Taliban attack Army School in Peshawar

Voldemort

Country flag
If the attack on the army school in a military cantonment in Peshawar was conducted by the Taliban, how is it that India is getting accused of complicity in it by Muslims? Excuse my ignorance, but as I am not Indian, or Pakistani, I don't understand the origins and undercurrents of these statements. Or is it just when any act of terrorism occurs where Muslims are the victims, radical Pakistani Muslims accuse India as a matter of course?
Some crackpots in Pakistan blames almost every terror attack on India. But their govt dont directly blame India because they have no evidence. Its a ploy to reduce the shame of being a failed state.

pankaj nema

Country flag
For a country that talks of Nuclear war with India ; 160 odd casualties is nothing

Yet the Pakis are crying a lot . WHY

Voldemort

Country flag
Pak govr pak army loosing grip its alarming this is not only threat for pakis India too
Its not a threat for India. Except some random bombings, Paki terrorists cant do shit to India. They have ISI and Govt support so I think, with Govt and Army losing grip, its actually good for India.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
If the attack on the army school in a military cantonment in Peshawar was conducted by the Taliban, how is it that India is getting accused of complicity in it by Muslims? Excuse my ignorance, but as I am not Indian, or Pakistani, I don't understand the origins and undercurrents of these statements. Or is it just when any act of terrorism occurs where Muslims are the victims, radical Pakistani Muslims accuse India as a matter of course?
These are reverse accusations, In the last 15 years or so so many terror attacks happened and till now they have not caught a single terrorist and punished him.

This shows that the country has been radicalised and terror networks have infiltrated in to top positions.

Pakistan from the beginning accuse India for its own faults , Pakistani security establishment feel if they accuse India a bigger neighbour and power their short comings will be forgotten and they can divert their people's attention.

Another reason why they are making noises off late is because India is committed to rebuild Afghanistan along with Nations around Afghanistan who are willing to help that country, This keeps Pakistan's policy of Strategic depth in jeopardy (subjugating Afghanistan and keeping it under the control of their proxies the Taliban), so if they accuse India for the terror that occurred in Pashtun areas. They can also gain sympathy and Zard -e-Azab (operation against Militants) will be justified.

These pathetic liars do not even talk about Haqqani network which is wrecking havoc in Afghanistan. These guys are hosting the top leaders of this terror network inside Tribal areas of Pakistan and supporting the terror acts on Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
I'm not sure terms like tragic and horrific even come close to describing this $hit$how . Slaughtering children is beyond pathetic, even for cave dwelling goat ***kers like the Taliban.

I feel really bad for the families of these innocent children.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
This is sick on so many levels.

How much are we prepared for attack like this in India?

Dark days ahead.

We are not prepared to tackle such an attack. I was discussing with friends about such an attack. They have time, targets etc to chose. We counter after 15-20 minutes by that time most of the people will die.

boris

Country flag
We are not prepared to tackle such an attack. I was discussing with friends about such an attack. They have time, targets etc to chose. We counter after 15-20 minutes by that time most of the people will die.
Nobody can-US,UK,Israel , India ,nobody. The Terrorists have the element of surprise on their side, they'll come and shoot many innocents, they know the reaction time of the forces, the nature of response i.e they come prepared. You can send in Mumbai police pandu or Delta Force hotshots , as far as casualties go it'll be too late, the terrorists would have made their statement , all that would be left would be to kill these idiots. Like it or not , for the terrorist it has gone as per their plan that is :
kill as many innocents till security forces arrive, engage the forces till they hunt you down.

boris

Country flag
Wow media got some news other wise,Media will telecast,rewind,resume talks on brave girl Jyothi singh pandey (RIP) ..........

how Indian men are,
why they cant change,
women are not safe after 2yrs,
why can't we ban private transport etc etc

PS: These are just prime time news headlines.
They did so on Headlines today, now the leftie in Rajdeep is crying for pakistani kids.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
So many sleeper cells are being unearthed. We can not rule out such attack in India, hope the Govt is vigilantly monitoring external/internal situation.

I honestly see no difference between this dumbass and all the other equally deluded asshats on this forum who are rejoicing in this tragedy. The level of retardation on this forum is truly staggering. I'm simply stunned by all the hate spewing on this thread.
It is not just this forum or other board. There are so many people who are rejoicing & justifying this incident, met few today. It is shamelessly trying to become a mainstream thought. I worry what kind of society we are turning into.

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
I honestly see no difference between this dumbass and all the other equally deluded asshats on this forum who are rejoicing in this tragedy. The level of retardation on this forum is truly staggering. I'm simply stunned by all the hate spewing on this thread.
Well, the difference is that Mr. Hamid is a "defence analyst" who regularly appears on Pak TV shows, has many followers and gives insights on security policies in media. Comparing him with posters here is basically pointless.

So honestly yes I see a difference between :

Someone who is a media figure in Pakistan, has followers both offline and online and who regularly never misses a chance to spew hatred against India even in face of national tragedy.

v/s

Anonymous Indian posters on DFI.

Last edited:

Alpha1

Karma is a bitch, always come back to bite you in the ass. :lol:
Today is the day to remember those innocent men, women and kids who were butchered by the ISI supported terrorists on 26/11. If they cannot feel our pain then I cannot feel theirs' either.
You sir are a pathetic excuse for a human being.. Think again what you have just said

from our frnd Afg https://www.facebook.com/AfghanCult...29/10152913571398430/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Pakistani Taliban Target Army Public School more than 100 students killed, 104 injured.

It would not happen if you woudnt create Taliban in first place.

Haqani Network Killed more then 60 Innocent young Afghans in a vollyball match, more innocent got Killed in a Theatre, everyday Police Catch Sucide bombers from Pakistan.
KPK and balochistan are crying everyday but not Punjab think think and think again.

We feel sorry for your Loss People of Pakistan but you should stand up against your government and stop terrorist producing its good for your sake and our both !

2)Breaking News:https://www.facebook.com/AfghanLatest
Very Sad News, But Pakistan is responsible for creating and funding these terrorists from beginning..
Facebook? source of news?

I do admit we bred some monsters in the 80s and some of our people are still sympathetic towards them , but WE are fighting a war against them.. God speed to our soldiers

Free Karma

Pictures of dead terrorists released by them, WARNING:GRAPHIC STUFF.

Dont seem like people native to Pak..maybe central asia/chechen? Also reports say that some of them were were speaking in arabic.

alphacentury

Country flag
I dont think anybody is rejoicing over the incident or anything . Neither is anybody justifying it as a revenge or blowback . It was just a matter of time before it happened in pakistan . Even if we take the perspective of any non-Indian with a little bit knowledge about Pakistan and its deeds ,you will get the same reply ,that this was bound to happen in a society ,where there are good terrorists and bad terrorists .
While the incident is shamful and undescribable ,but this is when the world gets to say the "told you so" part . Will things change in pak after this incident , I dont think so . No matter how much tear we shed on the internet , these casualities and the many to come can not be saved unless the people over there change . and I dont see that happening any time soon.

thethinker

Country flag
Eyewitnesses account of the attack :

http://rt.com/news/214795-pakistan-eyewitness-school-massacre/
At least 141 people, mostly children, have been slaughtered in an enormous Taliban massacre at a military school in Pakistan. Survivors described horrific scenes at and outside the school as the gunmen went from class to class after their friends.

"The gunmen shouted 'Allahu Akbar' [God is the greatest] before opening fire," one student recalled to AFP from his hospital bed at Lady Reading Hospital, where scores of students had been taken.

"Then one of them shouted: 'There are so many children beneath the benches, go and get them,'" Khan told the agency. He added that the insurgents were "looking for students and pumping bullets into their bodies."

"I saw a pair of big black boots coming towards me, this guy was probably hunting for students hiding beneath the benches," he said. He recalled being shot twice – above both knees: "My body was shivering. I saw death so close."

The death toll is expected to rise. While the number of wounded remains ambiguous, the figure of 114 had been given by the Health Secretary of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Mustaq Jadoon, to AFP, before the army announced that the official death toll had risen to 141 from an initial 130.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has described the attack as a "senseless act of unspeakable brutality" on Twitter.

'We thought they were kids playing"¦ then we saw guns'

A worker at the school said that the siege began at around 10:00 am local time, when he saw six people climbing the walls of the school. While AP stated that "about half a dozen gunmen" were involved in the attack, after nine hours of fighting, a military source told Reuters that "the operation is complete" and that all nine militants had died in the counter-operation.

"We thought it must be the children playing some game"¦ But then we saw a lot of firearms with them," Mudassir Awan told Reuters.

"As the firing started our teacher asked us to bend down and we went to a corner of the class. After one hour when firing reduced, an army officer came and rescued us," A-level student Muhammad Naeem told RT's video agency Ruptly.

"As we came out we saw on the way in corridors our friends were lying dead on ground hit by bullets – some with three, some with four bullets, they were bleeding," he added.

Major General Asim Bajwa told Reuters that initially, no hostages had been taken. "They didn't take any hostages initially and started firing in the hall," he said, adding that the militants appeared to have brought along enough rations to last them a few days – suggesting that a long-term hostage taking operation had been intended.

Survivors recalled the evacuation process despite the confusion. One student from the seventh grade recalled being moved into the auditorium en mass for safety.

"Seven to eight people attacked us, then an army soldier came to us and he asked principal and teachers to take the children out of the compound from the back gate. There were thousands students in college, they were moved to auditorium," a student of class seven, Arshad Khan, told Ruptly video agency.

One injured student was with a group of eighth to tenth graders when the violence snowballed. Nobody knew what was happening initially, he told AP.

"Then I saw children falling down who were crying and screaming. I also fell down. I learned later that I have got a bullet," Jamal, who was shot in the leg, said from his hospital bed.

Hoards of ambulances and armed soldiers manned the area surrounding the school in the northwestern city of Peshawar, and helicopters hovered ahead, as India attempted to come to terms with the horrors of the nine hours.

'God, why did you take my son?'

"My son was in uniform in the morning. He is in a casket now," one parent, Tahir Ali, cried as he went to the hospital to collect the body of his 14-year-old son.

"My son was my dream. My dream has been killed," he told AP.

Devastation gripped parents who lost their children, some of them preteens.

"O God, why did you snatch away my son?" a mother of a 12-year-old boy killed in the attack told AFP.

Several high profile figures have stepped forwards to condemn the brutality of the incident.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said he was on his way to Peshawar: "I can't stay back in Islamabad. This is a national tragedy unleashed by savages. These were my kids."

The attack was reportedly in revenge for a major army operation against militants in tribal areas.

"We selected the army's school for the attack because the government is targeting our families and females," said Taliban spokesman Muhammad Umar Khorasani. "We want them to feel the pain."

Six gunmen have been killed following the attack, Pakistani military told the agency.

Nobel Prize Winner, Malala Yousafzai, added her voice to those condemning the siege.

"I am heartbroken by this senseless and cold-blooded act of terror in Peshawar that is unfolding before us," she said on Tuesday.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Never spare these scums, Kill them and dump them with *** flesh ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles