Sukhvinder Kaur aka Radhe Maa fake spiritual leader

Blackwater

Dear members.

we have enough godman fooling indian janta.

what are your views about them specially radhe maal:):):)

Blackwater

Controversial ‘godwoman’ Radhe Maa charged with obscenity

Blackwater

Rakhi Sawant finds Radhe Maa inspiring, Sidhu sees goddess in her
News18 | Sat Aug 08, 2015 | 21:24 IST# The self-styled Godwoman'Radhe Maa' has created quite a stir, as recently pictures of her wearing a mini-skirt in a mall went viral.

Usually clad in a red saari with all 'shringars', the Godwoman seems to be on a run from media and police as several complaints have been filed her for fraud and obscenity. While her supporters are voicing their opinion and waiting for Radhe Maa's clarification, many in the film fraternity have reached out to support their belief in her on social media and in public.

According to media reports, Prahlad Kakkar supported Radhe Maa by saying, "Why should sadhus wear rags and dreadlocks? Radhe Maa’s style makes her unique". TV actress Dolly Bindra, too came out in support and said that there is nothing wrong in wearing a dress and getting clicked as looking pretty is every woman's right. Even actor Rakhi Sawant also said that, "there is different aura around her, full of positive energy. I respect Radhe Maa as she gives me strength."

Sidhu sees goddess in her:doh::doh::doh::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

tharki sardaar

Blackwater

Filmmaker Subhash Ghai, while extending his support on Facebook and referring to his and his wife's meetings with Radhe Maa said that she had been very affectionate to both me and my wife, and treats us like her own parents. We have never experienced this kind of indecent act or this atmosphere which is being talked about in society today.

Former cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu, mentioned in a video viral on the internet that 'one meets God in Radhe Maa's darbar'.

Meanwhile, actor Rishi Kapoor tweeted pictures of her with sarcastic comments on her behavior and said that 'actors' like her have been deceiving innocent minds of the public.

Jaago India Jaago!Kamzori ka faida uthaya ja raha hai by these actors. I am too, but I entertain not deceive. Sochna!pic.twitter.com/uA8cxyH2MS

— rishi kapoor (@chintskap) August 7, 2015

Blackwater

Radhe Maa lets her followers kiss her, claims advocate Falguni Brahmbhatt:drool::drool::drool::drool:
:drool::eek1::eek1:

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
The sad unadulterated truth is that the vast majority of India's population is uneducated, illiterate and superstitious as is the case with all religious developing societies. This mass is easily swayed by these god men and god women who make tall claims and hoodwink the population at large. India being a predominantly Hindu nation most of these criminals come from the Hindu religion simply because it's easier to find gullible followers in the vast 800million strong Hindu population.However it is easy to find similar lower profile (lower number of followers, lesser money) gurus amongst the minorities here as well.
Want needs to be done is setting up of an apex body to monitor and track the activities of all such gurus and religious bodies(so called) including all temple trusts, mosque committees, and church bodies. There should be a complete accounting of their income and expenditure undertaken by an independent government body each year. For the purpose of Secularism and honesty these bodies should be made up of members of all faiths including members of the AIMPLB and the VHP.All income generated by these bodies should be taxed evenly and used for building essential services like hospitals and schools
There should be a common criminal code that should apply to all such conmen and conwomen regardless of their religious leanings and this code should be implemented strictly as well.

The above can be a beginning to control this menace however the menace shall only go away when the population truly starts using it's common sense and intelligence instead of getting swayed by these fakers.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Very less can be done about people who do such things, there is no central authority that controls such impostors. ''Its Free country'' phrase like Americans use.

Those who are rooted into true fertile earth of Hinduism will hardy worry about whats going outside as they know nature loves symmetry and anything odd, false and asymmetrical will perish sooner or later.

Those who worship such false Gods will either learn their lesson or may die worshiping these thugs.

People think it bring bad name to Hinduism then yes I does, only for people who do not understand Hinduism.

Making Hinduism perfect will have a toll on many things including its very basic tenants of tolerance, not to mention it will warrant a dirty fight with these pigs rolling in muddy sewer. The ultimate winner of this fight will be outsiders who will make there own case strong for themselves in either case.

btw Such impostors are found in very religion, few are more clever than many crude, like shemale above in question.

An argument can be made that one has to get his hand dirty to fix this menace but I see Hinduism as steadfast it was during vedic times. Hinduism is open book anyone can come and learn it and interpret, practice or plagiarize the way he or she wants.

Also there is no lack of examples when such people and practices where fixed, even Mahayudhas were fought to bring sense back in the society. That option is always at the bay.

Riddler_22

Mashallah! Shining India!
Indian public deserves this.And it's not just uneducated,illiterate people who become prey of these alleged godmen.I have seen plenty of educated elites(doctors,lawyers) worshiping these bastards. Even 'bhagwan' of cricket ,sachin tendulkar is a huge devotee of that fraud satya saai baba. Hinduism on right track alhamdulillah!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Rakhi Sawant and Radhe Maal have 2 common things at least.... both uses 7 coats of makeup and big drame baaj.

btw who the hell is this Talli Baba??? :rofl:

DingDong

Country flag
Irony is that most of her Bhakts are high-society crorepatis.

What Radhe Ma is doing may seem ridiculous and scandalous but if her actions don't harm us or the state then I have no issues with her. Hinduism is not an organized religion after all.

Plus, it has become a trend to target one Hindu Godman each year, and every time it starts on ABP News before spreading to other channels. I am yet to see ABP News reporting the misdeeds of Christian Priests and Muslim Maulaanas with such great zeal.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles