Taliban attack Army School in Peshawar

Voldemort

Country flag
Some super secular Indians have kicked up a trend called #IndiaWithPakistan. They forgot that the terrorist state still shields Hafiz Saeed and celebrate when Indian soldiers are killed!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
20 killed so far and mostly kids.

Allah ho Akbar. :rolleyes:
So Pakis get their version of 26/11 and it was done by Pakis themselves. Karma is a big bitch.

130+ kids died already in this brutal attack and the death toll may reach 200.

Taliban claimed responsibility and all 6 are killed. :suicide:
Ok so 160 killed till now and it would increase.

This is officially Pakistan's "26/11" xxxxxxx xxxxx. :gun: :suicide: :shoot: :der: :rip:

Carnage in Pakistan school as Taliban attack kills 160 - The Times of India

Can we see some Pakis cheering now??? Karma is the BIGGEST BITCH EVER!!!

anupamsurey

Country flag
you are right with that aman ka tamasha, you can have peace with others when they also want peace with you...but mark my words...pakis are very clever and subtle in such dramebaazi...they will tell that they want peace but the will be plotting for terror. when we were suffering from 26/11 these pakis were rubbing salt on our wounds..and laughing on our face,where as our politicians were mere spectators.
Indian politicians (esp. likes of manishankar aiyyar and Alwi) who think that they can be peaceful with pakistan in future are fools, you cannot be diplomatic with terrorists, pakistan is a child which can be straightened only with a good thrashing.....and terror attacks like this will definitely teach them some lessons.

anupamsurey

Country flag
and just two days ago pakis were dancing half naked in front of Indian audiences. they were beggars but now they are also mujrewalis...........

but indian govt and the ministry of external affairs were just too diplomatic to condemn the attacks ....they should have said jaise ko taisa. or atleast maintained silence.
after all pakis blow themselves on daily basis.

boris

Country flag
Whats there to say about this. These Pakistanis were laughing and dancing when 26/11 happened. Some of them were proudly saying that "look how our 10 mujahids are controlling Mumbai, just think what our Pak. Army will do to you Indians". If that wasn't enough they made fun of our military operations in the Taj, said Kasab is not Pakistani. Some said we Indians deserved it because of what happens in Kashmir.

After all this if a Pakistani looks for sympathy from my side I'd tell him to f**k off. Yes they killed kids today but our kids, their parents were killed too on 26/11 and that was the response we got from their country. Their own government condemned the president when he said "all terrorists were Pakistani", their government , media and citizens called our dossiers as crap to our face. No, they are getting nada,zilch sympathy from my side, let the Aman ki Asha liberals give them all that.

Neo

Mod: Post deleted
Shame on you and your kind who are celebrating the death of innocent children. Is there no humanity left at DFI??

@Singh @pmaitra @Virendra, I was given an infraction for asking a legit question if Sikhs were considered children of Ram (Ramzada Haramzada thread). Reason for infraction: trolling.

Where is your moderation now?

You have your grudges with the leadership so project your anger and hatred against them. Don't let the trolls make this human tragedy a trollfest.

You are putting India to shame by allowing such degrading comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voldemort

Country flag
Shame on you and your kind who are celebrating the death of innocent children. Is there no humanity left at DFI??

@Singh @pmaitra @Virendra, I was given an infraction for asking a legit question if Sikhs were considered children of Ram (Ramzada Haramzada thread). Reason for infraction: trolling.

Where is your moderation now?

You have your grudges with the leadership so project your anger and hatred against them. Don't let the trolls make this human tragedy a trollfest.

You are putting India to shame by allowing such degrading comments.
How many beers did you have on the night of 26/11?

Last edited by a moderator:

Redhawk

We here call them 'fidayeen' attack AKA Suicide attack. The only thing you can do is to minimize the causalities and finish them off quickly. The only solution is to have a robust intelligence network to stop them in their tracks before they strike. If you fail in that, you bound to have causality. They don't take hostage for negotiation but take hostage to delay the operation and hype the incident so they get maximum coverage. They just kill.
I see. Interesting. Having good intelligence makes sense for preventing this sort of attack by, as you say, stopping the attackers in their tracks. I can certainly see how difficult it is to deal with an attack where the attackers are bent on their own destruction.

Voldemort

Country flag
Pakistan is a neckular power no? Hataf missiles? Goli missiles? Shaheed missiles? Nuculular armed JF 17 Bundaar aircraft? Why don't they simply nuke the Taliban?
I think Pakis should nuke their whole country. That will put an end to their suffering!!!

Abhishek Tanwar

Before some days PAK PM invited HAFIZ SAIED he is the top leader of jamat-UD-dawa and now that is the Outcome of supporting of Terror Organization . R.I.P FOR ALL WHO DIED IN TERROR ATTACK

debasree

Country flag
Pak govr pak army loosing grip its alarming this is not only threat for pakis India too

ladder

Country flag

Redhawk

If the attack on the army school in a military cantonment in Peshawar was conducted by the Taliban, how is it that India is getting accused of complicity in it by Muslims? Excuse my ignorance, but as I am not Indian, or Pakistani, I don't understand the origins and undercurrents of these statements. Or is it just when any act of terrorism occurs where Muslims are the victims, radical Pakistani Muslims accuse India as a matter of course?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles