Support for Pakistan free of any conditions: China

bose

Country flag
We can see who started it.
You have already started in other threads posting pictures ...

I can also show you pictures of Chinese women from Nanjin rape...

Neo

We can see who started it.
personally attack started at post 55 by @bose
You don't have to pick up every fight you are invited or provoked in to. Take my humble piece of advice: most effective way to pi*s off your oponent is to ignore his abusive posts.

It goes for both of you @CCP and @bose.

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:

CCP

You have already started in other threads posting pictures ...

I can also show you pictures of Chinese women from Nanjin rape...
Well, you Indian have nothing to be proud in your own history?

bose

Country flag
Are we talking about WWII here?
A question can not be an answer to another question.... go back to school and study well...

I have to catch a flight to Delhi now... will catch you some other day...

CCP

A question can not be an answer to another question.... go back to school and study well...

I have to catch a flight to Delhi now... will catch you some other day...
Ok, say hello to your defence minister friend.

Neo

Lets get back to the topic. To make it more interesting lets discuss the possibility of a Chinese naval base in Gwadar in near future.

How will it reshape the balance of power in the Indian ocean? Can we expect a naval air arm of PlAN J-11, Su-34, J-20/31 and a regular visit by the air craft carrier?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Lets get back to the topic. To make it more interesting lets discuss the possibility of a Chinese naval base in Gwadar in near future.

How will it reshape the balance of power in the Indian ocean? Can we expect a naval air arm of PlAN J-11, Su-34, J-20/31 and a regular visit by the air craft carrier?
Sell half of your country to China, give some lands to Taliban, provoke India, Provoke Israel and wonder why most of the nations fight in Pakistan.

Last edited:

Neo

Sell half of your country to China, give some lands to Taliban, provoke India, Provoke Israel and wonder why most of the nations fight in Pakistan.
Looks like I hit a sensitive nerve already. Don't worry, it will take another decade or so before the military bases will be established.

So having a military base or a military pact equal to selling
your country? Is that what you are trying to say?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Flame baiting is a classic tactic used by these people to steer conversations either away from or towards topics they have focused on. Do not help them, it is that simple.

If they are really getting paid by the post, best is to put them on ignore rather than engaging and helping them increase their post count with no effort. Make them really work for it rather than provide an easy way. :thumb:
You are right... these parasites come to earn 25 cents...
i had way back and more than once suggested to admin that ccp-chinese guests on this forum
should be given a special "guest" membership so that they know they are not on this forum as if it
is their house but as a "guest" in some one else home and should try to muster some manners to
behave - even if that is only remotely possible .

now, newly i would also like to add the following suggestions:-
Regional members eg Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar get another category.

and Afghanistan, Iran, and Saudi another . Then everyone else gets international guest membership.
One aspect of our Indian management is we dont take ownership of what belongs to us and then we let
the who world run over us.

Having these separate categories helps us know who's. who. ..and about the most important
- Indian members - we should have 2 categories - Home based Indian and NRI . .

I can understand if that is too many categories but at the very least we should have special
guest membership for Pakistan as a brother category and China as the biggest nuisance on this forum.

As for the flame baiting and all that - it is a well known tactic around the internet when
some mischievous people try to spoil a forum or website . It is happening on this thread
and is a common feature when ccp-chinese are present on this forum - you can see it n many threads
Ao we should fall fro it - my suggestion od special memberships may not totally solve the issue
but it feel it is one step towards solving or at least controlling this universal problem of ccp-chinese.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Looks like I hit a sensitive nerve already. Don't worry, it will take another decade or so before the military bases will be established.

your country
? Is that what you are trying to say?
ur past and 67 yrs of history has proved the above

Srinivas_K

Country flag

your country? Is that what you are trying to say?
It will difficult to find my sensitive nerve.

Apply the same logic here @Neo Pakistan is supporting Taliban since USA is seen as an occupying power in Afghanistan establishing military bases even though the Govt. is democratically elected one. Since Pakistan is giving its lands to Chinese military and also coming under Chinese influence what do you call this??

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
No offense taken, you are a moderate poster with liberal and pragmatic approach indeed.
True, there are similarities but the difference is that Xinjiang is an integral part of China and Pakistan is not. Both countries share the vision that development of Xinjiang can be excellerated by linking her with Gwadar port thru the socalled energy corridor which obvioulsy will be beneficial for Pakistan aswell.

When Pakistan approched China in the sixties, she was poorer than us. The alliance was not designed to keep a check on India but to cooperate in fields China was better in: agriculture. China helped us a lot to improve crops yield and output. The military cooperation first started in 1965 war and China made rapid shipments of excessive military equipement. Earlier in 1963 Chu En Lai flirted with the idea to have a joint military action against India, an idea we rejected since it would upset USA and the USSR. It was not till 1971 when we felt betrayed by our western allies and started to concentrate on China as our future military ally.

China might be able to handle 10 million Uyghurs and other muslim minorities, Pakistan's 190 million muslims is different thing. First of all we would reject any kind of religious supression. In Pakistan, every empoyee has the freedom to leave for friday prayers. Try to do that under Chinese model. You know the answer...

Pakistan is not breaking down, au contraire we are awakening. This is Pakistani spring, people are standing up against feudal pilitical dynasties, corruption, nepotism, favoritisn and all other political injustice we have been experiencing for almost seven decades. But enough is enough and we believe that this is not a true democracy.
In.what democtacy does the PM's family occupy 34 seats in the Parliament and 84 as Members of National Asembly?? The current political crisis is not fuelled by the powerful army, this time.its a civil coup in the making.
The army is fighting a bloody war in Waziristan and has to keep a check on LoC. USA/Nato are vacating Afghanistan in few months which will put extra pressure on PA. This is not the time for a military coup, it will weaken Pakistan and the military knows it hence her support for democracy.

Remember, it was Nawaz and Nisar who dragged the Army in current crisis under artikle 245. Even then army refused to comply to their demands and agreed to protect the buildings but refused to use force against.civilians and Nawaz/Nisar had to turn to the police for protection.
This is the first time in our history that artikel 245 is not being abused: The military does not have the responsibility to protect politicians against unarmed civil protestors. It is the responsibility of the police.

If PA wanted a coup, she would have done it long before.
as you know your country and its history well you've written a good post and i agree with most if not
all your points

what i said earlier also applies to India as well - namely that i think Modi may be making an error in seeking
investment from ccp-china . Sure the India side will say that they will differentiate between economic and
border delineation matters - but it is a fine balance and i wonder if India has the management capability to really
tread the fine line and keep that balance without toppling over into china-control of the economy.

as for military coup - it is not necessarily a mark against Pakistan if that happens - let me explain :-
if the military really care for the people , then what is so wrong when they take responsibility
for the nation - as a matter of fact India may have been better off with the military in charge during the first
couple of decades rather than Nehru ? It boils down to who is responsible and truly cares for the people
and not some blind allegiance to some foreign notion that only democracy that can be allowed .

China made leaps and bounds for its people and even now the PLA is basically the main force
in the management of that nation

Where it can go wrong is if the military might be "corrupt" or does not want to relinquish control
or if due to repeated military management of the nation, the civilian sectors are therefore deprived
of opportunities to develop their management skills - then it becomes a handicap....and i dont think
Pakistan is anywhere near that level of deprivation..

In fact in India with one family being in control for so long- passing power from "father" to shall we
say "son" and "grandson" great-grand etc etc, isnt that a form of one coup after another ? Only difference
is that they didn't wear a uniform and perhaps less disciplined ?

Last edited:

Neo

It will difficult to find my sensitive nerve.

Apply the same logic here @Neo Pakistan is supporting Taliban since USA is seen as an occupying power in Afghanistan establishing military bases even though the Govt. is democratically elected one. Since Pakistan is giving its lands to Chinese military and also coming under Chinese influence what do you call this??
You have a military base in Tajikistan and a military pact with Iran. I don't see your point, what are you trying to prove here?
USA has military bases in Japan, South Korea, Qatar and Israel as well. Does it mean all these countries sold themselves?

Blackwater

You have a military base in Tajikistan and a military pact with Iran. I don't see your point, what are you trying to prove here?
USA has military bases in Japan, South Korea, Qatar and Israel as well. Does it mean all these countries sold themselves?
there is huge difference between american bases in other countries and you allowed america and saudi to blindly interfere in ur country for money and weapon. same u r doing with china

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Tajikistan base is maintained by both Russia and India, Russia is the former soviet republic.

Where ever there are US bases they run those Govts. It is like surrendering the policies to that country which come to establish the base. Is Pakistan going in that Direction is the question??

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Tajikistan base is maintained by both Russia and India, Russia is the former soviet republic.

Where ever there are US bases they run those Govts. It is like surrendering the policies to that country which come to establish the base. Is Pakistan going in that Direction is the question??
one exception might be the Philippines which managed to get US bases to leave their soil - but i think now they
might regret that.

Neo

We are not talking about USA here, as far as Pakistan is concerned the USA is history and even the military doesn't want new big tag weapons from them. We even want to get rid of USaid within few years. The resentment within the military towards Wasgington after the Raymon Davis/Ben Laden/Salala affair is unimagineable.

We are talking about the Chinese who have never ever interfered in our domestic or international affairs. As we drift away from USA and develop Balochistan we expect a lot of trouble from them in the form of insurgencies and covert operations meant to destablise the region. Best way to counter external threat is to have a powerful Chinese military base in Gwadar. It will not affect our integrity or souvreignity.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles