Sukhoi PAK FA

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
Both PAK-FA and F-35 are not suitable for us. We need to invest more in the FSED phase of AMCA whose design is already frozen.
Which is why we need more private sector and then FGFA tech transfer. Russia has 3 5th gen designs under it's belt. MiG 1.44, T 50 and Su 47.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
Which is why we need more private sector and then FGFA tech transfer. Russia has 3 5th gen designs under it's belt. MiG 1.44, T 50 and Su 47.
Mig 1.44 and Su 47 are relics of the 90s are cannot be classified as stealthy 5th generation platform by today's standard, even PAK-FA barely qualifies that standard according to Russians though IAF disagrees.
FGFA tech transfer will not happen even if we invest in R&D of PAK-FA whose R&D phase is over 10 years ago and is in testing phase. Russians have a history of denying technology to us even after full payment and TOT agreement which we have witnessed in Su-30 mki and T-90 deals.
Private participation will happen in LCA as well as in AMCA programme. But don't expect private R&D.Private companies will assemble the modules and HAL will act as the lead integrator. AMCA programme will follow a module based architecture to speed up its production.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
Wow and they gifted paper to us in 1947 soon after we got independence and Pakistan too took share since it was aligned with India when the west were planning to transfer all the German hard data to such.(did they transfered the language translator )
So that was for Tejas mk2, indeed the intakes would be in large and is known since ages, I got confused with mk1a which won't have any changes even if the Kaveri is used.
By the way I read that article a month ago -_-... what is the conclusion from that, even have papers from drdo on tejas after its induction.
Indeed but when one quoted LCA vs F22, probably nobody!!
And then God came down and smacked your ancestors head and divine light flooded your genes later on. You started this nonsense LARPing not me.

Kaveri is DEAD. No FADEC, no FBW, not 90 KN rated thrust. Better if we hand over technology to a pvt. firm and then let them collaborate.

Read about variable geometry intakes. They will clear your concepts.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
And then God came down and smacked your ancestors head and divine light flooded your genes later on. You started this nonsense LARPing not me.

Kaveri is DEAD. No FADEC, no FBW, not 90 KN rated thrust. Better if we hand over technology to a pvt. firm and then let them collaborate.

Yes Kaveri is dead, now nothing left for life... [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23].

Sent from my Aqua Ace II using Tapatalk

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag

Try find out what kaveri brings advantage on LCA which is restricted due to GEF404....

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag

Wow and suddenly I became the destroyer of wonderland of some smart people..... [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
Mig 1.44 and Su 47 are relics of the 90s are cannot be classified as stealthy 5th generation platform by today's standard, even PAK-FA barely qualifies that standard according to Russians though IAF disagrees.
FGFA tech transfer will not happen even if we invest in R&D of PAK-FA whose R&D phase is over 10 years ago and is in testing phase. Russians have a history of denying technology to us even after full payment and TOT agreement which we have witnessed in Su-30 mki and T-90 deals.
Private participation will happen in LCA as well as in AMCA programme. But don't expect private R&D.Private companies will assemble the modules and HAL will act as the lead integrator. AMCA programme will follow a module based architecture to speed up its production.
Except this time we have them where it hurt. Generally India buys something, others buy it later on. Either Chinese copy maal or US expensive goods, Only 5th gen in market is FGFA and F 35. F 35 already has buyers. FGFA progress stuck in 2012-14 ish levels of J 20. J 20 not for sale but J 31. Guess who has money to buyout entire tech tree from Russia?

This is greatest luck here. Buy them out and their engineers for seed funding. We did it with our nuclear program. Will work here too.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
Except this time we have them where it hurt. Generally India buys something, others buy it later on. Either Chinese copy maal or US expensive goods, Only 5th gen in market is FGFA and F 35. F 35 already has buyers. FGFA progress stuck in 2012-14 ish levels of J 20. J 20 not for sale but J 31. Guess who has money to buyout entire tech tree from Russia?

This is greatest luck here. Buy them out and their engineers for seed funding. We did it with our nuclear program. Will work here too.
China is the fuel tank of Russia, no surprise who is on top in taking aid from China..... FGFA is delayed not only by India but also from Russia.... And in this jv the aircraft which will be produced in India will be produced in jv, HAL will be lead manufacturer while private firms will be manufacturing in collaboration with public firm.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
I can understand your frustration regarding doing a PHD and then waiting on the rolls to be selected for Professorship to a bunch of freshers who will call you names behind your back. If you are indeed a PHD guy I pity you for chasing grant money and dealing with internal politics. Not only you will have no money by retirement but private sector or some college will assign you to their labs as a 'Bhishma' to fuchchas after your contract is over. Who knows we'll meet someday in management and least I can do is offer you a drink. :daru:

I have made many so called 'projects' for defence establishments but the truth is most of the efforts are basically to create groundwork for technology transfer. Basically whole DRDO ecosystem is geared towards technology absorption and not innovation. You can have a thousand labs but nepotism and lackadaisical attitude is killing us. My work primarily deals with microwaves and sometimes embedded systems although can't reveal much because of Pakis and gooks lurking here.
Going through the level of your post you seem to be a bigger donkey than I thought. Also having a Phd is gaining research experience and about subject knowledge. India needs more Phd to improve research and innovations and hence GOI is spending huge sums of money by increasing seats to attract engineering graduates to do Phd in IIT/IISCotherwise donkeys like you with a fake B.Tech degree will promote arms import and nothing else.

You most probably have the IQ of a manual scavenger and probably work in sewage plant and will spend your life in a shithole and probably don't even know the speed of light let alone work in microwaves. Even if I don't earn much money till my retirement I would be glad that I actual made some research contribution beneficial to my country.

Coming to DRDO, you don't know a thing about indegeneous R&D efforts (public or private) and try to pollute the thread by opening your filthy mouth.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
China is the fuel tank of Russia, no surprise who is on top in taking aid from China..... FGFA is delayed not only by India but also from Russia.... And in this jv the aircraft which will be produced in India will be produced in jv, HAL will be lead manufacturer while private firms will be manufacturing in collaboration with public firm.

How do you think China made J 20? Same pressure here.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
How do you think China made J 20? Same pressure here.
J20 didn't used complex research in design and they just did things in easy in design phase, they made stealth out of the delta wings which they had a lot of data, neither they used serpentine intake, so no years of research on that... Definitely their Electronics market is boosted by Russia, but much more by Israel in terms of active radars....

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
Going through the level of your post you seem to be a bigger donkey than I thought. Also having a Phd is gaining research experience and about subject knowledge. India needs more Phd to improve research and innovations and hence GOI is spending huge sums of money by increasing seats to attract engineering graduates to do Phd in IIT/IISCotherwise donkeys like you with a fake B.Tech degree will promote arms import and nothing else.

You most probably have the IQ of a manual scavenger and probably work in sewage plant and will spend your life in a shithole and probably don't even know the speed of light let alone work in microwaves. Even if I don't earn much money till my retirement I would be glad that I actual made some research contribution beneficial to my country.

Coming to DRDO, you don't know a thing about indegeneous R&D efforts (public or private) and try to pollute the thread by opening your filthy mouth.
LOL! Someone is triggered! :crying: :biggrin2:

Your research papers are worth NOTHING until seed funding happens. Even then by the time you make something worthwhile, military establishment will come and make foreign bidder L1. I can really feel your anger and it is frankly delicious! :biggrin2: Private sector will soon buyout these labs in the form of stakes and then real work will begin. No file passing, no chaplusi only deadlines to be completed on pain of penalties.

All my govt. employee friends are jumping ship and moving to new defence subsidiaries of industry titans springing up. Is it any surprise startup companies like TONBO are doing so well while CAG slams you lot repeatedly. Rehashing 80s/90s tech for military in 21st century. If not for Kalam maybe even ISRO and DRDO missile/core tech would have been infected by your kind.

I bet you can't explain to me why variable geometry winged jets died out in your own language Mr. IIT PhD. :biggrin2:

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
J20 didn't used complex research in design and they just did things in easy in design phase, they made stealth out of the delta wings which they had a lot of data, neither they used serpentine intake, so no years of research on that... Definitely their Electronics market is boosted by Russia, but much more by Israel in terms of active radars....
Answer : Ukraine post Soviet collapse ; MiG's desperation over MiG 1.44 rejected by RuAF.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
In the mid 2000s FGFA was offered to China. Though China needed the engine tech of AL-31 series badly to make its indegeneous WS-15 work but they refused. 10 years down the line they are flying two fifth gen fighters j-20 and j-31. After China's refusal Russia offered it to us but by the time we signed the initial agreement in 2007 most of the developement work regarding PAK-FA was done and its design frozen. The first prototype took of in 2009. Hence HAL dream of designing a aircraft with the Russians from scrath never really materialized. After that the FGFA project was all about MKI zation of PAK-FA basic platform we will not gain any knowhow by a repeat of Su-30mki deal.No wonder IAF is against it.

binayak95

Country flag
Answer : Ukraine post Soviet collapse ; MiG's desperation over MiG 1.44 rejected by RuAF.
Many ex-Soviet countries sold out tech and weapons post the collapse. Ukraine's collaboration with China extends to their tanks and the training of crews to fly the Su-33 copy from Ski jumps.

MiG sold out a se design to create the JF-17 as well as the J-20 seed material. This is what we know. God knows what else was sold out. Thank God, there are Chinese Ekranoplans around.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
Many ex-Soviet countries sold out tech and weapons post the collapse. Ukraine's collaboration with China extends to their tanks and the training of crews to fly the Su-33 copy from Ski jumps.

MiG sold out a se design to create the JF-17 as well as the J-20 seed material. This is what we know. God knows what else was sold out. Thank God, there are Chinese Ekranoplans around.
Correct! J 20 used basic shell or 'dhancha' of MiG 1.44 and then changed intakes, avionics, radar, HUD and engine.

http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2015/08/idn-take-chinese-j-20-is-cancelled.html

BTW JF 17 is MiG 33.

JF 17

Global Defence

New threads

Articles