times yet I love it. Thanks for the warm welcome and your support to freetibet!

:)

Shy Angel,

Well, I was in Glasgow for quite a while, so the 'frozen ass' feeling is quite nostalgic for me!!! No wonder me and the scots got drunk on I dont know what!!lol

I visit the Dharam shala in Coorg, is an active contributer!

Adux

Country flag
One Girl, and Look at the amount of guys forming Que!!!! lol!!! Grow up men!