Sweet like Chocolate!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to DFI DBC. Death by Chocolate is a favorite ice-cream of mine in Bangalore. They literally kill it with dollops of hot chocolate..hmmm...slurp slurp.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Hi DBC, hope you are well settled in the forum by now.
My apologies for the late welcome.

death.by.chocolate

Professional
Country flag
A little bit about me, I am female, young, world travelled and successful; my father is French while my mother's family is from Arizona.
I am an only child, I spent most of my childhood in Africa, Middle East and Asia.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
A little bit about me, I am female, young, world travelled and successful; my father is French while my mother's family is from Arizona.
I am an only child, I spent most of my childhood in Africa, Middle East and Asia.
Welcome :) You should post more. We got a our Resident Frenchman here, Armand2Rep :) Just dont be in the welcome thread, come out, fish around :) God Speed

death.by.chocolate

Professional
Country flag
Welcome :) You should post more. We got a our Resident Frenchman here, Armand2Rep :) Just dont be in the welcome thread, come out, fish around :) God Speed
Hello AhmedSid nice to see old friends here.I can see this forum is well moderated - lets hope it stays that way. I will stay in my little sandbox for a while longer until I learn the ropes.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
You're most welcome, Lady.
Do share the experience gained by your extensive traveling.

Welcome once again !

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Hello AhmedSid nice to see old friends here.I can see this forum is well moderated - lets hope it stays that way. I will stay in my little sandbox for a while longer until I learn the ropes.
Nothing much to learn here :) as it is, you always know what you talk about and I know you dont just shoot off your mouth. And Yes, We have Zero Tolerance for Trolls and BS :) We are Nationality/Religion Blind and try to do out best to implement it :) God Speed

A.V.

nice to see you back hope you will be regular

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles