Steel magnate Sajjan Jindal meets Sharif, sparks speculation of Indo-Pak talks

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I have no opinion on that point, but messaging could have been better from political spokespersons. I felt at that time that the spokespersons got their brief only after a day or two. Since army and government officially refrained from talking about the incident other than DGMO statement, it was left to political spokespersons to give the right message.

But for whatever reason, members here at DFI who seem to be directly or indirectly associated with security forces seem to have permanent dislike for BJP.

Whether the dislike is restricted to BJP or all political parties or the government itself, i donno.

Sometimes I worry whether there are more such negative undercurrents within the security forces. I would be even more worried if this negativity is based on genuine reasons, if that's the case government is consistently failing to meet the expectations of our security forces.
Some people are used to get benefits from congress government. These loyalties are hard to break.

Congress eco-system is spread over to all institutions in our country.

And you forget jealousy factor. A gujarati making big name. Of course the so-called warrior class feels threatened.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Afraid of quoting me directly?
Says a dumbass who was referring others "politically illiterate posters" in directly because he is too afraid to say it directly.

So being brother to martyr makes you entitled to all people respect.
No. But atleast not to be called "coward" just because he questions the establishment, govt and ministers.

You must've felt ashamed of your lowly self that's why you deleted that comment.

Ancient Indian

Says a dumbass who was referring others "politically illiterate posters" in directly because he is too afraid to say it directly.

No. But atleast not to be called "coward" just because he questions the establishment, govt and ministers.

You must've felt ashamed of your lowly self that's why you deleted that comment.
Going personal again?

Try next time, kid. You are small fly on my radar.

About my deleted message,
I am not feeling ashamed of my post. But I can understand that dude's pain. So deleted it.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I am genuinely interested to find out why you think so.

We can discuss it, if you really want it. Otherwise leave it. I don't want to get into a slanging match.

Edit: is there something I am not seeing?

Bornubus

Going personal again?

Try next time, kid. You are small fly on my radar.
You should think that before quoting me with your Garbage my young infant son.

Lamo as if this chutiya know what a Radar is as i never seen him posting stuff related to Defense but only political Garbage and elections :lol:

Bornubus

I am genuinely interested to find out why you think so.

We can discuss it, if you really want it. Otherwise leave it. I don't want to get into a slanging match.

That dumbass called the brother of CRPF Marty a coward who himself is a serving CRPF troop but later deleted that comment in utter humiliation.

Ancient Indian

You should think that before quoting me with your Garbage my young infant son.

Lamo as if this chutiya know what a Radar is as i never seen him posting stuff related to Defense but only political Garbage and elections :lol:
I never boast of my defence related knowledge. I am more into abstract stuff, child.

One day, you will understand what I am going on about.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
That dumbass called the brother of CRPF Marty a coward who himself is a serving CRPF troop but later deleted that comment in utter humiliation.
Nope, not that part of conversation you are having parallely.

My interest is more about the part where you think govt and its ministers are incompetent.

Is this party specific or all governments are a fair game?

Ancient Indian

@Bornubus
Stop calling dumbass and chuthiya. :biggrin2:

You have no brain cell to get back at me. Going mad at peace loving guy like me, makes you no proud warrior.

Ancient Indian

My interest is more about the part where you think govt and its ministers are incompetent.

It's clear as sky.

Some one in family used to get big benefits from Congress. Now that they are out of power, they bitch about every thing.

Some times we need to understand butt-hurt.

Bornubus

@Bornubus
Stop calling dumbass and chuthiya. :biggrin2:

You have no brain cell to get back at me. Going mad at peace loving guy like me, makes you no proud warrior.
I never boast of my defence related knowledge. I am more into abstract stuff, child.

Humiliation?

When did that happen?
Stop showing your yellow teeth you dumb buffoon. Nobody interested in knowing your "abstract" stuff which most of the time is local elections. I only engage with a little kid such as yourself because you indirectly referred me in your post. Otherwise nobody gives a fuck what you bark.

I only replied you in kind and take this as lesson not only for this Forum but for your life.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It's clear as sky.

Some one in family used to get big benefits from Congress. Now that they are out of power, they bitch about every thing.

let's see what comes out of it...

as a personal philosophy i think that, chinks in our own armour is more dangerous than a incompetent enemy.

Ancient Indian

Stop showing your yellow teeth you dumb buffoon. Nobody interested in knowing your "abstract" stuff which most of the time is local elections. I only engage with a little kid such as yourself because you indirectly referred me in your post. Otherwise nobody gives a fuck what you bark.

I only replied you in kind and take this as lesson not only for this Forum but for your life.
Stop barking.
Get back with something witty.

Since you are not capable of it, I am not anticipating much from your side.

Bornubus

It's clear as sky.

Hmm again an indirect personal dig at me by speaking from your ass. Since you already mentioned it my family or for that matter extended family is non political that's why I don't care whatever anyone say about Congress or any other party.

But i guess you must have getting benefit from BJP. So tell me how many time and to how many ministers are analysing facializing your female family members.

I bet you are an illegitimate Harami child of some BJP politician.

Bornubus

Stop barking.
Get back with something witty.

Since you are not capable of it, I am not anticipating much from your side.
I already told you stop Barking Bitch. Nobody quoted you in the first place

Now moan and bitch in the corner.

Ancient Indian

Hmm again an indirect personal dig at me by speaking from your ass. Since you already mentioned it my family or for that matter extended family is non political that's why I don't care whatever anyone say about Congress or any other party.

But i guess you must have getting benefit from BJP. So tell me how many time and to how many ministers are analysing facializing your female family members.

I bet you are an illegitimate Harami child of some BJP politician.
why are you taking everything personal, dude?

Are you this dumb?
I am having some civilised discussion with some other person.

And again going after females. Typical eunuch behaviour. Have some spine and battle me out. But then you are coward. Go attack females.

Bornubus

why are you taking everything personal, dude?

Are you this dumb?
I am having some civilised discussion with some other person.

And again going after females. Typical eunuch behaviour. Have some spine and battle me out. But then you are coward. Go attack females.
Below is the quote @ezsasa posted in his conversation with me.

Now then you jumped in between our conversation with your pathetic dig indirectly referring to my family

It's clear as sky.

Ancient Indian

Below is the quote @ezsasa posted in his conversation with me.

Now then you jumped in between our conversation with your pathetic dig indirectly referring to my family
So what?
Are you from Congress background?

If not, then shut up. Or if you have some thing to say, say it directly.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles