Swami Agnivesh in Big Boss :D...

pmaitra

Cool, now bring in Mamata Banerjee, Medha Patkar, Arundhati Roy and S.A. Geelani.

SPIEZ

Country flag
No Chongreesi members in BIG BOSS ?

"This is absolutely a RSS conspiracy" says DIG"G"

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I sure would love to see this Swami chap having a jolly good time for a change!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Get in Anna Hazare. He says he won't fight elections. Let's see how many votes he gets at least on a reality show.

Param

Get in Anna Hazare. He says he won't fight elections. Let's see how many votes he gets at least on a reality show.
Anna has served the purpose. He has done his job well.The image of the corruption bosses and their future "youth" leader have been damaged beyond repair.

arya

Country flag
one swami with lots of beauty

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hey are getting the wrong swami in the show. Who was that who was in the limelight for making out? Yeah Nityanand swamy. He should have been brought on the show. With all those ladies around, pretty good fun he would have.

BTW who follows it? I only know this year there were all ladies and one horny male in Shakti Kapoor.

Rahul M

Hey are getting the wrong swami in the show. Who was that who was in the limelight for making out? Yeah Nityanand swamy. He should have been brought on the show. With all those ladies around, pretty good fun he would have.
:rofl: the guy has since been renamed mithyananda ! :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Agnivesh is rather well fed.

That apart, He is an ideal chap. to have around.

I believe he performs 'illegal' marriages flouting arya samaj rules as he did for the current PM of Nepal.

He will be able to make many on the show have fake marriages so that things are nice and clean!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
may be swimming pool is good place to test Swamiji...............

Iamanidiot

Swami Agnivesh to enter reality show 'Bigg Boss'

Rediff.com » News » Swami Agnivesh to enter reality show 'Bigg Boss'
Last updated on: November 7, 2011 21:09 IST
this
Ask
Users
Write a
Comment
Print this
article

Swami Agnivesh with Anna Hazare
Next
Onkar Singh in New Delhi

Saffron-clad social activist Swami Agnivesh, who had a bitter fallout with anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, has agreed to be a part of reality show 'Bigg Boss' which is into its fifth season.

According to Agnivesh's close aide Manu Singh, the activist is likely to enter the 'Bigg Boss' house Tuesday.

Manu Singh a close associate of Swami Agnivesh confirmed that Agnivesh was going to be a part of the programme. He is said to be making a guest appearance for a short duration.

"They have been in touch with me for last fifteen days or so. At one stage I decided not to join the programme but they insisted that I should make an appearance and appeal to the youth of India and seek their involvement in anti-corruption and a number of other issues," Agnivesh told rediff.com.
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-swami-agnivesh-to-enter-reality-show-bigg-boss/20111107.htm

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles