Stupid Dr. Maria Sultan, Pakistani defence expert says SLBM and BMD given by USA

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Don't worry truth is always bitter
Sent from my S1 using Tapatalk
Yep, Global Terrorism Index and where to be born index says everything about reality.
With just our 1/6.6 population, you have more casualties than Indians.
:D that's the reality.

And Pakistan don't need to do any thing as India has its own terror groups in India like khalistan movement and many other
Khalistan movement is inactive since 80s. :biggrin2:
Maoists are on verge if decline.
Probably that's the reason you're 8th most dangerous country to live in when India is out of top 50.
I will again say that you people are so childish never bear reality
Pakistan has no history reallllllly

Then, give me your history before 1940.
Pakistan's concept was given in 1940.
Before it, there was no pakiland. :D

thenextdoor26

Yep, Global Terrorism Index and where to be born index says everything about reality.
With just our 1/6.6 population, you have more casualties than Indians.
:D that's the reality.

Khalistan movement is inactive since 80s. :biggrin2:
Maoists are on verge if decline.
Probably that's the reason you're 8th most dangerous country to live in when India is out of top 50.

Then, give me your history before 1940.
Pakistan's concept was given in 1940.
Before it, there was no pakiland. :D
Well we don't have modi like person who killed minorities and in first time in history presenting you a murderer who is pm of India now by US court
These indexes are just theories we are much more happy country then you if you talk about index we are third most biggest mobile consumer in Asia 98%homes are paved every 6 and 11 home has motorcycle and car

IndoFighter

Well we don't have modi like person who killed minorities and in first time in history presenting you a murderer who is pm of India now by US court
These indexes are just theories we are much more happy country then you if you talk about index we are third most biggest mobile consumer in Asia 98%homes are paved every 6 and 11 home has motorcycle and car

You have an army that killed millions and you have a population that still kills minorities. In India minorities are rising since '47 and in Al-Bakistan minorities are falling ever since.
BTW, Here's a list of biggest mobile consumers of the world. :p

Attachments

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You have an army that killed millions and you have a population that still kills minorities. In India minorities are rising since '47 and in Al-Bakistan minorities are falling ever since.
BTW, Here's a list of biggest mobile consumers of the world. :p
India is now on 2nd.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag

A few pakistanis who know their own good are smart enough not to fight an Indian based on statistics. Because they know they will lose that war hands down.

Perhaps you are a new troll in the market, fresh out of madarsa who doesn't know the actual stats.

You want me to show the stats? Baad me Rona mat

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I could never understand why these sheepish islamic people lie and spread conspiracy all day long to keep up the hate mongering alive 24/7?

I think they know that intellectually and technically they are extremely low / inferior and cannot take on proud Kafirs through brains, therefore, pure desert savagery is the only solution to save their imported wannabe arab identity and believing in lies and false superiority will keep the arab worshipping dumb masses going, which will obviously amount to suicidal tendencies, and their economically Poor wannabe arabs masses are expendable for the Rich wannabe arabs who are in powerful positions!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I could never understand why these sheepish islamic people lie and spread conspiracy all day long to keep up the hate mongering alive 24/7?

I think they know that intellectually and technically they are extremely low / inferior and cannot take on proud Kafirs through brains, therefore, pure desert savagery is the only solution to save their imported wannabe arab identity and believing in lies and false superiority will keep the arab worshipping dumb masses going, which will obviously amount to suicidal tendencies, and their economically Poor wannabe arabs masses are expendable for the Rich wannabe arabs who are in powerful positions!
Cognitive Dissonance. They all suffer from it.

praneet.bajpaie

Your population is many times then us and the people who visited India also tells that their behavior is very bad they also told about abusing
Last year a family from Pakistan visited India and no one give them room in any hotel your people have such a narrow thought

Don't come, plain and simple. You don't see Indians wanting to visit Pakistan for any reason.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Well any proof

He has embedded the proof inside the text. Click on the orange link. :D
Well we don't have modi like person who killed minorities
That's why our minorities increased to 21% from 15% and you declined to 4% from 15%. [emoji38]
and in first time in history presenting you a murderer who is pm of India now by US court
And finally was proved innocent everywhere except OIC countries.
These indexes are just theories
Sure,
Per capita income, (we have 40% higher),
Internet penetration (we have more than double),
HDI, IHDI,
Hunger Index, terrorism Index,
Quality of life Index
all is propaganda. :sarcasm:
we are much more happy country
Brazil is a developing country is more happy than many developed countries. But will that change reality that it's nowhere near them? No.

Reason is simple, Indians aren't satisfied.
We always do more.
then you if you talk about index we are third most biggest mobile consumer in Asia
We are second biggest in world and Asia.
We are double in terms of percentage of internet penetration(India: 35%, Pakistan: 16%)
98%homes are paved every 6 and 11 home has motorcycle and car

6 and 11? Such low numbers?
We have 44 out of every 100 people, who own cars or bikes at least. Plus these numbers are growing at your double rate.:D

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

There's
e381518fcc78d2dfbf8d914faaba620e.jpg

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

Blackwater

@Blackwater Newsflash. We have khalistan movements & "many others" in India.

Why aren't you giving any sources for your claims?

to give you heads up. khalistanis joined hand with maoist of jharkhand:bounce::bounce::bounce:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Your population is many times then us and the people who visited India also tells that their behavior is very bad they also told about abusing
Last year a family from Pakistan visited India and no one give them room in any hotel your people have such a narrow thought

Are chalo Hotel walon ne room nahi diya lekin kam se kam india mai ane to diya aur jahan Ghmna hai vahan ghumne to diya. In most of the countries, doors are shut for you guys. Europe is kicking @$$ of you guys. US strip searches you people. You guys have become synonym of terrorism.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles