Stable Pakistan not in India's interest

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by JBH22, Jan 4, 2011.

1. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/geopolitics/Stable-Pakistan-not-in-Indias-interest.html

3. JayATL

JayATL Senior Member Senior Member

Oh boy! I think demise of Pakistan is nothing more than a wish. I think it is quite the opposite, in that a stable Pakistan is in the interest of India. I say this as a person of Indian heritage, before I get labeled as a US lackey :) . Economically it would create havoc on Indian security apparatus similar to what is happening to the US. If this was not the case then why would the US want to spend billions / trillions on afghan/ Pakistan and homeland security. What do you think is going to fill the void if Pakistan economically collapses? - it's military and at worse it will then run the country just like North Korea.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  4. Nagraj

Nagraj Regular Member

dude the day pakistan disintegrates some of our worst nightmares will come true.
    right now we are having Mumbai because the central government of pakistan is weak.
    imagine a scenario when there is no central force is pakistan . pakistan has disintegrated and it's nukes are missing!!!
    trust me as an indian i want a strong and stable pakistan....

5. Oracle

Oracle New Member

Pakistan's disintegration is better for India:

1. Nukes will be seized by USA. So no more nuclear blackmail while trying to avoid a conventional backlash from India, while sending in terrorists to kill innocent Indians.
    2. Right time to initiate covert ops in PoK and then take back what rightfully is ours. Give choices to people there if they want to migrate to breakaway Pakistan or swear allegiance to the Constitution of India.
    3. 3 or 4 breakaway Pakistan will be easy to deal with than a PA dominated Pakistan as of now. E.g East Pakistan.
    4. Access to Central Asia for our energy needs. Be it Iran or Russia.

6. arya

arya Senior Member Senior Member

what a stupid thread guys if you want peace in you home then let keep busy enemy in his house simple formula