Surgical strikes inside Pak. Possibility?

Should India carry out surgical strikes in Pak after next big terrorist attack

• Total voters

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Guys, can't the brahmos with a cluster munition warhead be used effectively. I'm saying this because this missile was made to attack and neutralise enemy targets effectively
Negative. Firing any missile is an escalation in itself. You won't know if the incoming missile is armed with a nuclear warhead or a conventional one. This will lead to massive confusion and one false report can lead to an all out nuclear war.

aliyah

the question was never can india do it or not......whole world knows we are capable of that. but the question is how will paki react to it. coz world also knows there is only 1 country on this globe which is on susideal mode thats Pakistan . so instead of this hot blooded adventure focus more on cold blooded operations

rockey 71

Indian leaders who matter realize well the consequences. Pakistan will retaliate with all she has. And if war continues, China and most of India's neighbors could be drawn in - arrayed against India.

rohit.gr77

Indian leaders who matter realize well the consequences. Pakistan will retaliate with all she has. And if war continues, China and most of India's neighbors could be drawn in - arrayed against India.
Another BS from you. No other neighbours of India like Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Myanmar have to guts to array against India in a war scenario. These neighbours are well aware of what will happen if they do so, they aren't suicidal like the Pakis.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No guys, NaMo already has done a raid inside land of purrrrrrr......... .
He went there with a team of 120 that even without visa and pakis could do nothing except licking his feet and crying.
:devil:
:lickboot::lickboot:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Irrelevant poll.No surgical strike could success inside Pakistan, unlike Myanmar where only few terrorist camps are located near the border, which can be taken out in surgical strike.

Pakistan is a terrorist shithole, where there are hundreds of camps, msdarsah spanning all over the country, tell me how many can India targets ?

Bornubus

Yes we are aware of the consequences which is a Ball less response from Pak.

What did they do when we annexed kargil, Siachen in a bold military action ?

And what neighbours are talking about ? China :lol: whaich has 60 billion trade with India plus investment.

Or your Bangladesh or Maldives which lacks balls, Economy, while your midget Army looks like 40 kg Sub Saharn ******s.

rockey 71

1.The scenario that I see, and I pray to God, it does not happen, is an immediate reprisal from Pakistan. Which means nukes. If there is an Indo-Pak nuclear war, China will definitely join with Pakistanis. That will leave India devastated and fraction-ed. Which will see the neighbors, including BD advancing into free territory. Kashmiris, NE insurgents and Maoists would be jubilant. And who knows if the ghost of Khalistan will not reappear?

2. Therefore, let us not talk ridiculous nonsense. Peoples want peace and prosperity, not death and destruction.

Bornubus

How can a circumcised Rohingya or a Liberal Bangladeshi think,there he/she would remained unharmed in Nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan ? After emptying Nuclear Arsenal on Little Pak and most of china,The last nuke will be head for Macca and Madina.,to finish the job of Israelis,Muslim world should know this before moaning Islamic Bomb.

But before the shit comes to that,our pashtun brothers and RAW are doing much better work and giving us results much better than surgical strikes.

Why do you think,there is no terrorist incident in mainland after 26/11 ?
1.The scenario that I see, and I pray to God, it does not happen, is an immediate reprisal from Pakistan. Which means nukes. If there is an Indo-Pak nuclear war, China will definitely join with Pakistanis. That will leave India devastated and fraction-ed. Which will see the neighbors, including BD advancing into free territory. Kashmiris, NE insurgents and Maoists would be jubilant. And who knows if the ghost of Khalistan will not reappear?

2. Therefore, let us not talk ridiculous nonsense. Peoples want peace and prosperity, not death and destruction.

rockey 71

How can a circumcised Rohingya or a Liberal Bangladeshi think,there he/she would remained unharmed in Nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan ? After emptying Nuclear Arsenal on Little Pak and most of china,The last nuke will be head for Macca and Madina.,to finish the job of Israelis,Muslim world should know this before moaning Islamic Bomb.

But before the shit comes to that,our pashtun brothers and RAW are doing much better work and giving us results much better than surgical strikes.

Why do you think,there is no terrorist incident in mainland after 26/11 ?

You sound to be an ISI plant here always trying to sabotage any professional / constructive discussion with crappy remarks that can come of pinheads only?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You sound to be an ISI plant here always trying to sabotage any professional / constructive discussion with crappy remarks that can come of pinheads only?
Actually its YOU with BD flag acting on behalf of Pakis/ISI all the time here showing how Pakis would react. :lol:

All of your comments are a proof about intentions here.

This is EXACTLY the way Pakis would react.

Indibomber

Hafiz Sayeed or Dawood are not worth sacrificing Indian Lives. There are plenty of rent-boys available in Pakistan which will happily do it, hire the ex-Marines or or ex SAS who do these kind of ops. India has that kind of money. At max i would only agree to a Cover Op by special forces.

Before our teams get into doing what Mossad and others do across the border, will some one please take out members of Hurriyat Conference, Masrat Alam, Ayesha Andrabi, Gellani and other such pigs.

Brood Father

Country flag

I am not sure , I which part of world do you live
China will attack India , lol china and Indian relations has been tensed since decades but yet china DID NOT helped Pakistan during kargil war
And why would India do surgical strikes jn Pakistan , only after some terrorist attack right ? So teaming up with Pakistan is not the prudent way to go for a country who wants to be a world leader in near future so please keep you mental masturbation to yourself
China will lose all the credits it has acquired by one bad move
And last but not the least , humne bomb aarti utarne ke liye nahee rakhen hain , if the time comes , we will also retaliate , yes India will be destroyed and so will be whole south Asia , china will be weak and suffering and then US will come to end its misery once and for all
So you see my friend you know nothing about china and please keep dreaming

Bornubus

Re read your post,Bangladeshis,Maosits etc will capture land after the nuclear war between India and Pak :rofl: .... this is the most stupid post to begin with.

Write something which makes sense and stop sounding like a Retard.

rockey 71

Re read your post,Bangladeshis,Maosits etc will capture land after the nuclear war between India and Pak :rofl: .... this is the most stupid post to begin with.

Write something which makes sense and stop sounding like a Retard.

That is a typical response of an ISI paid poster posted to derail/sabotage discussion where Pakistan is involved. If you are not a Maha Retard yourself then discuss the topic instead of spitting personal venom.

Bornubus

That is a typical response of an ISI paid poster posted to derail/sabotage discussion where Pakistan is involved. If you are not a Maha Retard yourself then discuss the topic instead of spitting personal venom.
Again an irrelevant retard post by an irrelevant Rohingya.

And yeah, i am a ISI agent, just like BDR mutiny and massacre was the handiwork of RAW, and present BD has been ruled by RAW/Hasina :rofl:

I get it, not your fault, musalman generally succesptible to conspiracy theories, all over the world.

aditya g

Country flag
For any CT military operation in PoK there are at least two aspects:

1. Surgical
2. Covert

The original post in this thread raises only the first question. Surgical strikes can be carried out as long as you know the location and type of target. For example, IAF strike by IAF Jaguars dropping bomblets and exiting under long range cover provided by Su-30s. We can develop such scenarios in more detail against a hypothetical target.

But what if you want to be surgical and covert? That is what we want. Covert enough that even Pakis dont know for sure what hit them. That is what we want.

This can be done only by boots on the ground. I believe our Para SF has the talent and wherewithal to conduct such a raid. But foremostly it requires national resolve and thought - what will be our stand if our troops get killed/captured? We cannot and should never disown men in uniform (even if they are not wearing it during the op). I think that is where Parrikar was coming from when he made the 'kanta' statement.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
? That is not going to happen any day, among the countries which you named in your post India is the most successful Democracy, we'll survive in any war in any case. What you are saying is a wet dream of Pakistanis and some Pakistan supporter BDs.If China enters Russia and US too will enter and Pakis will be phusss.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Surgical strikes are not possible in current scenario.
We need strong pro-Indian government in Pak for that to happen.
Otherwise, we will be dragged into the controlled chaos and completely surrendering Asia to west.

And also we are not at the level of danger currently. Compared to past years, very few powers have access to Internal matters of India now. We are safe some how. Have to think about long term strategies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Surgical strikes is a misnomer to start with. I do not know who formed this term in the first place.

A raid across vicinity of LOC and IB can be a possibility and there have been many such instances when such raids were done.

The areas those have been alleged training camps and hubs of these terrorist are quite deep into Pakistani territory. Apart form some OBL raid like operation which will be a team of 6-10 soldiers and done with utmost stealth and limited weaponry of ambush and COIN, I see no other strike possible without declaring war against Pakistan or not expecting one from them as they will escalate it for sure.

The other possibility is declaring bounty on these terrorists (which is constitutionally not possible) by amending constitution, wait for an apt opportunity when Pakistani is at weakest and then strike them using Air force or strategic weapons like CMs and call their bluff.

Digressing: This is the one reason I curse MMS government all the time as they gave all the relief rather provided Geo political breathers to Pakistan when they were gasping and going down fast. One poster at WAB (Cactus) explained me that it is history repeating as foreign power (Alexander) is attacking western frontiers and it is best time for India to stand united under the leadership some Chandergupta Maury to defeat and capture weaken North west of India. When Pakistan was falling rather planing and plotting it to make it fall fast we did nothing.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles