Sunil Joshi murder: 'NIA offered Rs 1 cr to name RSS leaders'

plugwater

Do you really think we address entire media when we say "media is controlled by ruling congress" ? come on ! any sane person will take it as a considerable portion only and not entire media, you can't blame us for your own misunderstanding. It's a common practice media gets paid or threatened by ruling party for publishing some news, some accept it some deny.
I assume you missed all the posts from right wingers whenever some anti RSS/BJP threads get posted here. Not my fault really.

Even if you don't find such a supporter of Congress, it won't prove the Congressis are honest.
When did i say congressis are honest ? Jeez!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Just laughing when... a bunch of terror suspects, make some fantastc claims, and you guys start getting orgasms.
Lol ! you didn't answer my question, however, two accused have filed petitions saying :-
The NIA officials for three days questioned for five hours each day and forced to name three senior functionaries of RSS saying that Joshi was murdered at their instance. I was threatened and lured with the offer of Rs 1 crore and also promised that the charges against me would be withdrawn. During the three-day questioning, the NIA officials... mentally harassed me to give a statement against RSS officials...The NIA officials are doing the entire exercise at the behest of the central government and creating false evidences
everyone here knows how Congress uses CBI for their interests, now NIA, so there is a reasonable doubt for NIA being misused. I don't get your point at laughing on such matters for our orgasm or calling us "barking patriots".Should we close our eyes on such matters !

I assume you missed all the posts from right wingers whenever some anti RSS/BJP threads get posted here. Not my fault really.
Again the same reason behind it "only a considerable portion is controlled by ruling party" so right wingers catch them up.

When did i say congressis are honest ? Jeez!
Nor you said that they are corrupt ;) it was not a neutral remark !

plugwater

Again the same reason behind it "only a considerable portion is controlled by ruling party" so right wingers catch them up.

Nor you said that they are corrupt ;) it was not a neutral remark !
Right wingers have no clue about what they are talking sometimes when defending RSS and BJP.

Go to page 1 and check post 15.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Right wingers have no clue about what they are talking sometimes when defending RSS and BJP.

Go to page 1 and check post 15.
You are pushing all the right wingers in one basket, everyone thinks differently,my point still stands " considerable portion of media is controlled by ruling party". :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles