Suggestions and Feedback

pmaitra

Can anyone now change the country flag shown on my avatar and in the "Country" field on my posts? It is still showing the Japanese flag, which is not my country of origin or residence. Australia is my right country of origin and residence, as some of you already know, so the correct flag is the Australian National Flag.

Sir,

I have already responded to you in private message before you posted this request.

-Regards-

Redhawk

Sir,

I have already responded to you in private message before you posted this request.

-Regards-

Indeed, pmaitra, Moderator, you have. And I am surprised to learn that I sent my request to you regarding the erroneous flags displayed by private message as recently as May 22, 2015, as I see I have when I checked my private correspondence. I thought it was much earlier than May 22, 2015; hence, posting my repeated request publicly in forum.

Therefore, Sir, as my original request is so recent, my going public with this repeated request is superfluous and I withdraw it.

I await the rectification of relevant the software and the correction of the flags displayed with eagerness and relish.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Why we have a word limit on signature????
Please remove the word limit :sad:

Rashna

Country flag
Off topic @pmaitra but i got a message when i accessed this page on my laptop which said that chrome can't support flash which this website is running.. The below might mean that we might not be able to use Chrome on this website unless the problem is taken care of... Help yielded this information...

NPAPI plugins don't work on Chrome version 42 and higher
Plugins allow extra features to be added to browsers. For example, you can watch certain types of videos or play a game that’s on a webpage.

NPAPI support has ended
In the past, many plugins were developed using an older system called NPAPI. Today fewer sites are using NPAPI plugins and they can sometimes cause security risks on websites.

To make browsing with Chrome safer, faster, and more stable, we’re ending support for NPAPI plugins with Chrome version 42.

Which plugins are supported
Plugins that use a newer, more secure system called Pepper API (PPAPI) will continue to work, including those that come with Chrome, like Adobe Flash and PDF Viewer. If Flash or PDF doesn’t automatically load, make sure that you have the PPAPI plugin version enabled in Chrome.

Plugins that use NPAPI, including Silverlight, Java, and Unity, won’t work

How to enable PPAPI plugins
  1. Open Chrome.
  2. In the address bar at the top, type chrome://plugins and press Enter.
  3. Click Details.
  4. Scroll down to "Adobe Flash Player."
  5. Under "Type: PPAPI," click Enable.
How to temporarily enable NPAPI plugins
If you must use a NPAPI plugin, there’s a temporary workaround that will work until Chrome version 45 is released later in 2015:

1. Open Chrome.
  2. In the address bar at the top of the screen, type chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
  3. In the window that opens, click the link that says Enable under the Enable NPAPI flag.
  4. In the bottom left corner of the page, click the Relaunch Now button.
After the release of Chrome version 45, you’ll need to use an alternate web browser to load content that requires a NPAPI plugin.

I_PLAY_BAD

Why has DFI not forayed into an app-based platform ?
Is there anything the team can do regarding this ?

indiatester

Country flag
@pmaitra can you block members with < 5/10 post count from opening new threads? Been seeing this spam messages on and off here.

thethinker

Country flag
Why has DFI not forayed into an app-based platform ?
Is there anything the team can do regarding this ?
Install Tapatalk app on mobile phone and add DFI in the forum list.

Then you can browse/reply to DFI threads without using mobile browser.

BTW you can add most of the forums on Tapatalk as it is a bulletin board app for mobile devices.

BATTLE FIELD

Battle Captain
Once you get a bit old in the forum, you will get the button.
why like this
when m new i will be doing more mistakes and i need the delete button more than when m being old and responsible.

any way if its like that then ok..

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
what are these points? Any specific reason for the points? Is it related to any kind of promotion in the forum?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles