Strategic high speed railway between Pakistan and China

Country flag
Unlikely future Japan China is just an opportunist Pakistan will be no different from
Sudan after China arrives. China is there to loot the country not make Pakistanis
rich but your twisted minds will never understand this.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Unlikely future Japan China is just an opportunist Pakistan will be no different from
Sudan after China arrives. China is there to loot the country not make Pakistanis
rich but your twisted minds will never understand this.
Sudan is not a bad country at all

never knew that investment are called looting

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Someone please explain to me how building a railway through Pakistan = looting Pakistan?
american logic

could be the reason there economy at the moment is worst than somalia and uganda.

debt is more than the gdp

t_co

american logic

could be the reason there economy at the moment is worst than somalia and uganda.

debt is more than the gdp
It's not really American logic either. America loved to build things for other nations throughout the Cold War--for example, they built most of Indonesia's electrical grid in the 1960s, and dramatically improved Canadian road, rail, and airport infrastructure--and even today, America has contributed hundreds of billions to building up Iraq (after bombing it to pieces).

Indian logic, maybe?

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
It's not really American logic either. America loved to build things for other nations throughout the Cold War--for example, they built most of Indonesia's electrical grid in the 1960s, and dramatically improved Canadian road, rail, and airport infrastructure--and even today, America has contributed hundreds of billions to building up Iraq (after bombing it to pieces).

Indian logic, maybe?
but he's american..

after bombing iraq into a non repairable condition

they left with just few icons building

indian logic

*china is just looking for there interest only.
*they will empty your resources
*china is using Pakistan
*CHina has given Pakistan nukes and missile(when i said if so cchina must have given icbm tech to pak as well one indian replied no they are afraid that in future pakistan might threaten even china to nuke them :rofl:

some time they are really funny

t_co

but he's american..

after bombing iraq into a non repairable condition

they left with just few icons building

indian logic

*china is just looking for there interest only.
*they will empty your resources
*china is using Pakistan
*CHina has given Pakistan nukes and missile(when i said if so cchina must have given icbm tech to pak as well one indian replied no they are afraid that in future pakistan might threaten even china to nuke them :rofl:

some time they are really funny
:lol: yep, it's unfortunate that Indians don't understand the concept of making friends with your neighbors. The only relationship they can understand is one between puppet and master, like they did with Nepal and Bhutan. They tried it in Sri Lanka too, but then Rajiv Gandhi died and the Indians chickened out...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:lol: yep, it's unfortunate that Indians don't understand the concept of making friends with your neighbors. The only relationship they can understand is one between puppet and master, like they did with Nepal and Bhutan. They tried it in Sri Lanka too, but then Rajiv Gandhi died and the Indians chickened out...
Except Bhuton with all the neighbours they have problem

when ask from my classmate did you guys applied for education in india as well?they said our relation with india are already strained and majority of them hate india as well
they have problems with bangladesh and kill their border troops because they consider bangladesh weak,
they supported LTTE in sri lanka with arms and weapon through raw proxy links
they have problem with china and pakistan

the recent shift of nepal is also visible

i dont think there is anything other neighbour left they have good relations with

t_co

Except Bhuton with all the neighbours they have problem

when ask from my classmate did you guys applied for education in india as well?they said our relation with india are already strained and majority of them hate india as well
they have problems with bangladesh and kill their border troops because they consider bangladesh weak,
they supported LTTE in sri lanka with arms and weapon through raw proxy links
they have problem with china and pakistan

the recent shift of nepal is also visible

i dont think there is anything other neighbour left they have good relations with
It's mainly because they have internal tensions in their own country, similar to those in Pakistan, but magnified across a billion people divided by caste and religion. Pakistan would do well to adopt a more tolerant posture towards India, much like one tolerates a crying baby sitting next to them on the airplane...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
It's mainly because they have internal tensions in their own country, similar to those in Pakistan, but magnified across a billion people divided by caste and religion. Pakistan would do well to adopt a more tolerant posture towards India, much like one tolerates a crying baby sitting next to them on the airplane...
well problem here is the terrorist are killing the civilians directly.the reason death toll has been increased so much

in the past decade roughly 3k Pakistan army troops are killed by insurgency

compare to india +4k soldier were killed.

speaks of volume of terrorism in J&K.

Nearly 4,000 army soldiers killed in last 12 years: AK Antony - India - DNA

pakistani problems are not that difficult if we manage too under a good leader and stay away from usa and look for our own interest

t_co

well problem here is the terrorist are killing the civilians directly.the reason death toll has been increased so much

in the past decade roughly 3k Pakistan army troops are killed by insurgency

compare to india +4k soldier were killed.

speaks of volume of terrorism in J&K.

Nearly 4,000 army soldiers killed in last 12 years: AK Antony - India - DNA

pakistani problems are not that difficult if we manage too under a good leader and stay away from usa and look for our own interest
The Indian figures also miss the number of policemen and civilians that die to Naxalites and communal rioting.

As for the US, once they leave Afghanistan in 2014, Pakistan should be free of any interference from them.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Indian figures also miss the number of policemen and civilians that die to Naxalites and communal rioting.

As for the US, once they leave Afghanistan in 2014, Pakistan should be free of any interference from them.
indeed despite the fact that 7-9lac troops or more than 60% of their army is deployed in kashmir.

while the leaders from kashmir has just recently claimed to get prepared for more buzz onwards 2014

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
IMHO mods need to do an iploc on you... Highly suspicious! :hmm:

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@t_co,

The quality of your posts is deteriorating by the day :tsk:
I m new here ,but I think his posts are very reasonable,can you show me which one of his is not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
I m new here ,but I think his posts are very reasonable,can you show me which one of his is not?
Let's start with all of the above. The posts are reminiscent of a petulant alacrity that one gets to see particularly among Pakistani posters that view Indian foreign policy from within the same narrow prejudiced prism that is a natural outcome of their existentialist discourse.

If he demonstrated a little more maturity, as he has been wont to doing in the past, he would not have made such sweeping statements of the nature that characterize Indo-Bhutan or Indo-Sri Lankan relationships, for example, as ones between a master-servant- in a thread that has especially nothing to do with those.

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
Pakistan is the future Japan
Seriously dude how are you people gonna do that?

Afghanistan has more potential than any other country in south asia
What kind a potential are you talking about? A potential as a one way ticket to heaven?

if they are even now given a fair democratic govt and no talibans or terrorist issues
If? you are basing every thing on IF? seriously dude when did Afghanistan had any kind of democracy? How do you think they gonna betray Islam to democracy?

within 2 decade they will be one of the fastest growing country in the world.
a total new country
Again seriously? How do they gonna do that without sea?

cir

Someone please explain to me how building a railway through Pakistan = looting Pakistan?
In the mind of tiny brained people everything and anything that China does is a loot。

The funny thing is that these same people can't do anything on their own。:rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles