Taliban will burn your palaces in Islamabad, Lahore: spokesman

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by Ray, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

It appears that the Pakistani Govt and the Pak Army has lost its writ wherein the Taliban runs a free hand to decide Pakistan's fate!

What a nation indeed that has sold its soul to fundamentalist trying to discover its raison d'être and thus, its real identity.

3. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Go Taliban go... burn Bakistan ;)

4. boris

boris Regular Member

It seems if GHQ is even a bit interested to get rid of these radicals they'll have to do an Sri Lanka-LTTE scenario scale. The Afghan Taliban will be busy one the troop pullout reaches a good level, the ISI can't push the TTP to fight in Afghanistan as Washington will rain hell on Nawaz. Whatever way I see is that GHQ has run out of options , they'll have to fight the TTP hard to end them.

5. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Ok let's see when TTP starts the show.

But this time do something better than that "small scale" Karachi airport attack.

Voldemort and BridgeSeller like this.
  6. BridgeSeller

BridgeSeller Regular Member

Both sides are prone to bouts of pontification of their 'bravery' and exploits so I am going to reserve my judgment until I see some proof. On a paki forum, they are predicting that their army will kill 3k freedom fighters once the fabled ground operation starts. Talk about a wet dream.

Now, I've heard the Uzbeks are very fierce fighters, let's see if they can make the paki army actually work for its money this one time.