Tajinder pal singh bagga does it again

SHASH2K2

This is what his facebook status says.

[h=6]Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena break all the counters of PFI(POPULAR FRONT OF INDIA) at New Delhi Railway station.[/h]
As per report 30 people were Arrested . I dont have any link to confirm it now.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Was PFI the same org that chopped off the Professor's hand ?

Tajinder FTW \m/

KS

Bye bye DFI
I guess you are right. and they are coming all the way from kerala to hold rallies in Ramlila ground.
@ Ramlila. How ironic !

What is the Delhi Govt doing to counter that extremist org's rallies ?. Im sure if Bajrang Dal had asked for a rally permission it would have been denied.

Hypocrites.

They did, "allegedly"(as per Wiki).
"Allegedly" my ass.

Iamanidiot

This tajinder seems to be a hired hitman.Wasn't he the guy who assaulted Bhushan

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
@ Ramlila. How ironic !

What is the Delhi Govt doing to counter that extremist org's rallies ?. Im sure if Bajrang Dal had asked for a rally permission it would have been denied.

Hypocrites.
Chill man. it was just a peaceful rally by a known extremist group. Its not like they were practicing Yoga with women and children in attendance, now that would have riled sheila Dixit up!!!!

SHASH2K2

Many dont know his protests against likes of arundhati Roy and Geelanis.

Last edited by a moderator:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
They call themselves as saviors of kashmir. How does ISLAM permit this thugs to use the name of ISLAM and JIHAD(Holy War) for their wrong doings? Touching or even seeing a woman who is not your wife or seeing a woman who is not your mother or sister is strictly prohibited in ISLAM. These idiots drink and also make women dance and do all things and defend themselves by saying the name of ISLAM and the pakistani people are also supporting these thugs who are doing everything against ISLAM. Shame on them and their chracter. They should be stopped from spoiling the traditions and the GREAT religion of ISLAM. Not only they should be punished, all the people who preach religion in front of cameras and doing all sorts of wrong things behind the cameras must be exposed and brought to justice.

Even though I am HINDU i follow some rules of ISLAM also b'cos I did find some good things to follow in real life. It is not that it is not in my religion but in ISLAM it is given more importance.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
What direction is this thread going???
:confused:

SPIEZ

Country flag
Hey why is the reason for deleting my post called "IDIOT" ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles