Sunburn 2012: Any body going?

Rage

DFI TEAM
The 6th edition of Asia's biggest music festival is here.

Just in case you didn't know, Sunburn is India's largest psy-trance dance festival held on the beaches of Candolim, Goa. The three-day non-stop electro, punk, house, funk, techno, trance, drum & bass and dubstep musical festival sees artists from around the world: including this year Avalon, Paul van Dyk, James Zabiela and Paul Tomas. The Goa event sees fans of EMD descend on the state from around the world and circus art, digital spectacles and food with just as distinctive a global flavor- and even a list of casualties collapsing from the sheer exhaustion of three days of non-stop dancing.

Smaller day-long versions of the Sunburn music festival are also held in other cities. Here's one from Mumbai in 2011.

Previous editions have seen Skaazi, Pearl, Armin van Buuren and Axwell perform.

So, are you heading?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Also happening on the 23rd & 24th, Dec this year is Soulscape on Baga beach with Astrixx, Astral Projection and Aud10GRAMME among others:

P.S. Not India's biggest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
i just wish i was young as you buddy---i would have definitely gone :tsk:
LoL. I was thinking of a wisecrack I could say that could be funny and lift your spirits up at the same time. But then I figured my best bet would be to say: "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing".

And neither of the two festivals have an age limit. :hookah: :rock:

bhramos

Country flag
i just wish i was young as you buddy---i would have definitely gone :tsk:
LOL if i had Money i would have gone,
But Money would only come when i grow as u, then i'm not young to go to such parties... thats life...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles