Tamil Nadu Politics

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by k murali, Jan 10, 2016.

1. k murali

k murali Regular Member

Most likely AIADMK will contest alone. Jayalalitha is my choice for CM in 2016.

DMK wants Congress in an alliance. May also want Vijayakanth's DMDK. Although I respect Karunanidhi more that anyone else in TN politics, I will not support if it allies with any Hindicentric party.

Vaiko (MDMK) tries to put an alliance. Although Vaiko is decent he makes blundering decisions in politics. No chance of his alliance winning, I dont see a reaaon to vote for him.

Ramadoss (PMK) has Tamil in his heart and I like that but he will sell his sould to make his son the CM. Sorry, I cannot support PMK.

Vijayakanth (DMDK). What is his policy? Has he one?

BJP. Will never vote for this Hindi fanatics. It got about 2% votes in TN in parliamentary election. Now its stipid TN leader Soundararakjan says it is No 3 in strengtyh after AIADMK and DMK. Is she drinking or on heroin?

Love to hear your views

3. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

[​IMG]
    Welcome to DFI- - - - - - - -

parijataka and Mad Indian like this.
  4. aliyah

aliyah Regular Member

good preserve ur culture n dont vote for any corrupt or anti national party

5. k murali

k murali Regular Member

opposing Hindi imperialism is anti-national, so be it.

6. Gessler

Gessler Regular Member

As far as corruption and stuff goes, there is no difference between DMK or AnnaDMK. So no preference for me there - however Jaya ji is tough to criticize. If anything goes wrong, it is easy to blame someone like Karunanidhi, but not Jayalalitha. I'm not saying nothing goes wrong in her govt., I'm saying it's tough to criticize her for it.

After the Chennai floods, people of TN would need & deserve a tough leader to see things through : I'd personally want Jayalalitha to be CM again.

Rajaraja Chola likes this.
  7. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

You are . we should rather vote for the anti Hindu filth like DMK than Hindi fanatics. Tell me when are you going to ask your wife/sis/mom 's magalsutra/thali as per Dravidian ideology? And also tell me about your view on Sebastian seeman and when you are converting to the biggest barbaroc charlatons of history called Xtianity?

archie and LondonParisTokyo like this.
  8. k murali

k murali Regular Member

-------------- You are . we should rather vote for the anti Hindu filth like DMK than Hindi fanatics. Tell me when are you going to ask your wife/sis/mom 's magalsutra/thali as per Dravidian ideology? And also tell me about your view on Sebastian seeman and when you are converting to the biggest barbaroc charlatons of history called Xtianity? --------------

I dont give a daamn about anyone's religion although i oppose religious fanatics.

i have no alliance with dravidian ideology. i am a tamil nationa list. that is all.

Seeman is weak. Lots of talk., No action because he di=oes not have the stomach for it. I will not support him.

At this point my support ids for Jayalalitha

9. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

You mean you oppose religious fanatics like muzzies who behead people for their comment and xtian filth which convert people like madmen based on their shitty book and so you oppose Dravidian pigs who support it right?:lol:

Why not support Sebastian seeman? He is a xtian non fanatic Tamil nationalist who wants your kind to convert to xtianity since Hinduism is not Tamil enough why the dead Jew worshipping cult is Tamil enough:lawl:

archie and Bornubus like this.
  10. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

WOW I saw some pics on twitter ... Stalin going to temples and all :p

Anyway I find two things very very crazy about TN politics:
    a) They think people will impose Hindi on them
    I mean yeah there are some hot heads up north who dream like a chinese one language state etc. but I really don't see how this fear is propagated. Other states have languages much closer to Hindi and they can be easily bullied e.g. Guj and Maha ... these states never whine about "Hindi Imperialism." Tamil is very very different to Hindi and no way in hell can anyone impose Hindi on Tamil.

b) They have a weird differentiation wrt Hinduism.
    This one is an anecdote, but when I was talking to a Tam guy(at uni in India) and casually mentioned that I am going to XXX place next month to visit my Kuldeveta he was surprised and said we have Kuldeveta's in Tamil too and we have the same word for them. :lol: I was like WTF!!!! I mean do people (Tamil Nationalists) really think they are "real"/true/original Hindus and North takes/snatches Hinduism from them or North has a different Hinduism. I think this directly opposes the AIT that is the base of "Dravidianism" or the imposition of Hinduism from "Aryans".

Anyway I hope JL wins ... she seems most sane and I love the amma Idli schemes :p

parijataka likes this.
  11. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

@k murali- granted your second wish. Troll as much as you can on this thread.

12. k murali

k murali Regular Member

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad
    Thanks for opening the thread.
    I will be going to Tamil Nadu in late April to participate in the election. If I find a way to post from there without getting killed or jailed, I will pos t about the a ground report ion the election. It will be an interesting one.

No body seems to to join the so called BJP alliance. Wonder why?

13. charlie

charlie Regular Member

Don't get me wrong, but I think for voting in India you should be above 18 years old. Are you above 18 ?

14. charlie

charlie Regular Member

I don't think we are worth enough for someone who wants to kills us and go to jail for it

15. k murali

k murali Regular Member

What do you mjean. Dont understand

16. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

17. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

He is a Paki.

18. aliyah

aliyah Regular Member

dont worry come fast we ready to torture u.

19. aliyah

aliyah Regular Member

and sri lanka said they will go with china . so operation lanka will get permission soon. hope they survive this time

20. k murali

k murali Regular Member

Is India building unsafe nuclear plants in Tamil Nadu? Koodangulam Plant "tripped" (unsafe condition to be rectified) 15 times per year during its operation. World average is 1 trip per year.

21. k murali

k murali Regular Member