Taliban publicly execute woman for crime of being raped

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Kabul: In a shocking incident, Taliban publicly executed an Afghan woman. The onlookers from the village cheered and enjoyed her execution.

The said Afghan woman was accused of adultery and her crime was that she was either raped or she was in love with someone.

Video of the execution shows cruel, barbaric and inhumane practice of religion with men enjoying her killing.

Taliban publicly execute woman for crime of being raped - www.daily.bhaskar.com

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Last edited:

Sunder singh

and some call islam is peacfull religion i think they r same peoples who cheers on excution hats off to great riligion

pmaitra

This is shameful.

Well, I think we should also think about female infanticide in India.

pmaitra

And you thought Taliban are the flag bearers of Islam?
Actually, there are people who like to generalize. There are Pakistanis who say similar things about Hindus citing female infanticide.

Oracle

Actually, there are people who like to generalize. There are Pakistanis who say similar things about Hindus citing female infanticide.
Yeah, I know. Seen that on those Paki forums. People are becoming less and less tolerant. The most intolerant region as far as this forum is considered is Tamil Nadu and some from North India. Both the places have people mired in dark ages. It's a shame where we're going as a society.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
And you obviously support that !

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, I know. Seen that on those Paki forums. People are becoming less and less tolerant. The most intolerant region as afar as this forum is considered is Tamil Nadu and some from North India. Both the places have people mired in dark ages. It's a shame where we're going as a society.
Bhai people are talikng about Taliban and you wish to go to Tamil Nadu ! I hope things are all right with you !

Oracle

Bhai people are talikng about Taliban and you wish to go to Tamil Nadu ! I hope things are all right with you !
I was saying that in context. And no, I don't wish to go there. I had my share of experiences. Bad.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
[video=dailymotion;xs1582]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs1582_taliban-publicly-execute-woman-near-kabul-officials_news[/video]
^

Taliban publicly execute woman near Kabul - officials. - Video Dailymotion
here . . . i didnt watch it coz i didnt wanna

Video: Taliban shoot woman 9 times in public execution as men cheer - CNN

When humans slaughter humans like goats .. which can be slaughtered for personal needs or belief. Great ! Religion which is supposed to be liberator, can be so suffocating at times. I wish the Talibans to keep doing that so that they are buried by humanity into the mountains of Bemiyan ! Humanity can not suffer it for long !

Reactions: KS

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The taliban ideology believes that they should always be at war.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
What can we expect when many good true followers of Islam either ignore or fear to speak openly against killings in name of their GOD.

This is shameful.

Well, I think we should also think about female infanticide in India.
Being posted more than 10k in forum your first response is Flame and off topic for a post on Taliban brutality you link India's problem.

Yeah, I know. Seen that on those Paki forums. People are becoming less and less tolerant. The most intolerant region as far as this forum is considered is Tamil Nadu and some from North India. Both the places have people mired in dark ages. It's a shame where we're going as a society.
And here comes the great Buddha the synonyms of Tolerant. I too agree it's shame where we as Indians are going.

I was saying that in context. And no, I don't wish to go there. I had my share of experiences. Bad.
Why do you want to bring in Tamilnadu into Taliban brutality good going carry on.

Oracle

And here comes the great Buddha the synonyms of Tolerant. I too agree it's shame where we as Indians are going.

Why do you want to bring in Tamilnadu into Taliban brutality good going carry on.
That was in context as I already said. You might want to harp in here.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
That was in context as I already said. You might want to harp in here.
In that article above that you linked you use :rotflmao: at the end highlighting CHENNAI. Being an Indian if i have found any of the INDIAN city i would have protested not felt HAPPY like you but i know i cant expect such thing from some retard peoples good luck ranting around and promoting TN as worst place in an Indian forum we need more people like you to make the job of pukies easy.

Oracle

In that article above that you linked you use :rotflmao: at the end highlighting CHENNAI. Being an Indian if i have found any of the INDIAN city i would have protested not felt HAPPY like you but i know i cant expect such thing from some retard peoples good luck ranting around and promoting TN as worst place in an Indian forum we need more people like you to make the job of pukies easy.
You can rant as much, I don't give a jack. And the website used as source is an Indian. Go figure why?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Being raped is a taken to be a crime because it has to be proved that the woman was raped and male witnesses are required who witnessed the rape.

Or else, it is taken as seduction!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles