Sukhvinder Kaur aka Radhe Maa fake spiritual leader

Flame Thrower

Folks on this thread...I sensed a bit of sarcasm in the posts if it is not the case then skip everything and go to last paragraph.

We have to remember one thing, we need to respect other views, especially if they are related to religious matters. If we go against people who pray Godmen, then there is no difference between us and people who committed crimes in the name of God. We can have personal chat on this topic too.

I personally hate Godmen, but I don't abuse them or those who pray Godman.

At the same time, all are equal before law. That Police officer needs answer his superiors! Period!

Flame Thrower

don't you think , the officer's action was just the refection of our age old cultural haritage....
I damn care if he prays her. But she is a common citizen in the eyes of law. As a police officer he should know it better.

Do you think he shouldn't do his duty if she says don't do so?

Funny part is Media tried to hype that this will be the future of Modi India post 2019 i.e., RSS will have more power, Muslims will be opressed. Here we are fighting on it.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
DFI has now begun looking somewhat like aye.dee.yuff....threads on all & sundry, on any & everything. is it really worth (our) attention?!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
you must be having some hard evidence against her !!!
Nash, just waiting for some inner one to come out like Ram Rahim and Asaram case.:biggrin2:

square

Strategic Issues
Nash, just waiting for some inner one to come out like Ram Rahim and Asaram case.:biggrin2:
in that case , there must be some hard reason for your eagerness ?

Bharat Ek Khoj

spirituality was never a hostage of dresscode.....its we only define it...
It is. To get spirituality, you need to control your mind. I'm not feeling like controlling mind when I feel like i am being invited :lol:

If I ever see a girl in modern dress at Mandir, all I have to say to god is sorry and run away from there.

square

Strategic Issues
It is. To get spirituality, you need to control your mind. I'm not feeling like controlling mind when I feel like i am being invited :lol:

If I ever see a girl in modern dress at Mandir, all I have to say to god is sorry and run away from there.
if you run away by seeing a girl in modern dress , its your problem....why that girl have to be behind bars ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles