Stop smoking

George

Do not smoke your health away. Nicotine pathces, gums or inhalers might work for some individuals, or other methods, from hypnosis to acupuncture. More you are to smoke, more likely your are to develop cancer or heart disease.

raja696

Try Nicorette if you are an addict :cool2:
instead of buying nicorette , i thought its better to buy one fag en smoke... its too expensive.... do any body know about if some form of organic **** available pls let me (i heard some where) :)

trackwhack

Do not smoke your health away. Nicotine pathces, gums or inhalers might work for some individuals, or other methods, from hypnosis to acupuncture. More you are to smoke, more likely your are to develop cancer or heart disease.
ooohhh, Seriously, wtf man?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No stop smoking because it is much more dangerous to us, non-smokers than you smokers per se... you have no right to infirnge on our health..... If you want nicotine, take 1000 nicotine tablets for all its worth but stop risking other's life for your pleasure...

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
At the moment, spammers are a bigger danger than smokers, as far as DFI is concerned.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Its funny i even forgot that i was a smoker like 8 months back. Then i quite cold turkey and never went back.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
No stop smoking because it is much more dangerous to us, non-smokers than you smokers per se... you have no right to infirnge on our health..... If you want nicotine, take 1000 nicotine tablets for all its worth but stop risking other's life for your pleasure...
What are you blabbering about? You mean passive smokeing? Smokeing is banned in all public places, so how does it matter to any one anymore.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I find it amazing that I went down from 15+ cigarettes per day, to just one per day now! :yey:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What are you blabbering about? You mean passive smokeing? Smokeing is banned in all public places, so how does it matter to any one anymore.
Ya tell that to my hostel idiots... Which country are you living in????

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Are you trying to sell something?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
My late uncle was an ENT surgeon. He had seen so much human damage from smoking that if he saw you with a cigarette he would pull it right from your lips.

When I once told him I smoked a pipe, he said, "Fine, then get jaw cancer and we'll remove your lower jaw."

pmaitra

spammer ha sala
We're not sure. I had the same suspicion. He has not posted any links so this cannot be a marketing campaign. So we don't have enough evidence to call him a spammer.

Anyways, the message to quit smoking is a noble one. I'd just let the thread be as it is.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
He has opened other threads too all on "good habits"!!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Ya tell that to my hostel idiots... Which country are you living in????
Well that does not count, hostels are like that. Get used to it, when i was in hostel even though i did not smoke i asked my room mate to smoke outside and he being a senior obliged. This does not mean anything when your univ smoke and have fun.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well that does not count, hostels are like that. Get used to it, when i was in hostel even though i did not smoke i asked my room mate to smoke outside and he being a senior obliged. This does not mean anything when your univ smoke and have fun.
Dude , i dont think you dont know how irritating it is when your hostel neighber smokes 24/7 and you are a non smoker.....

And you need to get out of your room more often... There is still a big outside world... There, the rules cant be enforced, at least not in India....
So stop this nonsense called Smoking already....!!!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Easier said than done!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles