Taliban attack Army School in Peshawar

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
It's started guys...

there is some fellow on ARY news saying this is a "statement from India", and is advocating nukes and other nonsense, "We are advancing and our enemies dont like it ,Zarb e azb, great things are happening in our neighbourhood, AF-Pak friendship, China investments" etc etc.

Complete BS. These guys will never change......
Let them continue along the same path. They will not learn even if they bleed to death.

I feel sad when innocent children are targeted, I will admit that. I hope that next time, TTP targets military camps and give some jolts to the uniformed Jihadis of the NaPaki Army. They deserve nothing better.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
It's started guys...

there is some fellow on ARY news saying this is a "statement from India", and is advocating nukes and other nonsense, "We are advancing and our enemies dont like it ,Zarb e azb, great things are happening in our neighbourhood, AF-Pak friendship, China investments" etc etc.

That is the mindset of Pakistani establishment, there is no competition between India and Pakistan.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I think I have no words to express my depression after reading the details this attack. Sad day.

ladder

Country flag
It's started guys...

Have you not seen the Z-e-A media coverage day, where media was given guided tour of the weapons captured. Every plaque against the arms cache read, Indian Ammunition, Indian UBGL, Indian RPG, Rifles etc.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Do you have a link for it?

Have you not seen the Z-e-A media coverage day, where media was given guided tour of the weapons captured. Every plaque against the arms cache read, Indian Ammunition, Indian UBGL, Indian RPG, Rifles etc.

brational

Country flag
I will support these Talibani, they atleast have the will to revenge the killing of their family members. The Pakistanis on the other hand do not fall under the category of Human Being. They are mad animals who hire these Taliban to kill their own people and keep them as reserve against other countries. Now these mad animals are playing blamegame and preparing strategies on how to Link India with is attack.

Worst creatures in the earth with no self respect they are just dying terrorist's death. Pathetic!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
One eye witness child said that they were long beard and speaking in Arabic.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Killing school kids by terrorists is like hitting below the belt. These are not human tgey are animals.
Btw why is SSG in hurry? They could have saved lot of kids.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Got it via google on dailymotion.... laughably, it seems Indian currency holds value in the innermost reaches of paki tribal provinces. The extent to which the paki army will arrange propaganda to win support for wiping out entire townships in the name of fighting terrorism.

Difficult, I haven't bookmarked the video.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Mod: Post deleted
So Pakis get their version of 26/11 and it was done by Pakis themselves. Karma is a big bitch.

130+ kids died already in this brutal attack and the death toll may reach 200.

Taliban claimed responsibility and all 6 are killed. :suicide:

Shirman

Country flag
sickening stuff at least their kids should not have 26/11 type attack.....Pakis as you sow you shall reap..........

Last edited:

sydsnyper

Country flag
Your argument is silly. At this point in time they are innocent kids and do not deserve the violence they were subjugated to today. Tomorrow they may be violent illyas kashmiris, or a scheming Musharrafs or even liberals who may ultimately relieve pakistan of its ills; no one knows.

But rejoicing at the affliction of kids because you presume they may end up as being enemies of India is plain sadism PERIOD.

You do realise you are praying for the Paki army(with the school being military school and all) here right?

These "Innocent" children will be the future (of) pakistani army, which has no meaningful difference from terrorists.

Do we really have to shed tears for these snakes? Porks are reaping what they had sown and that is all there is to this incident.

PS: I am glad that Pakis are reaping their due Karma and if it makes be a monster, so be it.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You do realise you are praying for the Paki army(with the school being military school and all) here right?

These "Innocent" children will be the future (of) pakistani army, which has no meaningful difference from terrorists.

Do we really have to shed tears for these snakes? Porks are reaping what they had sown and that is all there is to this incident.

PS: I am glad that Pakis are reaping their due Karma and if it makes be a monster, so be it.
No dude, you are wrong. Children are out of bounds for any quarrels between men.

This is the first time even the terrorists have made a distinction between children and adults. Reports say terrorists allowed smaller kids to escape.

You have to be better than them. Suggest you change your opinion on kids.

I repeat children are out of bounds for any quarrels between men.

ladder

Country flag
No dude, you are wrong. Children are out of bounds for any quarrels between men.

This is the first time even the terrorists have made a distinction between children and adults. Reports say terrorists allowed smaller kids to escape.

You have to be better than them. Suggest you change your opinion on kids.

I repeat children are out of bounds for any quarrels between men.
This is the first time even the terrorists have made a distinction between children and adults
Are you sure sir? Beslan? Firing on sleeping school children in their hostel in Nigeria? In Afg.?

alphacentury

Country flag
You know what's gonna happen now? Tomorrow there will be a press release by ISPR claiming all the perpetrators has been killed in an alleged strike by Martian Airforce of Pakistan thus keeping he myth of superiority of Martian Pakistani alive. :lol::sad:
[tweet]544848053211910146[/tweet]:rolleyes:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles