Suspected rebels kill 3 Indian soldiers

Someoneforyou

Suspected rebels kill 3 Indian soldiers
India - 2 april 2011

GAUHATI, India – Indian police say separatist rebels have ambushed paramilitary soldiers on a patrol in the insurgency-wracked northeast and fatally shot three of them.

Superintendent Anurag Agarwal says another two soldiers were wounded in Saturday's attack that came despite tightened security ahead of next week's legislature elections in Assam state.

The attack occurred hours before Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's arrival there to canvass support for his Congress party.

No one claimed responsibility for the attack in Rangsali area, nearly 200 miles (300 kilometers) southeast from the state capital, Gauhati.

It's a stronghold of the Karbi People's Liberation Tigers, one of more than 30 rebel groups in the northeast fighting for independence or wide autonomy.

Source: Associated Press

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
RIP solders....I wish our corrupt impotent GOI had some guts.....we wud have taken revenge..... apologies ur death will go in vain and these shameless politicians and corrupt Babus will keep on making money and nest their family members abroad :(

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This is what happens when we have a fucking govenrment like this... pardon me for this ADMINS, but this is the only word apt. Instead of combing the state with a media blackout the SCAM-STER party called Congress and its alien scum of a leader with her 2 puppies is only the cause of this. Terrorists will be terrorists and if you are not able to terrorize the terrorists then it is entirely your fault.

I so wish this government a speedy death. Curse you Sonia (Antonia) and Rahul (Raol) and Priyanka (Bianca) Gandhi!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles