SSG Commandoes Killed 132 innocent Children in APS Peshawar attack

Country flag
In a shocking revelation by a former SSG Operative turned Mujahid, PAK SSG Commando Muddassir Iqbal has said in an online video that, The Terror attack on Army Public School, Peshawar on 16 December 2014 was done by Pakistan's Intelligence wing ISI & Pakistan Army's SSG, He admits that he too was involved in shooting little kids on the order of his commanding officer.

Please download this Video before butthurt Pakis do mass reporting.

Kazah

did this bastard just accept that he butchered kids? Where is he and how he managed to create this video ?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Looks like this was a false flag operation done by the Islamic Paki Army and their adjunct, the ISI to blame RAW for the massacre and portray India in bad light.

But I think I will take this 'confession' shown in the video with a pinch of salt.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Can someone dig out that thread and see what we were talking about the attack.

sorcerer

Country flag
hmmm.
paki ISI make an attack on India..then pak ISI themselves attack installation in pakistan , that too where they can hype it on the media so that it will get treated as as Indian response by their media.

wel!! what a bunch of morons

freethinker777

Country flag
i was watching the video. It was removed midway. seems like contents was too explosive. can sme1 tell me wat exactly the guy in video admit to ?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
In a shocking revelation by a former SSG Operative turned Mujahid, PAK SSG Commando Muddassir Iqbal has said in an online video that, The Terror attack on Army Public School, Peshawar on 16 December 2014 was done by Pakistan's Intelligence wing ISI & Pakistan Army's SSG, He admits that he too was involved in shooting little kids on the order of his commanding officer.

Please download this Video before butthurt Pakis do mass reporting.

I did not know that religion of peace practiced in land of pure may degrade themselves to such a low level. Now I can understand why Pakistanis say that US was involved in WTC attack and ISRAEL was involved in attack of their own citizen. They are born and bought up learning this only.

vinuzap

these are cowards of highest order

after india's retaliation of bomb blast in late 80's hamid gul himself handed over the list of khalistani handlers in late 80's

look like after mumbai.26-11 scrutiny it was done to divert attention and put blame on raw and play the card of victim of terrorism

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Looks like this was a false flag operation done by the Islamic Paki Army and their adjunct, the ISI to blame RAW for the massacre and portray India in bad light.

But I think I will take this 'confession' shown in the video with a pinch of salt.
It was meant to be a justification for 'zarb-e-azb' ; which in turn was indiscriminate bombing of civilian population in peace time on massive scale. @Raheel_Besharam is such an evil man.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

s tanwar (@sushtany) Tweeted:
"Aur bacche paida Karo" This is what corps commander 11 Corps Peshawar , Lt Gen Hidayat Rehman told a grieving mother whose sons had died in APS terrorist attack.
#PakistanArmy @OfficialDGISPR https://t.co/rzpncmV5ZM

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
s tanwar (@sushtany) Tweeted:
"Aur bacche paida Karo" This is what corps commander 11 Corps Peshawar , Lt Gen Hidayat Rehman told a grieving mother whose sons had died in APS terrorist attack.
#PakistanArmy @OfficialDGISPR https://t.co/rzpncmV5ZM

Aur bacche paida kar ke bhi kaun sa Doctor, Scientist, Engineer ban-na hai inko? Jihadi fodder hai Paki bacche!

There is just 1 career option for Paki kids... Nanhe Mujahid! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1636735576871.png

1636735599149.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Aur bacche paida kar ke bhi kaun sa Doctor, Scientist, Engineer ban-na hai inko? Jihadi fodder hai Paki bacche!

There is just 1 career option for Paki kids... Nanhe Mujahid! :lol: :lol: :lol:

View attachment 119023

View attachment 119024
But… but… terrorism has no religion vrooo!!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles