Suggestions and Feedback

I_PLAY_BAD

Why don't you guys relax that 'minimum 30 characters' rule while commenting ?
We are forced to type 30 characters many times even though it is not needed.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
At your profile page, you'll see a 'Conversations' section on the left side panel.
Choose 'Start a new conversation' and write the members desired.
Should be similar to composing an email.

Regards,
Virendra

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad
Sir I am not able to upload Pics from my system.
Its showing " There was a problem while uploading your file"
Please can you help me.

Nuvneet Kundu

Make it official policy to ban false theories, terminology, atrocity literature, that have been conclusively proved to be false. We can't keep ruminating and debating the same thing over and over again even after it's been proved false.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Make it official policy to ban false theories, terminology, atrocity literature, that have been conclusively proved to be false. We can't keep ruminating and debating the same thing over and over again even after it's been proved false.
e.g. Aryan Invasion Theory as it has been proved false; BJP as a right wing party since they appear to be centrist.:hmm:

AbRaj

Country flag
Mods please enable us to use colourful fonts
And please redesign smiles, the current one look dated

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad
Sir I am not able to upload Pics from my system.
Its showing " There was a problem while uploading your file"
Please can you help me.
I am also facing this problem. When I try to upload an image, even if with jpg or png file ext, it fails and shows error message "this type of file not supported" or some such notification.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I am also facing this problem. When I try to upload an image, even if with jpg or png file ext, it fails and shows error message "this type of file not supported" or some such notification.
Maximum limit of an image is 1GB...Here I have Pics of 1.2-1.7MB ..Still facing same problem.
Let's ask Mods to help.
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Maximum limit of an image is 1GB...Here I have Pics of 1.2-1.7MB ..Still facing same problem.
Let's ask Mods to help.
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad
Leave alone being 1gb, all my pics are less than 500kb, stored in the gallery folder of my Android device. Incidentally, I can upload these images on other forums. I will try once from laptop to see if the problem persists; but I don't think Windows or Android make any difference.

Redhawk

Why does my country of origin flag keep coming up as Japan when I have set repeatedly it as Australia? What the hell is wrong? This trouble has been going on now for almost a year. Get on it, management!

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Hey guys I'm posting here because it seems like I can't even make a topic on this.

My posts are being deleted, I made a topic in the pakistan form on azad kashmir vs gilgit baltistan, and i posted on someone's introduction thread. Both were deleted.

I also cannot create new topics anymore. It says that I do not have sufficient posting privileges.

Is there a reason for this?

pmaitra

Hey guys I'm posting here because it seems like I can't even make a topic on this.

My posts are being deleted, I made a topic in the pakistan form on azad kashmir vs gilgit baltistan, and i posted on someone's introduction thread. Both were deleted.

I also cannot create new topics anymore. It says that I do not have sufficient posting privileges.

Is there a reason for this?
We had a technical glitch, and many posts (including some of mine), including threads, were wiped out. It was not intentional, and we apologize.

@LurkerBaba, please have a look at his access issue.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Why the heck isn't 'bold' working? Pressing 'B' to format letters/sentences in bold type after highlighting text in a post doesn't seem to work.

And I started two threads today and I don't see them in 'New Posts'! They've done the Houdini act!! Jeeez! Where have they disappeared? Or why aren't they being posted?

Please sort this out!

Thanks. :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles