Subramanian Swamy recommends invading Bangladesh

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its very easy to throw them out.
Just send 2 divisons of army to assam.Send CRPF and police to arrest bangladesis from WB slums.
Army will be there just in case if riots break.

Then a presidential rule should be declared in Assam for 3 months and army,crpf,police will work with coordination and pull out all the suspected bangladeshis.Ofcourse there will be cases when indian citizens will be mistaken but these things happen...its not a big thing.
The locals can provide intel on who's banlgadeshi.
All muslim settlements should be seen as suspected bangladeshi's.

Put them in trains,in trucks and send them back to their homeland.
After that SEAL the border.
No matter if india has to increase CRPF manpower,has to deploy its reserved paramilitary troops or even mine fields or whatever! Just seal the border and give shoot at sight order for anyone crossing it.Problem solved.

agentperry

when bengladeshis are stopped from entering into india there is loud noises in higher echelon of south asia that indian border forces are brutal blah blah, when they are allowed inside india then noises within india, the best possibel way is to make it clear that violation is violation and any bengladeshi crossing into india will be shot dead or injured. this should be told on loud speakers near border areas.
but invading a country is no way good idea, already india is not having firm grounds in SAARC itseld

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
He has a point if they can pour into our lands in millions even without our invasion then we should invade and rule their lands to contain, condition, exploit, and assimilate them into one India and Indianness.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ why ? I don't want 200million Bangladeshis even if they adopt "Indianness" or whatever that means.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I hope they don't hand over him Defence Ministry if NDA comes to power.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
not "invade" as he put it but we should get them into an annexed-adjuncted economic system as a junior player - give them those safe rewards and thus into our "reserve" team - otherwise dragon will get into the act - economic initiatives will pre-empt military and religious adventurism

Last edited:

parijataka

Country flag
I agree with Singh ji. And Subramaniam Swamy is wrong on this one if he wants BD united with India.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I Subramaniam Swamy is wrong on this one if he wants BD united with India.
the dosais's got to him - no one wants bd in their system - all we want is to avoid having a hostile neighbor - so give them some sort of economic benefits, some targets or projects to keep their minds occupied and thus pre-empt any possibility of hostility

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
^^ why ? I don't want 200 million Bangladeshis even if they adopt "Indianness" or whatever that means.
Just doing CPR for chit chat sake.

I don't know how literal SS was with his statement but anyone can understand his drift before filtering the same into black or white. The need for his statement arose because whatever 'you' want is not is not happening; 41 years and counting.

I haven't only talked about Indianness there were few other things I asserted BTW.

The only thing goes to your favour is If can fail 1.2 billion we will fail 200 million, If we can run a nation of 1.2 billion, 200 million will be just a seasoning on it. But If 'Singh' is not a confident person then SS shouldn't blamed if he is.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^
1. We don't need cheap labour from Bangladesh, we have many more millions living in poverty in India itself. For this reason illegal/legal immigration for work both should be curbed.
2. Bangladeshis settle here, are a votebank therefore get the right to vote and partake of all social welfare schemes.

aerokan

Country flag
Apart from the wishlist of somehow forcefully sending back bangladeshi immigrants and fencing the borders and strict blah blah measures to be taken and labelling swamy as a lunatic, the main question one has to ask themselves is "who the hell is gonna do it? "

Till one can satisfactorily answer that question, SS's suggestion remains reasonable enough to be considered as an option.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
So, he wants to add third front to the existing two where we have challenging neighbours. I see one plus in his thinking that is we will be able to control entry of Pakistani nationals in to the territory. But on the other hand the territory under occupation will become a hot bed of terrorist activities to be exploited by two neighbours in one or the other way. I prefer the enforcement of immigration laws and closer economic ties to raise the standard of living on both sides of the border.

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
Brilliant idea of adding more fanatics and mouths to feed in these country....Invasion lol......we didn't retaliate after the pukis hit mumbai you expect the govt. to invade BD just because they are migrating.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles