Steel magnate Sajjan Jindal meets Sharif, sparks speculation of Indo-Pak talks

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
So what?
Are you from Congress background?

If not, then shut up. Or if you have some thing to say, say it directly.

Why the fuck do you care about my background. Don't moan and don't bitch if someone reply you in kind.

Insulting women and family is a same thing. Learn this simple thing.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Why the fuck do you care about my background. Don't moan and don't bitch if someone reply you in kind.

Insulting women and family is a same thing. Learn this simple thing.
Oh really?

Going after women and men are same?
May be your eunuch background taught you this. No wonder you have problem with every hindu related stuff.

Bornubus

Oh really?

Going after women and men are same?
May be your eunuch background taught you this. No wonder you have problem with every hindu related stuff.
No. Going after family and women is same. Maybe this is too hard for you to understand, you lowly Barking Bitch.

Saley Ab tere jaise chutiya Hindus ke thekedar banege.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

No. Going after family and women is same. Maybe this is too hard for you understand you lowly Barking Bitch.

Saley Ab tere jaise chutiya Hindus ke thekedar banege.
There goes your moral bankruptcy.

I should stop using big words, though. I only see your peanut brain coming up with some women related abuses, missing my words miles distance.

Bornubus

There goes your moral bankruptcy.

I should stop using big words, though. I only see your peanut brain coming up with some women related abuses missing my words miles distance.
Bhag bhosdike ab Gand Mara Jake. Sale tera Dimag vaise bhi Local election se agey or kuch nahin soch sakta.

Bornubus

My mind is very much tuned to political stuff.:biggrin2:

That's how I am able to identify congressi boot lickers.
Yes every BJP Pig who shove his head in his Ass sees Congressi every where.

However the one who is an illegitimate Harami child of BJP is an altogether different species LAMO

Ancient Indian

Yes every BJP Pig who shove his head in his Ass sees Congressi every where.

However the one who is a illegitimate Harami child of BJP is a altogether different species LAMO
So, You agree that you are congress supporter.

-------------------------

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
For fuck sake STOP this dear brothers! do you even realize on what fuckin' bullshit both of you are squabbling over, trying to prove each other allegiance to a fuckin' political party or a darn politician, when all of us very much aware of the fact that all the political parties and their boneheaded politicians हम सबको मिलकर पागल बना रहें है भैंचो।

Calm down, calm down @Ancient Indian @Bornubus

Please leave it now.

IndiaRising

Country flag
I have no opinion on that point, but messaging could have been better from political spokespersons. I felt at that time that the spokespersons got their brief only after a day or two. Since army and government officially refrained from talking about the incident other than DGMO statement, it was left to political spokespersons to give the right message.

But for whatever reason, members here at DFI who seem to be directly or indirectly associated with security forces seem to have permanent dislike for BJP.

Whether the dislike is restricted to BJP or all political parties or the government itself, i donno.

Sometimes I worry whether there are more such negative undercurrents within the security forces. I would be even more worried if this negativity is based on genuine reasons, if that's the case government is consistently failing to meet the expectations of our security forces.
most people expected BJP to take a more hardline stance. unless they are working up to a big bang in 2019, this policy makes no sense and is an insult to martyrs

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
most people expected BJP to take a more hardline stance. unless they are working up to a big bang in 2019, this policy makes no sense and is an insult to martyrs
one thing we need to get it into our heads is that nature of war itself is changed since 2001. It's no longer conventional military against military, it's rather conventional military against non-conventional militias. In the last 16 years there has been no absolute victory against the islamic militia, americans have spent 4 trillion dollars in past 16 years yet they are no closer to a victory in any of the countries they have gone to war in. even they are experimenting with militia against militia in syria, whether this experiment will be successful or not is yet to be seen.

with this being current state of military affairs, which country would be stupid enough to start a new war against a islamic country. even if pakistan as a nations falls, given the middle eastern examples the war does not end there. going to war against pakistani military means going to war with jihadis as well. Jihadis across the world are using lessons learnt in one country are implemented in rest of the countries as well.

knowing these odds which Indian political leader will be stupid enough to wage a war against pakistan. at best hope for cross border intelligence based raids that too retaliatory in nature and lots of shelling and sniping. that's it.

In these matters even the expectations have to be grounded in reality.

mayfair

Second Very few casualties were due to attack on bases . Most casualties were due to landmines and Ambushes in areas like Helmand where there is no security in the first place. Contrast this with our case where we loose very few troops to encounters and ambushes and loose many more to attacks on bases.
From Wiki- Bagram airbase, only 1 airbase mind you. A single airbase if far easier to defend, especially with the resources Amreekai has.

2007 Bagram airbase bombing- 23 people killed
March 2009- Car bomb wounded 3 civvies
June 2009- Rocket attack killed 2 US soldiers and wounded 6 others
March 2010- Rocket attack, 1 killed
May 2010- Suicide attack, 1 killed, 9 wounded
December 2010- Rocket attack
June 2013- Mortar attack, 4 US troops killed
Thanksgiving 2013- Rocket attack, 2 killed
That Wiki is hardly exhaustive can be understood from this report

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/afghanistan-explosion-hits-airbase-bagram-161112045737967.html

"An explosive device was detonated on Bagram Airfield resulting in multiple casualties. Four people have died in the attack and approximately 14 have been wounded," NATO said in a statement.
Also recall the "Camp Bastion Raid, September 2012" where "The Taliban fighters killed two US marines and destroyed or severely damaged eight U.S. Marine Corps Harrier planes"

How many planes and assets did we lose ever in Base raids?

Interestingly, the attacks on Bagram and other US bases decreased when Taliban started going after Afghan army and police instead of NATO.

Is there any excuse to soldiers sleeping in tents so close to LOC and the Uri base commander has not been sacked. Our soldiers without doubt are best in the world but senior officer corps (above colonel level) is a total failure. We need much better leadership at the top in all branches of government which we dont have.
Of course, sack the base commander, sack everyone, bring a new person in, who may need to time understand the situation and if another attack happens, what to do? Sack him too?

For someone who feels that Nehru was the best leader India produced, please forgive me if I am highly sceptical of your ability to define and understand "better" leadership.

IndiaRising

Country flag
one thing we need to get it into our heads is that nature of war itself is changed since 2001. It's no longer conventional military against military, it's rather conventional military against non-conventional militias. In the last 16 years there has been no absolute victory against the islamic militia, americans have spent 4 trillion dollars in past 16 years yet they are no closer to a victory in any of the countries they have gone to war in. even they are experimenting with militia against militia in syria, whether this experiment will be successful or not is yet to be seen.

with this being current state of military affairs, which country would be stupid enough to start a new war against a islamic country. even if pakistan as a nations falls, given the middle eastern examples the war does not end there. going to war against pakistani military means going to war with jihadis as well. Jihadis across the world are using lessons learnt in one country are implemented in rest of the countries as well.

knowing these odds which Indian political leader will be stupid enough to wage a war against pakistan. at best hope for cross border intelligence based raids that too retaliatory in nature and lots of shelling and sniping. that's it.

In these matters even the expectations have to be grounded in reality.
pakistan will never get involved in a war. they hide behind nukes because they know its impossible for them to fight a full-fledged war against India and also maintain peace on their western border. the problem with indian political leadership is they are too scared of the after-effects of a strong Indian retaliation. my guess is they believe pakistan will become an iraq like situation, which india will have to handle.

Certified Gipsy

Crackdown on the nexus between ISI+terrorists and Indian businessmen, Indian media, politicians like Sudeendra Kulkarni, Farooq Abdullah, Chidambaram, Indian film and music fratenity, retired army men should be started by the government immediately. There are way too many traitors within the country.

Certified Gipsy

How many people here speculate about the possibility that we ave taken down Hafit Saeed, Salaludin and one more important terror head during surgical strikes? Pakistan is probably trying to cover it up by claiming to have him under house arrest.

raja696

pakistan will never get involved in a war. they hide behind nukes because they know its impossible for them to fight a full-fledged war against India and also maintain peace on their western border. the problem with indian political leadership is they are too scared of the after-effects of a strong Indian retaliation. my guess is they believe pakistan will become an iraq like situation, which india will have to handle.
I will also add one more point, in this modern age of India, general public have came long way and are out of touch at emergency war situations (sheer panick). We as a citizens cant even manage through demonitisation (most people).

Preparation for war should also consist civilian management. Complete reserve police, crpf deployment in whole country to manage affairs business as usual. Even small business people will extort money for daily ration (remember salt story people bought it for 500rs :) ). India should increase its government cold storage facilities and modernise existing ones in quality as well as quantity for minimum 6 months to sustain war.Because if any call for war , people start to cue lines. Internal forces wake up to create havoc.

There are many civil war prep drawbacks if we compare to that our armed forces are way well off lol.

Until we prepare inward look of country for sustainability. We will remain defensive armed force. And it always remain as defensive force no matter how advanced is our war machinery.

What about civil war (if war broke out). Entire sway of south east will fall for naxals and spread there wings because they will have arms en ammunition. Since people dont have weapons to save themselves goi will be burdened with shortage of guns and rifles. Goi cant even supply enough ammunition to forces with out shortages.

If government fail to empower few people with arms to defend themselves. Pockets of areas fall for naxal bases.

So many scenarios in internal security itself, leave alone war which many people here bash bjp or congress for not acting tough... but i agree politicians are acting like hijraas ex these very mp's didn't even meet quorum to support bill to label pakistan as terror state. Such a spineless crooks. Atleast we can raise the burden of consequence to the enemies.

Akshay_Fenix

This Jindal family owns congress- I think they finance AAP also-
What cracked me up was people believing this tabloid journalism crap. Modi sending a deep secret message to Nawaz via Jindal. LOL.

Modi:
Ahh mann the lines are busy, I bet Nawaz is busy talking to xi jingping.
Idea! why don't I send my message through Jindal, a twice ex-mp of congress haryana and also who was involved in coalgate gate scam.
Brilliant idea!!!

We hate MSM, but we will believe all the articles they pop out. Right wing people in a nutshell.

singhboy98

Country flag
Stop barking.
Get back with something witty.

Since you are not capable of it, I am not anticipating much from your side.
Leave the dude alone man. Have you seen the frequency of his posts and his activity chart on DFI ? That should tell you a lot about the poster (if you know what I mean.)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles