Subscriptions and PM box

kvj

Hello moderators

I searched a lot in the announcement and rules section and finally floating this thread.

On the rules section it says rules & guidelines where I find only rules but could not find the guidelines/functions of the forum.

My issues are how to find my PM box where I was trying to send a PM to moderators

How I can subscribe the threads, is it like the moment I reply or start a new thread I will be subscribed for the thread and start getting notifications via email for any new post on such threads

How to subscribe the thread I haven't posted anything still would like to follow a thread

Thanks & Regards
KVJ

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Hello moderators

I searched a lot in the announcement and rules section and finally floating this thread.

On the rules section it says rules & guidelines where I find only rules but could not find the guidelines/functions of the forum.

My issues are how to find my PM box where I was trying to send a PM to moderators

How I can subscribe the threads, is it like the moment I reply or start a new thread I will be subscribed for the thread and start getting notifications via email for any new post on such threads

How to subscribe the thread I haven't posted anything still would like to follow a thread

Thanks & Regards
KVJ

1..for PM Access You need to cross Some 25 or 50 posts . when you cross the Limitations you will find out PM features in your Profile Page
2..You can see a Drop down Menu "Thread Tools" in the Right Corner . Just Click you Can see the Subscription Option .Which is Exactly located in .Below Search Box Right Corner

Reactions: kvj

kvj

1..for PM Access You need to cross Some 25 or 50 posts . when you cross the Limitations you will find out PM features in your Profile Page
2..You can see a Drop down Menu "Thread Tools" in the Right Corner . Just Click you Can see the Subscription Option .Which is Exactly located in .Below Search Box Right Corner
Thank you for your quick response. I have understood about the PM but

Could not locate any "Thread tools" drop down any where, can you please post a screen shot of the same

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Thank you for your quick response. I have understood about the PM but

Could not locate any "Thread tools" drop down any where, can you please post a screen shot of the same
:okay: See the red Box

Last edited:
Reactions: kvj

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles