Taqiya and Secular Symbiolism

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by trackwhack, Mar 20, 2014.

1. trackwhack

trackwhack Tihar Jail Banned

Has secularism been reduced to politicians wearing the skull cap? How many Muslims will wear a tilak on their forehead or a rosary with a crucifix around their necks to prove their secular credentials? I did not see Azam Khan or the lunatic owaisi brothers playing holi this last week. How do Muslims display secularism?:rolleyes:

TrueSpirit1, sydsnyper and Vishwarupa like this.
  3. trackwhack

The seculars.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Others kindly add other secularism facades

4. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

As everyone very well knows all these idiots including Nandan Nilekani are after Muslim vote bank, that is all.

5. trackwhack

There was a big halla made over Modi refusing to wear a skull cap. I want to know if Muslim leaders will be ok wearing a tilak and rosary around their necks. Wearing the taqiyah is becoming a mockery of our diversity. What a foolish nation ours is! Katju was spot on when he said 90% of Indians are fools.

6. parijataka

Mamata should be more critical of Modi: Kolkata Imam

Accusing BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi of being an “opportunist”, prominent city cleric Maulana Barkati on Tuesday asked Trinamool Congress leader Mamata Banerjee to be more critical of Mr. Modi in order to prove her secular credentials.

The Imam of city’s Tipu Sultan Mosque, Maulana Barkati, told PTI, “We know she is secular but If Mamata Banerjee wants to prove her secular credentials, she should be more aggressive and critical about Mr. Modi. Rahul Gandhi has been critical of Modi, we want Mamata Banerjee also to come out openly in criticising Modi.”

The cleric’s comment comes at a time when all political parties are aggressively trying to woo Muslims for their 28 per cent minority votes, which is a deciding factor for 28-30 seats of the 42 Lok Sabha seats in the state.

The Imam lashed out at Mr. Modi for seeking the votes of the Muslim community.

“Why is he asking for the votes of Muslims, when he has a problem in wearing the Muslim cap. He should be ashamed about asking for our votes. He is an opportunist,” he charged.

sydsnyper likes this.
  7. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Proving secular credentials is proving toooo costly for the nation. Congress & its leaders have done more heinous damages to India but Indian public is not bothering about it. Congress have given away aksai chin to china, part of Kashmir is given away, an island in IOR is given to SL but no Indian is bothered to congress.

8. parijataka

Well, their only aim is to win the next elections, rest is all secondary !

9. iNDiAN.96

iNDiAN.96 Nationalist Senior Member

Muslims should understand that all these so called secular netas using them just for their votes. I believe upliftment should be for all communities.

"Sabka Sath Sabka Vikas" :namaste:

parijataka likes this.
  10. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

OT but A week ago in Durg distt. 36garh a senior Congress leader Raees Khan abused Hindu goddesses in a worst language via his social site account, I can not reproduce what he said because it was hell abusive and highly offensive, a riot was about to occur, many people were on the street. He was booked under N S Act. But some Muslim organisations apologized for his comment so the tempo came down. Strangely media kept silence on this only DB reported.

There are good Muslims and bad Muslims like other religions but the secular credentials depend on the demographics and politics I think. Religious politics by Congressis and allies is by far the worst kind of practice I have witnessed in my life. Congress is a shame in the name of secularism and mark my words one day AAP too will follow the Congress way.

11. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

A chauhan one shhould post it or provide link for it or atlest keep its copy as evidence so that it can be reporduce and shut the mouse of secular people
    Do u still have link or copy of it