Standoff in Islamabad,as gunmen demands Islamic law in Pak

Blackwater

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ISLAMABAD: Police and security officals have arrested a gunman in Islamabad on late Thursday night who had been demanding the implementation of an Islamic system in Pakistan.

The gunman is now in police custody. Sources suggest that the gunman was injured after one bullet hit him in the stomach and another bullet hit his leg.

He has been taken to Pims hospital where he is undergoing an operation to treat his wounds. Hospital sources said that he is in a serious condition.

The Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar had given the order that the man should be taken alive.

Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader Zamurd Khan was instrumental in helping to capture the gunman when he jumped at him and tried to take away his weapon.

Earlier on the armed man opened fire in the heavily policed heart of Islamabad after slipping past the capital's many checkpoints.

Security has been tight in Islamabad after police received an alert about possible attacks by militants operating from the tribal areas on Pakistan's lawless border with Afghanistan.

As night fell, the unidentified man drove a black vehicle into the tightly guarded centre of Islamabad, stopped within a stone's throw from the president's official residence and opened fire in the air.

The gunman had a Kalashnikov in his possession along with a submachine gun. A woman and two children were also in the car with him.

"I am against vulgarity and immorality. My associates have taken up positions in the whole of Pakistan," he told a local TV channel.

Hundreds of onlookers gathered in the central Jinnah Avenue as night fell and periodic gunshots rang out in the air.

Checkpoints and police armed with assault rifles dot many major access points in Islamabad, where attacks have become rare in recent years.

Security has been tightened further in past weeks, particularly in the city centre where most government buildings and diplomatic missions are located.

Although he appeared to act on his own and seemed confused in his demands, it was unclear how the man, armed with at least two automatic rifles, managed to paralyse the city centre and cause a standoff with police including anti-terrorist units.

Standoff in Islamabad ends, gunman captured - DAWN.COM

Last edited:

Blackwater

see the comment of other pakis on news website

Muhammad Soban Ali Shah 8 hours ago

Well Done Zamurd Khan.

81 29

saad ur rehman 9 hours ago
Thank God that Film ended....

57 4

shiraz 9 hours ago

Hats Off to zamrad khan.. we salutes you

67 30

Asad 9 hours ago

thanks to God almighty.

33 13

Cheema 9 hours ago

Proud of Chaudary Zamrud Khan who tried to take control of the attacker while our forces were silent spectators.

59 29

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This is one of the way they practise to propagate Islam; go suicidal, seize,blackmail,bully and create nuisance .

Trust me this man will find many supporters in Pakistan, praising him with words like ''Mashallah''.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
the drama is long over

Blackwater tum sab kuch main itne sust ho?i mean late?

Blackwater

the drama is long over

Blackwater tum sab kuch main itne sust ho?i mean late?
Q is not drama but the theme or plot behind it,mind set behind it

Police and security officals have arrested a gunman in Islamabad on late Thursday night who had been demanding the implementation of an Islamic system in Pakistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A rather silly thing this bloke has done!

Tolaha

The guy is dark. Has to be an Indian. :dude:

He is demanding Islamic law. Our Hero! :yey:

honeybadger

The guy is a bit weird, thats all. Good that its over within 5 hours without anybody getting killed.

Tolaha

Notice the little kid in the car with a bandage. The man and woman in the scene are probably that kid's parents. All this is really so sad.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The guy is a bit weird, thats all. Good that its over within 5 hours without anybody getting killed.
Yes, let us trivialize the fact that he is holding two automatic firearms and is espousing a vile ideology by using cute words like 'weird'. You are like an ostrich with it's head in the sand or maybe a propagandist who is seriously bad at his/her job.

bennedose

:rofl:LOL This is the most idiotic dramabaazi to come out of Pakistan this week. In Pakhanaland if someone says " I want Islamic law or else." do you think anyone will disagree. No wonder no one was killed. This is like a man holding up a restaurant demanding that food must be must be sold there. No one will disagree.

The most amazing thing about this news is that Indian channels picked it up imagining something insane was happening in Pakistan. This was totally normal. Like a bomb blast or a pile of dead shias. A man wants Islamic law in Pakistan? Big deal. Waste of time

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This is one of the way they practise to propagate Islam; go suicidal, seize,blackmail,bully and create nuisance .

Trust me this man will find many supporters in Pakistan, praising him with words like ''Mashallah''.
He is definitely Pakistans Best Drame Baz.

He represents Pakistan in the world...putting a gun on itself and demanding anything or else he shoots itself or blow it up.

btw he looks like Pakistans Drame Baaz Rahman Malik...actually I first thought it was Rahman Malik himself after drinking 2 bottles of wine :rofl:

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
in interview to news the guy said i could not sleep the whole night thinking about the violence in Pakistan,

I want to end this but first declare shariah and nawaz sharif should step down

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
just a bit weird??? That's all you have to say about this guy? shows your attitude supporting terrorists.

He is a Psychopath Terrorist.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
pakhana landers are born dramebaaz.

he is just another brainwashed paki :gangnam:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles