Suggestion/advice to upgrade old pc

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I've never played HALO myself, but would definitely give it a go, although I don't have a XBOX or a PS4, but I'll figure a way through emulator. Personally, I am a big fan of Battlefield series and not so much into COD.
Cod till mw2 was an awesome game but after battlefield 3 everything changed(it had vehicular combat an many great things for the multiplayer, this year I bought myself battlefield 1)

Play the halo from the beginning to understand and enjoy the series.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Cod till mw2 was an awesome game but after battlefield 3 everything changed(it had vehicular combat an many great things for the multiplayer, this year I bought myself battlefield 1)
Exactly and BF4 takes it away from COD in terms of Graphics, ambient sounds and gaming experience.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Did you say halo's story is uninspiring.

Play the first 3 halo's.the Bungie ones.

The 343 industry ones are mess
Halo for me has become like Harry Potter, once you miss the train during the initial hype phase, it is difficult to be a late student joining the party. Overall feeling is really non-fun. I don't know why. If you are into si fi games (aliens, robots, outer space thingy) Compare Halo 3 gameplay/storyline/graphics to this, how it draws you in :

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Play the halo from the beginning to understand and enjoy the series.
Do you play BF on PC or console? We probably can't play together because of latency issues otherwise I'd love to play a round sometime.

DingDong

Country flag
I built my new machine recently with specs I have already listed in this thread.

On my previous machine I had installed Windows inside Ubuntu (Virtualbox) but gaming experience sucked even with old windows XP era games. I am not touching my existing drives, instead I am going to add an internal HDD and install Windows 7/10 on it for a single purpose: Gaming.

I am planning to purchase a discrete graphics card next quarter (Jan-Feb 2017). I don't want to go for the best because I am not a serious gamer and don't want to spend a fortune.

Want to play Real time Strategy and FPS games.

Any suggestions?

India22

Buy a new motherboard, new processor, new graphics card, new sound card, install extra rams and Windows 7 or better OS.

PS If overheating is problem add an extra fan. Buy new mouse and monitor also if necessary.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Do you play BF on PC or console? We probably can't play together because of latency issues otherwise I'd love to play a round sometime.
I will not be playing games or remain active on this forum as I have exams(phuck my luck)
I play games on pc only............

What games do you play(I play gta 4,5, forza horizon 3,ma warfare triology,battlefield bad company 2,3,4 and 1and sometimes nfs 2015)??????

OnePunchMan

Country flag
i have plenty of PC hardware lying around both new and slightly used i run a rendering firm and also build and provide servers to SMEs when im not trolling and making propaganda videos against packies and chines and can also arrange something that i dont have(any AMD hardware for ex :biggrin2::biggrin2::pound::pound:) with good prices better than any online store cause have many contacts in PC hardware business who supply components to many online retailers anyone interested in any technical advice or anything related to hardware drop a personal message will be more than happy to help i also have a CNC machine and paint booth so can etch your cabinets or repaint them with personalized designs or paint scheme free of cost cause i like modding PC hardware im cool like that deal with it.:cruisin2:

PS PC gaming master race fuck console peasants.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
i have plenty of PC hardware lying around both new and slightly used i run a rendering firm and also build and provide servers to SMEs when im not trolling and making propaganda videos against packies and chines and can also arrange something that i dont have(any AMD hardware for ex :biggrin2::biggrin2::pound::pound:) with good prices better than any online store cause have many contacts in PC hardware business who supply components to many online retailers anyone interested in any technical advice or anything related to hardware drop a personal message will be more than happy to help i also have a CNC machine and paint booth so can etch your cabinets or repaint them with personalized designs or paint scheme free of cost cause i like modding PC hardware im cool like that deal with it.:cruisin2:

PS PC gaming master race fuck console peasants.
haha

Also have you heard this version of the op song

Global Defence

New threads

Articles