Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker-E

gadeshi

Tsentralnaya Uglovaya VKS AB near Khabarovsk (Eastern MD) holds fire / chemical attack imitation trials:

gadeshi

Su-35S from the 23-th IAP, Dziomgi AB, Komsomolsk on Amur, Eastern MD:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Am I the only one in this world who feels Russian jets look amazing yet rugged at the same time?
I love the designs of sukhois and migs.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
So, if Su-35 is marginally better than Su-30 then we should buy this...?
Have you even considered what logistical nightmare it will create...? Plus why would IAF want two heavy class fighter aircrafts in its arsenal who are almost comparable...?
Su-30MKI production line will run till 2017 i guess..And most probably by 2018 we will start inducting PAK-FA in IAF...Where is the space for a completely new plane..
Our Fighter aircrafts will include

FGFA/PAK-FA
Su-30
MRCA
LCA
Mig 29
Mirage

Now you want to add one more type in the list...??

THE POINT HERE IS THAT NEW VERSIONS KEEP COMING. When we buy Su 35, Su 37 shall come in. We have bought Su 30 and they are upgradable to Su 35 standards. We have PAKFA coming in next 3 to 4 years followed FAGFA. I would have liked to have rafale in our armed forces in large numbers. I hope that there shall be a follow on order. We need a plane with very low RCS and excellent EW so that we may use them in special roll such as bombing Porkies deep inside their territory and plane may coma back safe. SU 30 in her current Awatar has a very big RCS which we shall try to reduce in Super sukhoi. Ideally we do not need more than 5 plane in our main stream and each of the 3 categories should have stealth plane. My choice is Gripen/ Tejas MK2 in light category, rafale in medium category and PAKFA in heavy category.

brational

Country flag
Soon you guys will see this bird in PAF colour...
Yes, fan boys can show this bird in Somalian colors too.
Question is who is going to pay for it? Baki Stan is a beggar country, probably doles given by Saudi, Turkey, British and US will help.. China? No way, they will charge 24% interest on Aid.
Pakistan will need foreign aids to treat their ever growing population of mentally retarded people due to inbreeding..

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Soon you guys will see this bird in PAF colour...
Keep buying expensive hardware. You will never be able to outspend India and will go bankrupt trying to match. Also, where are you going to use it, next time India comes and rapes you in your own home, you will just deny and say "sur g kal hahaha" Maybe Rahil Sharif can use it to fly to Hira Mandi :biggrin2:

gadeshi

Am I the only one in this world who feels Russian jets look amazing yet rugged at the same time?
I love the designs of sukhois and migs.
It's functional and shows real weapon for real fight without hipster's pimps.
It's like a good katana - simple shape, perfection in the deep :)

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
It's functional and shows real weapon for real fight without hipster's pimps.
It's like a good katana - simple shape, perfection in the deep :)
yet looks smoking hot....................................................................................

rizwan78

Country flag
Keep buying expensive hardware. You will never be able to outspend India and will go bankrupt trying to match. Also, where are you going to use it, next time India comes and rapes you in your own home, you will just deny and say "sur g kal hahaha" Maybe Rahil Sharif can use it to fly to Hira Mandi :biggrin2:
Stop dreaming dude , modi g na tmain thook lagai ha ..peechy hath laga k daikh to sahe apny....lol Jo Khusry 3 din sa 3 terrorist ko nhi mar saky unho na kea lora surgical strike karni ha...and now u will say I'm ruining this thread..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles