Subscriptions and PM box

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by kvj, Oct 27, 2014.

1. kvj

kvj New Member

Hello moderators

I searched a lot in the announcement and rules section and finally floating this thread.

On the rules section it says rules & guidelines where I find only rules but could not find the guidelines/functions of the forum.

My issues are how to find my PM box where I was trying to send a PM to moderators

How I can subscribe the threads, is it like the moment I reply or start a new thread I will be subscribed for the thread and start getting notifications via email for any new post on such threads

How to subscribe the thread I haven't posted anything still would like to follow a thread

Thanks & Regards
    KVJ

3. SajeevJino

SajeevJino Long walk Elite Member

1..for PM Access You need to cross Some 25 or 50 posts . when you cross the Limitations you will find out PM features in your Profile Page
    2..You can see a Drop down Menu "Thread Tools" in the Right Corner . Just Click you Can see the Subscription Option .Which is Exactly located in .Below Search Box Right Corner

kvj likes this.
  4. kvj

kvj New Member

Thank you for your quick response. I have understood about the PM but

Could not locate any "Thread tools" drop down any where, can you please post a screen shot of the same

5. SajeevJino

SajeevJino Long walk Elite Member

:okay: See the red Box

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    kvj likes this.