Taj Mahal was a Hindu temple 110 proof

josan420

Country flag
Delhi's famous Iron pillar is also a Hindu Monument... It is clearly visible how sanskrit words were patched by moghul into arabic. All scientifically test already proved that Iron Pillar is almost 1500 years old, so how the hell Moghul created it?????

Blackwater

Taj Mahal belongs to Pakistan , and should be return to them with full honor ....Me aaj jayada ta nahi piti

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
I repeat that non of the entrances looked sealed or inaccessible to me. Also the website he referred to has little correlations. See the pics yourself. I would not like to mention the Hindu bushman pic that was in the website. That was on a different level.
You are first human I have come across to have visited all rooms/halls in Taj. You are something, mate. :thumb:

acetophenol

Country flag
Not Hindu,Not Muslim, the Taj Mahal is an Indian archaelogical site. Period!

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
You are first human I have come across to have visited all rooms/halls in Taj. You are something, mate. :thumb:
Yes that must be an achievement. I would also like to pint out that the website that is being referred to by the OP has some really stupid arguments. See all the pics yourself.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
May be both @Peter and @TrueSpirit1 should co-visit the place and settle this :p
Ahh .. on a side note .. its raining here and I can smell the soil .. lovely !! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
You visited all the floors of Taj Mahal? Lucky guy, they weren't allowing even to visit the underground ( -1 level) to the place where asymmetric burial tombs of Mumtaj and Shah Jehan. But I had visited that place years ago.

But, it seems that it is your first brush with the 'Tejo Mahal' or what ever it is being called, controversy. You are probably hearing it for the first time, therefore your reaction.
But, without going into the merits of the points given by OP, it's not unnatural to think that Muslim rulers around the world converted the religious places of others into theirs or at least to a place important to them.

Have you read about 'Hagia Sophia'? or the closer to home 'Gyaan Vapi' Mashjid in Varanasi near to Kashi Vishawanath?

I wonder what would have been your reaction to value of Padmanavaswami temple jewelry before being ordered by court for bookkeeping of them. Certainly a rumor?

Don't discredit some one on the basis that you visited that place and found nothing unusual, that's the lamest excuse heard. And your excuse about the 'vimana' comes from a 'religious book' but this a archeology site, and last I heard Archeology was a modern study and involves modern technology. Unless your professor at your University has told you it isn't.

The tomb of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz are in the so called accessible levels of Taj Mahal.

Yes I do know that Hagia Sophia was a Orthodox Christian church built by the Byzantines. When the Ottoman Turks overran the Byzantine empire they converted it to a mosque. However the history of the monument is well documented. Every Greek,Serb,Turk,Croat,Bosniak knows that the monument was originally Christian and of Roman heritage.(The Byzantines were actually the Eastern Roman empire)

As for Hindu temples converted to mosques they were plenty. However there is no controversy surrounding most of them. The only problem was with Ayodhyaya. Fortunately the Supreme Court stepped in. For your kind info I do believe that the Ram temple should be rebuilt by Modi govt on the site as it was there originally.

On the temple gold I read it in the papers. The gold in that southern temple is of immense value. Some of it was being stolen by the priests but now it has been taken care of.

Also I believe both religious and archaeological sources if they have content of value. I do not believe in something which seems completely untrue. On the Taj Mahal issue go to the website and check out the pictures yourself. Only one/two of the pics have something of merit. The rest are nothing but colourful imagination. Even the OP has admitted that some pics in the site are from different monuments altogether. I will gladly accept Taj Mahal as a Hindu temple if any archaeologist provides evidence to that theory. Unfortunately no one has done so. Also don`t you people think that if it was indeed a Hindu temple then the BJP govt would have done something on the issue? The BJP did not care about riots during the Babri incident as the place was indeed a Hindu site. If the Taj was a Hindu temple the RSS,BJP would have jumped on this issue.

Also I would like to mention that being a Hindu myself I take pride in anything related to Hinduism and India. However it does not mean that I would claim everything under the sun as of Hindu origin. We have great achievements in ancient medicine,mathematics and astronomy. We do not need to claim things that have no connection with us just because they are of great value to the world. If we do that the world will start making fun of us and we are beccoming a slave to the world`s views. As I have said earlier that blind patriotism and love is a dangerous thing.(Duryodhana-Dhritarashtra)

[P.S. Just for fun go the site and see how there is a correlation b/w "sinhasana" of England and Hinduism. That completely tells the authenticity of the site. Literally everything in the world is of Hindu origin as per the site.
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=s....4696j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8]

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Yes I do know that Hagia Sophia was a Orthodox Christian church built by the Byzantines. When the Ottoman Turks overran the Byzantine empire they converted it to a mosque. However the history of the monument is well documented. Every Greek,Serb,Turk,Croat,Bosniak knows that the monument was originally Christian and of Roman heritage.(The Byzantines were actually the Eastern Roman empire)

As for Hindu temples converted to mosques they were plenty. However there is no controversy surrounding most of them. The only problem was with Ayodhyaya. Fortunately the Supreme Court stepped in. For your kind info I do believe that the Ram temple should be rebuilt by Modi govt on the site as it was there originally.

On the temple gold I read it in the papers. The gold in that southern temple is of immense value. Some of it was being stolen by the priests but now it has been taken care of.

Also I believe both religious and archaeological sources if they have content of value. I do not believe in something which seems completely untrue. On the Taj Mahal issue go to the website and check out the pictures yourself. Only one/two of the pics have something of merit. The rest are nothing but colourful imagination. Even the OP has admitted that some pics in the site are from different monuments altogether. I will gladly accept Taj Mahal as a Hindu temple if any archaeologist provides evidence to that theory. Unfortunately no one has done so. Also don`t you people think that if it was indeed a Hindu temple then the BJP govt would have done something on the issue? The BJP did not care about riots during the Babri incident as the place was indeed a Hindu site. If the Taj was a Hindu temple the RSS,BJP would have jumped on this issue.

Also I would like to mention that being a Hindu myself I take pride in anything related to Hinduism and India. However it does not mean that I would claim everything under the sun as of Hindu origin. We have great achievements in ancient medicine,mathematics and astronomy. We do not need to claim things that have no connection with us just because they are of great value to the world. If we do that the world will start making fun of us and we are beccoming a slave to the world`s views. As I have said earlier that blind patriotism and love is a dangerous thing.(Duryodhana-Dhritarashtra)

[P.S. Just for fun go the site and see how there is a correlation b/w "sinhasana" of England and Hinduism. That completely tells the authenticity of the site. Literally everything in the world is of Hindu origin as per the site.
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=s....4696j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8]
At the outset, I had said that I shall not go into the merits of the points presented by OP. Some of them though have/had been factually related others are pure opinions, like the sexual behavior of Shah Jehan. Though some accounts say Shah Jehan died of overdose of Aphrodisiac drugs. But, I don't claim authenticity, neither for the fact whether he had cataract.

I shall not base my opinion about Taj Mahal based on any website, If I were you. Even so if, I was hearing it for the first time, clearly which you are.

Well I heard about the controversy, for the first time about 2 decades back ( probably 3 more years for it ) and it was from a Professor of Hindi Literature. ( Who had delved into finding historical evidence after hearing so from his friend and professor of Archeology). And this thing has come back into public information every couple of years like any seasonal flu.

And about your assertion that you visited all the places/floors of Taj Mahal, you yourself know the answer.

Now, coming to 'Hagia Sophia', I wished you had done a bit deep reading, than visiting Wikipedia. The way, the paintings on the walls were covered much in the manner as claimed by OP. And how did they come to know about the historical past. Turkey studied about it and accepted it. Did the OP want you to believe Taj Mahal as Tejo Mahal without concrete evidence? He is merely calling for such study and making findings public.

Though, truth will stir controversy, even Hagia Sophia was in news as the because Muslim groups claimed that baring of those paintings in the walls and ceiling of Hagia Sophia hurt their religious sentiments. Probably such things might dog Taj Mahal also.

As far as BJP is concerned, please read about their stand about demolishing 'Gyaan Vapi' Masjid to know why they were opposed to it. And it might give you a clue on why BJP might or might not latch on to the issue. And what do you think can be done once it is proved Taj Mahal as Hindu religious site? Should the grandeur of Taj be sacrificed for that? But acceptance is something separate from calls given by right wing to remodel or demolish buildings. Acceptance can be possible. But in a society as we have now even that is difficult. But if acceptance is difficult, doesn't mean you have to reject it. And it's exactly what is happening, a dignified silence. And it shall be such until near future. ( But long enough for you and me).

Though I used the term 'right wing' I must clarify, all other structure/ mounds which had a established Hindu past all over the country weren't demolished, speaks volumes about that 'right wing'. Though you are a proponent of building Ram Mandir at that particular site, I am not.

But, what came with the Ajodhya issue was that, ASI survey proved that Babri was built on a structure which predates Babri Masjid. Though by many the structure below isn't clearly established as a Hindu structure let alone Ram Mandir. But, it shut the mouth of many who were rejecting the very fact that Babri was built on any other structure. They claimed it was virgin land it was build upon. Mute acceptance of some kind isn't it?

Though finding a underground structure itself is inconclusive of the fact that the previous structure was razed down to build the current standing structure. But, it is one of the many evidences. Nature is a great leveler and it doesn't distinguishes between religions.

Well, have you heard about the discovery of old cannons in Bengaluru during excavations for metro project, just opposite to assembly or Vidhan Sabah? Does that mean? No body will claim as above.

But, I must also add explicitly, I believe that Muslim rule in India is truth and it cannot be reversed in history so similarly, all structures erected or demolished by them cannot be reversed.

Well, I never said you accept everything as being Hindu origin, you will look an idiot in doing so, so also if you reject everything as because you haven't come across otherwise in history. Modern history is updated every now and then with new findings, it's not static.

Well, I don't know in what context you wrote blind patriotism. But, I find none here. But, I won't comment anything on it as, my reply is already quite long.

Last edited:

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Yes that must be an achievement. I would also like to pint out that the website that is being referred to by the OP has some really stupid arguments. See all the pics yourself.
Peter bhai, stop latching on to the OP's website as your cudgel. Simply visit Qutub at least & see how natures reveals truth (& real history), no matter how much Commie textbooks try to obfuscate the obvious patchwork.

Ajesh

I dont know what is more annoying that Muslims accept is as a Building built by a Mughal Emperor or Spineless Hindus beleiving it was a Mughal Building.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
The tomb of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz are in the so called accessible levels of Taj Mahal.

Oh you edited the post with a picture which I didn't see.

As I have replied to the text of your post I will only reply to the picture.

This is the Tomb of Shah Jehan and Mumtaj at Underground level. Seems you haven't visited that place, when you claimed that you had visited all places in Taj Mahal and found nothing inaccessible.

This is what you saw at ground level, it's only the cenotaphs. And you claim you saw and know every thing.

====================

I have a question for you, if you can answer.

If you haven't marked, The picture of cenotaphs you posted is at +2 or +3 level, ( If you remember, you had to climb a lot of stairs to reach the platform level, to which the cenotaphs are at same level.) My question is how can you 'bury' some one in earth, in +2/+3 if it's not a hillock.

The platform or raised courtyard which I am talking about is easily available here.

====================

Well @Peter, my advise to you is to hire a good guide, when you visit the Taj next. Clearly your last visit wasn't fruitful as it should have been.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Well @Peter, my advise to you is to hire a good guide, when you visit the Taj next. Clearly your last visit wasn't fruitful as it should have been.
I have no need to visit the place again. I think we should keep our beliefs to ourselves. However I do agree that an archaeological team should look into the claims.

josan420

Country flag
I have no need to visit the place again. I think we should keep our beliefs to ourselves. However I do agree that an archaeological team should look into the claims.
how can archaelogist look into the claim as Our GOVERNMENt BAN RESEARCH ON TAJ MAHAL??? It is possible only if government lift this ban...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles