Taj Mahal was a Hindu temple 110 proof

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
No I have been to Agra and I have seen the monument in all its glory. The Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan. I have hardly seen anything that was inaccessible there.
When I went there I could guess where the entry was and it was sealed.You should be more watchful and spot those places.Read the first post carefully.

I am aware of this Tejo Mahal and the history of Taj is indeed shady and if everything is ok then Govt should order a investigation and release the pics of those secret chambers if it can't allow normal visitors.This would end the controversy once and for all.See this link and find who is Prof. P. N. Oak:-

Taj mahal secrets.......(Must read...........)
BBC - h2g2 - The Controversy Surrounding the Origins of the Taj Mahal - A5220
Shocking Truth of Taj Mahal exposed by Late Pujya P. N. Oak

Fearing political backlash, Indira Gandhi's government tried to have Oak's book withdrawn from the bookstores, and threatened the Indian publisher of the first edition with dire consequences.The only way to really validate or discredit Oak's research is to open the sealed rooms of the Taj Mahal, and allow international experts to investigate.

hitesh

Qutb Minar was build on Hindu temples ruins ,what can you do about it .
As the rulers from slave dynasty planned their buildings, they were short of raw material. By demolishing the majestic temples, they served another very important purpose. To ensure stronghold, it was important that the backbone of religion prevailing in conquered land is crushed. Destroying temples meant that the new Islamic Invaders had no respect for the religion being practiced by locals. They were in such hurry of completing the job, that they were not able to deface the statues properly. Even today, the remains of temples can be seen within the Qutb Complex.
Untold story of the Qutub Minar | Our Heritage

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
@Peter, almost all rooms (except the central one) in TajMahal are inaccessible unless you had gone for excavation there in the capacity of ASI Director :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Qutb Minar was build on Hindu temples ruins ,what can you do about it .Untold story of the Qutub Minar | Our Heritage
Almost all so-called Muslim buildings are rough patch-work over pre-existing pagan establishments. This is true from Andulasia, Sea of Marmara, the Bosphorus -to- East Asia.

Only trolls who have seen little in their lives claim otherwise.

To these trolls, I say: At least, go & watch the Qutub (as it is now). Not that, it can do much for your stunted intellect.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Peter had free pass to all sealed rooms in Taj as he was ASI Director in his previous incarnation.

josan420

Country flag
Peter had free pass to all sealed rooms in Taj as he was ASI Director in his previous incarnation.
Visit link in origional post and see images. These images were captured during british raj. At this moment u can't get access to these doors because they are sealed

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Visit link in origional post and see images. These images were captured during british raj. At this moment u can't get access to these doors because they are sealed
I know. But, some vacuous book-worms & puerile gaming-freaks are challenged up there.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Yes this is true. However in the incarnation before the incarnation of ASI director I was the maha tejalaya Purohit of the Tejo Mahalaya temple. I can still remember how Durga Puja and other processions were held in the Taj Mahal err I meant Tejomahalaya temple. Sadly this Shah Jahan came to my grand temple and killed me and converted it to Taj Mahal.

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I know. But, some vacuous book-worms & puerile gaming-freaks are challenged up there.
This is really a sad tale. It is because of this attitude of our Indian brothers that is letting the country down. Instead of inventing faster than light flying Vimanas and other stuff we are importing Rafales. This is so sad.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
This is a bit serious.
For your kind info the image of the well that you posted was not related to Taj Mahal. Check out the net and you will see that.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
@Peter, almost all rooms (except the central one) in TajMahal are inaccessible unless you had gone for excavation there in the capacity of ASI Director :rofl::rofl:
Another meaningless post not expected from you. I repeat that there are no secret rooms that I know of. Go visit it again. Also just remember one thing that blind patriotism is never good. I think Mahabharata`s Dhritarashtra and Duryodhana are apt examples here.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Another meaningless post not expected from you. I repeat that there are no secret rooms that I know of. Go visit it again. Also just remember one thing that blind patriotism is never good. I think Mahabharata`s Dhritarashtra and Duryodhana are apt examples here.
Where does patriotism come here ? Agra is 3.5 hours drive from my home & we do not even have to plan for visting that region-Sikri, Vrindavan, Mathura, Agra etc. Any weekday works...will not count the no. of times I visited it.

Maybe, you do not know what "sealing an entrance" is & how it looks like...

It is purely for maintaining "saampradaayik sauhaard" & "raajnitik santulan" that no excavation has been carried out, like it was done in Purana Qila & I was very much there on Day 1.

Your stance is like that of Vatican w.r.t Renannaisance guys:

"Earth is the center of Universe & Sun revolves around Earth" (because my ancestors told me so).

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Where does patriotism come here ? Agra is 3.5 hours drive from my home & we do not even have to plan for visting that region-Sikri, Vrindavan, Mathura, Agra etc. Any weekday works...will not count the no. of times I visited it.

Maybe, you do not know what "sealing an entrance" is & how it looks like...

It is purely for maintaining "saampradaayik sauhaard" & "raajnitik santulan" that no excavation has been carried out, like it was done in Purana Qila & I was very much there on Day 1.

Your stance is like that of Vatican w.r.t Renannaisance guys:

"Earth is the center of Universe & Sun revolves around Earth" (because my ancestors told me so).
I repeat that non of the entrances looked sealed or inaccessible to me. Also the website he referred to has little correlations. See the pics yourself. I would not like to mention the Hindu bushman pic that was in the website. That was on a different level.

fyodor

Country flag
P.N Oak has been criticized by Koenraad Elst for creating outlandish theories which only hurt the Hindu cause and ridicule Hindutva movement.

ladder

Country flag
I repeat that non of the entrances looked sealed or inaccessible to me. Also the website he referred to has little correlations. See the pics yourself. I would not like to mention the Hindu bushman pic that was in the website. That was on a different level.
You visited all the floors of Taj Mahal? Lucky guy, they weren't allowing even to visit the underground ( -1 level) to the place where asymmetric burial tombs of Mumtaj and Shah Jehan. But I had visited that place years ago.

But, it seems that it is your first brush with the 'Tejo Mahal' or what ever it is being called, controversy. You are probably hearing it for the first time, therefore your reaction.
But, without going into the merits of the points given by OP, it's not unnatural to think that Muslim rulers around the world converted the religious places of others into theirs or at least to a place important to them.

Have you read about 'Hagia Sophia'? or the closer to home 'Gyaan Vapi' Mashjid in Varanasi near to Kashi Vishawanath?

I wonder what would have been your reaction to value of Padmanavaswami temple jewelry before being ordered by court for bookkeeping of them. Certainly a rumor?

Don't discredit some one on the basis that you visited that place and found nothing unusual, that's the lamest excuse heard. And your excuse about the 'vimana' comes from a 'religious book' but this a archeology site, and last I heard Archeology was a modern study and involves modern technology. Unless your professor at your University has told you it isn't.

Last edited:

josan420

Country flag
This is a bit serious.
For your kind info the image of the well that you posted was not related to Taj Mahal. Check out the net and you will see that.
i Know bro... there are also some agra fort photos too. Moghul didn't built anything. they patched Hindu buildings and made some changes. Thats all...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles