Sukhvinder Kaur aka Radhe Maa fake spiritual leader

Bharat Ek Khoj

if you run away by seeing a girl in modern dress , its your problem....why that girl have to be behind bars ?
Ok, She can give a nude pose, and preach spirituality.
May be even Sunny L can start a spiritual path. Can't argue against liberals.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
in that case , there must be some hard reason for your eagerness ?
Yes, because I consider her a cheater who is misusing religious sentiments to fool people and earn lakhs and crores of money.

square

Strategic Issues
Yes, because I consider her a cheater who is misusing religious sentiments to fool people and earn lakhs and crores of money.
so , you know how she cheat and earn money....
please enlighten us !!

square

Strategic Issues
Ok, She can give a nude pose, and preach spirituality.
May be even Sunny L can start a spiritual path. Can't argue against liberals.
lets not unnessesery immagine which is not present.....
i am sure you are advocating to put her behind bar not on some fantasy...

Bharat Ek Khoj

lets not unnessesery immagine which is not present.....
i am sure you are advocating to put her behind bar not on some fantasy...
I connect body expose to sex, you can connect it to spirituality. I won't allow young kids near by her who will be guessing color of her p**ty by looking at her dress.

square

Strategic Issues
I connect body expose to sex, you can connect it to spirituality. I won't allow young kids near by her who will be guessing color of her p**ty by looking at her dress.
again you start immagineing
thats not the proper reasoning to put her behind bars.......court won't take your fantasies....

bringup some better argument...

Bharat Ek Khoj

again you start immagineing
thats not the proper reasoning to put her behind bars.......court won't take your fantasies....

bringup some better argument...
Its not that simple that you can send someone behind bar for dressing up like this. It implies she is fake and probably a fraud. BTW, You need to see my first reply, noway i connected both, its just you who keeps bringing that.
You can look up to her for spirituality, I will look down to her for something else if she dresses like this. Such kind of bigotry is not even possible in free western countries, that you are trying to defend.

square

Strategic Issues
won't allow young kids near by her who will be guessing color of her p**ty by looking at her dress.
kids now a days well surrounded by girls with westren dresses.....they are in better control of their minds ...unless areva muslim living at raqqa....influence by isis ideology......are you ??

A chauhan

Country flag
so , you know how she cheat and earn money....
please enlighten us !!
Seriously ? Do I really need to tell you how she cheats ?

Bharat Ek Khoj

kids now a days well surrounded by girls with westren dresses.....they are in better control of their minds ...unless areva muslim living at raqqa....influence by isis ideology......are you ??
I have no problem girls wearing western cloths. We are talking about so called spiritual leader posing as some kind of sex-doll.

square

Strategic Issues
I have no problem girls wearing western cloths. We are talking about so called spiritual leader posing as some kind of sex-doll.
and you will like to see her behind bars for wearing a western dress in a pic ?

square

Strategic Issues

A chauhan

Country flag
surely , you only , coz you advocating her to be behind bars...
Seems like you are living in 2013, she projects herself as a reincarnation of maa Durga/medium through her acts but denies orally (sign of a clever cheater) she has earned property worth 1000 crore in the last 10 years, can you do so ?

I can do so, I can declare myself a messenger of Krishna, then atleast 10 idiots will pay a visit to me, atleast 2 of them will get their wishes fulfilled who will start considering me a God and bring atleast 20 more idiots to me, atleast 5 out of them will get their wishes fulfilled, now they will bring almost 100 more idiots to me, meanwhile atleast 20 idiots would have gifted me "Chadhavas" atleast 2 idiots would have gifted me articles made of gold, such gifts/offerings may increase manifold with each visit of increased numbers of idiots. Within 5 years I would have earned atleast 1 crore as Chadhava. But if I start propaganda like Radhe maa of Grand entries with flying thrones, holding Trident in hands then I can earn with 10 times more speed.

So now you know the art of religious cheating, but only if you apply your brain rationally.

Bharat Ek Khoj

this happening for ages.....very easy for a man to target a lady ....on her way of dress ...on her character.......
very convinient for a man....
and media fueling the same mentality and propogaing in her case is the most unfortunate.....
let me ask you...this is going on for last 3 years....what more media had provide the viewers other then few of her personal pics...
You have to worry about her, I have to worry about her followers.

square

Strategic Issues
Seems like you are living in 2013, she projects herself as a reincarnation of maa Durga/medium through her acts but denies orally (sign of a clever cheater) she has earned property worth 1000 crore in the last 10 years, can you do so ?

I can do so, I can declare myself a messenger of Krishna, then atleast 10 idiots will pay a visit to me, atleast 2 of them will get their wishes fulfilled who will start considering me a God and bring atleast 20 more idiots to me, atleast 5 out of them will get their wishes fulfilled, now they will bring almost 100 more idiots to me, meanwhile atleast 20 idiots would have gifted me "Chadhavas" atleast 2 idiots would have gifted me articles made of gold, such gifts/offerings may increase manifold with each visit of increased numbers of idiots. Within 5 years I would have earned atleast 1 crore as Chadhava. But if I start propaganda like Radhe maa of Grand entries with flying thrones, holding Trident in hands then I can earn with 10 times more speed.

So now you know the art of religious cheating, but only if you apply your brain rationally.
1000cr...?
sure media would have thrown this figure ?

you have a income tax departnent for this......

anyway all these are speculative in nature.....

look , she is in a profession of conducting mata ki chuki....mata ka jagran....
there are thosends of groups doing the same in india.....you may try too....

have you not attended such functions ...its common here.......must have heard about narender chanchal....he was very famus at his peak.....

as you mention ,...you can try too....but i do not thing there is such a huge money in this ..

as i wrote....it not good at a civilized part to target a lady .....

have you own sence and wisdom prevail.....why letting the media to dictate terms....
let me ask you...this is going on for last 3 years....what more media had provide the viewers other then few of her personal pics...

Last edited:

Bharat Ek Khoj

I totally forgot, she is a money launderer for bollywood, thats why a big name like Subhash ghai goes to her.
It was in the news long time ago.

Also
According to a report on Bollywoodlife.com, the woman has revealed in an interview with an online portal that Radhe Maa dances on Bollywood numbers and is a fan of Sunny L. She also claimed to have seen her dancing on Sunny Leone's popular number dance 'Baby doll'. Seems like Radhe Maa's name too has been added to the long list of admirers of Sunny .
:biggrin2:
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-bollywood-connection/photostory/48540700.cms

Edit : More
Radhe Maa claims to be a self-confessed fan of actor and former adult movie star Sunny L. Her pictures in short dresses, gyrating to Bollywood tunes with her devotees during satsangs (religious discourses) have gone viral on social media networks.

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...paresh-rawal-reacts-on-radhe-maa-controversy/

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles