Sunetra Choudhury & NDTV's Honour

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by sasi, Jul 18, 2014.

1. sasi

sasi Senior Member Senior Member

“Now, unlike many other journalists, I am not on back-slapping terms with any politician, least of all this one. I had heard that this one liked the ladies, but had never experienced his glad eye. I don’t know whether I was too focussed on getting my interview, or whether I was so relieved that I wouldn’t have to hear my editor banging on about not getting it, that I actually laughed at this comment, noticing in the midst of this giggle, that my colleague’s eyebrows had touched his receding hairline. I got my interview and was also regaled by the pervy politician’s other stories — how he would go to an unsavoury politician’s party because he got lots of women to show their legs and cleavage, how some woman danced the kamasutra dance for him and other lascivious tales…”

Isn’t that why my colleague was stalked with text messages from a cabinet minister and still felt hesitant to complain?”

: “I should mention that I’m probably going to be bumping into the perv soon. It’s inevitable with me being a political journalist, isn’t it? There’s a planned public event where he’s slotted to appear and I admit, that there’s a part of me that’s very scared about meeting him again. But then I remind myself, I have done nothing wrong and if anything, it’s the perv who should be hiding, not me”

read full- http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.mediacrooks.com/2011/07/sunetra-choudhury-ndtvs-honour.html&sa=U&ei=dl_JU_KjD8W8ugTHvoCYCg&ved=0CDMQFjAI&usg=AFQjCNEQLWfGEQgorFLgNoUwUn0uKJBhgw

3. sasi

Who's this pervy politician?

Who's this cabinet minister?

Any idea?

4. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

Must be someone really old because nobody under 60 would try to get coy with someone as ugly and unattractive as Sunetra.

Most likely candidate up for speculation for "Mr. Perv" is Dickvijay, due to his "tunch maal" comments, and fascination for lady journalists half his age.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  5. sasi

cabinet minister?

6. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

NDTV and its brigade of thugs defended Kapil Sibal's nephew Tarun Tejpal for first couple of days, only published rebuttals not the actual story. A well known NDTV journalist may have compromised Sunanda Pushkar's revelations which lead to her death under suspicious conditions. They never raise concerns on her funeral being expedited. I mean this is their role in controversies involving women in distress what would you expect for them on such trivial matters, especially when a minister from ruling alliance was involved.