Stupid Dr. Maria Sultan, Pakistani defence expert says SLBM and BMD given by USA

charlie

Country flag

any idea who is this fool Dr. Maria Sultan is, she has no idea about our SLBM and BMD, its kind of dangerous to have such kind of people giving advices to Pakistani govt..............:scared2:

https://www.facebook.com/dr.mariasultan/
She is Defence Analyst but she is very close to the top brass of Military in Pakistan. I have often notice that she always sits next to general Rahil Sherif during press briefing by army or any functions where army is involved.

She toes the Army line, she never look at things in neutral perspective, well very few Pakistani do anyways.

Maybe Pakistani army pays for her bread and butter.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Are chalo Hotel walon ne room nahi diya lekin kam se kam india mai ane to diya aur jahan Ghmna hai vahan ghumne to diya. In most of the countries, doors are shut for you guys. Europe is kicking @$$ of you guys. US strip searches you people. You guys have become synonym of terrorism.
pakistani passport is allowed in only 29 countries out of 206 which is second lowest in the world after Afghanistan.

curryman

She is Defence Analyst but she is very close to the top brass of Military in Pakistan. I have often notice that she always sits next to general Rahil Sherif during press briefing by army or any functions where army is involved.

She toes the Army line, she never look at things in neutral perspective, well very few Pakistani do anyways.

Maybe Pakistani army pays for her bread and butter.
I don't care if she has a neutral perspective. She is Pakistani after all, and takes their perspective, which I have no problem with. It's her analysis that is utterly bakwas. It's nonsensical. It's nothing more than propaganda for local consumption.

Of course, she's close to the Pakistani military and intelligence services. They are the only ones willing to pay for the garbage she peddles.

She's the female equivalent of Zaid Hamid or Ahmed Quraishi: an ISI tool who preaches primarily to fools.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I don't care if she has a neutral perspective. She is Pakistani after all, and takes their perspective, which I have no problem with. It's her analysis that is utterly bakwas. It's nonsensical. It's nothing more than propaganda for local consumption.

Of course, she's close to the Pakistani military and intelligence services. They are the only ones willing to pay for the garbage she peddles.

She's the female equivalent of Zaid Hamid or Ahmed Quraishi: an ISI tool who preaches primarily to fools.
If she was truly neutral, the PA wouldn't let her sit in Islamabad let alone besides them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
pakistani passport is allowed in only 29 countries out of 206 which is second lowest in the world after Afghanistan.
They will soon surpass Afghanistan to become No 1. Porkis have a great zeal of becoming No 1. here they can become no 1. Other area where they can No 1 is the failed state index.

Neelkanth

Your population is many times then us and the people who visited India also tells that their behavior is very bad they also told about abusing
Last year a family from Pakistan visited India and no one give them room in any hotel your people have such a narrow thought

Sent from my S1 using Tapatalk
to a person coming from a country where "anyone can become a terrorist" is the motto... It is dangerous to give rooms.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles