SUV Crash Claims Life of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's Manager

Blackwater

pak singer Rahet fateh ali along with his Indian manager Chitrah shrivastav and pak manager were traveling in Miami USA. They were attacked by Goras by saying p.a.k.i...unfortunately Indian manager dies of attack.

Again an Indian killed by mess created by Pakistani..:mad2::mad2::mad2:

GEO NEWS

Dark_Prince

It was reported that the manager died in a car crash??

If the above news is correct, then was it a cover-up by the friendly neighborhood GOI, that tot to save pakistanis from get exposed by showing their true faces i.e. inherent ugliness and savage upbringing!!

JBH22

Singer Abhijeet's pent up feelings against Pakistan

No more Pakistani artist i hate when our neighbours come here i really don't understand why people here applaud them..

SAY NO TO PAKISTANIS in INDIA.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
First of all this Bhatt family should be fairly interrogated for their relations with David Coleman Headley alias Daood Sayed Gilani. This is the family which actually flooded the Bollywood with cheap pakistani singers and actors through cheap movies. And a simple digging tells that timeline of David Coleman Headley's visit to Mumbai and Pakistanis getting into Bollywood actually coincides.

ejazr

Ambassador
I think all news channels are reporting its a car crash. Lets report the facts

SUV Crash Claims Life of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's Manager
Chart-topping Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, who is currently on a U.S. tour, narrowly escaped a car crash outside Detroit May 7. Khan's manager, Indian national Chitresh Shrivastav, 48, died in the crash.

The group had played in Detroit May 6 and were on their way to Chicago. Khan went on with the show as planned in Chicago on the night of May 7, and in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., May 8. He chose to begin these shows with an interval of silence in consideration of Shrivastav, said Jai Singh, a Northern California-based show promoter who is handling Khan's shows in California.

Khan is also committed to performing in Southern California later this month.

"I offered him, I said, 'If you want to cancel, it's okay,'" said Singh. "But he decided to perform."

Singh spoke to India-West by phone from Kalamazoo, where he was visiting Khan's colleagues in a hospital there to offer help with business matters and emotional support.

A member of Shrivastav's family is working with the Indian consulate in Chicago to facilitate the return of Shrivastav's body to India, where it will be given funeral rites.

The Times of India quoted a friend of Shrivastav's family who said, "Chitresh had accompanied Khan on his U.S. and Canada tour. Khan was travelling in the car just behind Chitresh's, in which Khan's Pakistani manager, Mahroof Ali, was also traveling. Mahroof has been injured in the accident."

The Times reported that the driver of the SUV in which Shrivastav was travelling lost control, and the vehicle rolled over several times, killing him on the spot.

The Associated Press quoted the Calhoun County, Mich., Sheriff's Department's statement that the crash happened about 12:50 p.m. on Interstate 94 in Emmett Township, about 100 miles west of Detroit. The 1999 Lexus SUV went into a ditch and rolled over several times.

The occupants of the car did not appear to be wearing seat belts, since they were "ejected from the car when it rolled over," according to one news report. "Chitresh died on the spot. The other three passengers were Harminder Sabharwal (36), Maroof Ali (33), Deepak Kumar (43) and Gulam Mustafa (33). They were injured and were later airlifted and admitted to the hospital," read the report.

Chitresh Shrivastav is the elder brother of singer-composer Aadesh Shrivastav. The Times of India reports that he started his career as Aadesh's manager, and organized dandiya raas shows for years in India and acted as an assistant music director. He had been excited to make the career move to becoming Khan's manager, a family member was quoted as saying.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Guys please verify and post authentic sources

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Abhijit da is one Bengali I am a Big fan of ..................!! :)

Blackwater

Abhijit da is one Bengali I am a Big fan of ..................!! :)
He is right(abhijeet) these pakistani artist come to India earned money and recognition and when they go back to ugly pakistan. They say hume hindustan me izzat nahi mili( i did't get restpect in India) namak haram sale pak landi...

warriorextreme

Country flag
we should do two things
1.ban all the pakistani artists and all those indian artists who supports pakistani artists
2.ban musicians like pritam and movie makers that copy foreign movies and make them pay huge money for their so called inspiration..

Blackwater

we should do two things
1.ban all the pakistani artists and all those indian artists who supports pakistani artists
2.ban musicians like pritam and movie makers that copy foreign movies and make them pay huge money for their so called inspiration..
Well ban all pak landis but Pritam has nothing to do with pak land, wat ever he does, is his talent.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Well ban all pak landis but Pritam has nothing to do with pak land, wat ever he does, is his talent.
dude almost all of his music is stolen...he steals from all over the globe...how can you call it talent??
it brings great shame to india when he steals music....

search for "copycat pritam" and you will see his talent :)

Blackwater

dude almost all of his music is stolen...he steals from all over the globe...how can you call it talent??
it brings great shame to india when he steals music....

search for "copycat pritam" and you will see his talent :)
stealing is an art. Above all If he copies tunes from English song at least he uses brain to implement in Hindi song. So i personnaly appreciate his music and he sells that the main thing. if he steals to make u entertain wats wrong in it. Atleast he don't abuse english songs after copying them like paki landis........

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Singer Abhijeet's pent up feelings against Pakistan

No more Pakistani artist i hate when our neighbours come here i really don't understand why people here applaud them..

SAY NO TO PAKISTANIS in INDIA.....
I have not quite understood what the problem is, since this video does not give the start or the end wherein one could get to the nub of the controversy.

All one could understand what the Shahrukh K had praised Pakistan and the other chap is furious about it. Why and in what context S Khan praised or what was the other chap's anger about I could not quite get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Who is this chap Pritam?

Not to worry. I have just asked my wife. She is the family film expert. Can even give the dialogues of films! No wonder I am always on the computer! :)

I, however, like Saigal's 'Pritam An Milo'.

Last edited:
Reactions: sob

Oracle

Who is this chap Pritam?
Pritam is music director.

In one singing reality show, a contestant was singing an Atif Aslam song, and Abhijeet bashed that poor guy like anything, saying Atif sings in nasal voice etc. Abhijeet is worried he's not getting too many songs in movies nowadays. It's all business.:becky:

JBH22

Pritam is music director.

In one singing reality show, a contestant was singing an Atif Aslam song, and Abhijeet bashed that poor guy like anything, saying Atif sings in nasal voice etc. Abhijeet is worried he's not getting too many songs in movies nowadays. It's all business.:becky:
What he exactly said was that if India we have so much talent then why we take a guy from elsewhere and that too his songs are modified with the use of gadgets and software.

Dark_Prince

I would rather hear a Somalian sing a song, than a filthy pakistani come on a tourist visa and take away our countryman's bread and better, that too in India(Mother of all Irony - we feed the demented islamic people who have sworn to kill us, Shame on us), when we have no dearth of good singers, these dumb jihadi pakistanis are shoved down our throats by the ilks of Mahesh Bhatt who will soon get implicated with having isi connections (David headly was a close friend of his son Rahul and had warned him to not to go out on 26/11), no doubt Dawood had funded his movies to the core!! (when these shameless pakistani beggars go back to their failed state pakistan, they give usual Islamic BS about India, these pakistanis bite their own masters, they are worse than pigs)

P.S: Hear Atif sing live and you will realize, he is not a good singer, and moreover any one can sing in the movies and his voice can be synthesized electronically!!

Blackwater

I think CBI or Mumbai crime branch should take Mahesh and his son Rahul bhatt in khopche me and give kharcha pani(3rd degree) Iam sure they will reveal all about pak land and role in 26/11

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles